Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 55

Thread: How's your relationship with your father-in-law

  1. #1
    A Broken Man LoneSage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    30,789

    icon15.gif How's your relationship with your father-in-law

    ssia

  2. #2
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx
    Posts
    9,159
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    ssia
    Sage... are you having post 30 meltdown?

    xROTx

  3. #3
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    Posts
    6,664
    What the fuck...

  4. #4
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST
    Posts
    10,176
    It would be pleasant if he didn't grace my presence again.



    Now featuring Aussie Tunes!

  5. #5
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    Posts
    6,664
    I would rather a post made by lonelysage's father in law than from lonelysage himself.

  6. #6
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST
    Posts
    10,176
    Oooh harsh words have been spoken...

    Sagey here ain't that slitty eyed is he? to be placed lower than his father in law? by the sounds he's full chinese.



    Now featuring Aussie Tunes!

  7. #7
    A Broken Man LoneSage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    30,789
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Oooh harsh words have been spoken...

    Sagey here ain't that slitty eyed is he? to be placed lower than his father in law? by the sounds he's full chinese.
    lmbo when we drink and do cheers while drinking at dinner i place my glass lower than his, acknowleding his seniority

    he doesn't talk at all. dude came in the bathroom last night when i was totally naked cuz he thought i was too retarded to figure out the shower. i took my shower and just kinda grinned when i came out, everyone else was uncomfortable but i thought it was funny as hell.

    edit: sorry your FIL's a lameass. shit sucks cobba.

  8. #8
    War Room Troll Poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The woods
    Posts
    15,835
    Filthy, where can more photos of your sig girl be found?


    What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

  9. #9
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    Posts
    6,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    Filthy, where can more photos of your sig girl be found?
    Google "Lani Blair", my friend.


  10. #10
    Tung's Hair Stylist
    Thierry Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    JHB, SA
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    It would be pleasant if he didn't grace my presence again.
    Yeah, I can relate. Actually, that side of the family is a bunch of space cadets. I lucked out with the one daughter that thankfully is nothing like them.

  11. #11
    Chang's Grocer

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne
    Posts
    4,597
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    dude came in the bathroom last night when i was totally naked cuz he thought i was too retarded to figure out the shower. i took my shower and just kinda grinned when i came out, ...
    His version, I presume? Anyway, instead of taking that shower, should't you have act "too retarded" to endorse his seniority on this one?

  12. #12
    A Broken Man LoneSage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    30,789
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverclaude View Post
    His version, I presume? Anyway, instead of taking that shower, should't you have act "too retarded" to endorse his seniority on this one?
    told them i was gonna take a shower, first took off all my clothes and took a shit. goddamn wasn't even a long shit, took like 3 mins max, from sit to flush. well anyway two members of that family have seen me naked now. gonna make this a game and see how many more will see me bucknaked.

  13. #13
    Likes Football.
    Lives in teh USA.
    Go Figure.
    JoeAwesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,468
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    gonna make this a game and see how many more will pay for my dinner.
    Fixed.
    Dangerous! Most dangerous!

  14. #14
    A Broken Man LoneSage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    30,789
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeAwesome View Post
    Fixed.
    Congratulations, I have no clue who you are but now I'll notice in the future.

    Last time I paid for dinner the person took the money out of the cash person's hands and it got crumpled...maybe it's time I went home.

  15. #15
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    51,586
    Spend your money to improve your mind and your body. If someone else will not accept your generosity, let them spend their own money. You will make yourself a number one man.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  16. #16
    A Broken Man LoneSage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    30,789
    Thanks UNcle Chuck.
    Last edited by LoneSage; 10-06-2017 at 05:30 PM.

  17. #17
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST
    Posts
    10,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    Yeah, I can relate. Actually, that side of the family is a bunch of space cadets. I lucked out with the one daughter that thankfully is nothing like them.
    What's with that? seems to happen quite a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    told them i was gonna take a shower, first took off all my clothes and took a shit. goddamn wasn't even a long shit, took like 3 mins max, from sit to flush. well anyway two members of that family have seen me naked now. gonna make this a game and see how many more will see me bucknaked.
    They probably just want to see your American penis, who knows the kinds of things they imagine.



    Now featuring Aussie Tunes!

  18. #18
    Trollbox Trade Federation
    bustedstr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Boston Burbs
    Posts
    1,010
    I have the same relationship with him as he has with himself.....absolutly fucking nada. There's nothing left of this poor dude to even interact with. He should of bailed on his narcisitic warpig wife many years ago but didn't and now is just a hollow shell far past the point of help.
    Clowns Suck


  19. #19
    Stupid Bitch.
    Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    2,986
    he's alright, he let's me drive the boat when we go for a visit.

    He is definitely his own number one fan, his own jokes crack him up.

  20. #20
    Dogg-Father
    Neodogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    2,617
    He can't die soon enough...
    _ _ ___________________________ _ _
    People I've delt with:
    |Steve Rhine|Vinh|Jeff Kurtz|Kenny Boy|Big Bear|Fox1|Bones|Kid Aphex|Bluevoodu|Kubikiri Basara|Shawn|Michael Yagami|

  21. #21
    MS Paint Master. Renmauzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,316
    Don't have one. He ran away with some Korean chick on a business trip when my wife was 10; he's since had two other kids with that woman and pretends my wife, her sister, and my mother-in-law never happened.

    We were going to visit my wife's grandfather (her father's dad) and found out he died 3 months ago. No one from the family let us know.

    Some people in this world are absolute trash.

  22. #22
    Critical Damage!
    mjmjr25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ryan's Lakeside Cabin; in MN
    Posts
    3,271
    My FIL is pretty great. Very quiet and humble, but intimidatingly brilliant. He's world renowned in the medical community - his work was in pathology, not private practice or surgery, so while he did ok financially, not as well as some would naturally think.
    Rare PROTO HUNTER; Looking For: Jak and Daxter, New Zealand Story (original build only), Ratchet and Clank 2, Tak and the Power of the JuJu

    Paying 4 figures + for any of the above.

    Found in 2017: Recalhorn, Dr. Yam Yam, Sunday Fundy

  23. #23
    King's Bartender
    Jibbajaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jibba the ribba who jibba's ma bibba.
    Posts
    5,034
    My in-laws don't speak English, and as a bonus my wife has been out the outs with them for a while, so my relationship with them is awesome.


    Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

  24. #24
    Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    5,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    My in-laws don't speak English
    Which website did you order your wife from?
    >

  25. #25
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    51,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Renmauzo View Post
    Don't have one. He ran away with some Korean chick on a business trip when my wife was 10;
    what did you say to console her when it happened?
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •