Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: What's the worst thing you invented?

  1. #1
    Baxter McMuggle
    DevilRedeemed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    ArgentinA.۞
    Posts
    9,881

    icon20.gif What's the worst thing you invented?

    Because
    Igs waz here



    "That's Phat"
    Fred Durst, VMAs 2000

  2. #2
    Camel Slug
    benjammin1701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR USA
    Posts
    671
    Really depends on your definition of "invented."
    Whenever I eat Taco Bell my butt "invents" some really twisted, nasty shit.

  3. #3
    Baxter McMuggle
    DevilRedeemed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    ArgentinA.۞
    Posts
    9,881
    Quote Originally Posted by benjammin1701 View Post
    Really depends on your definition of "invented."
    Whenever I eat Taco Bell my butt "invents" some really twisted, nasty shit.
    This qualifies
    Igs waz here



    "That's Phat"
    Fred Durst, VMAs 2000

  4. #4
    Watches My Little Pony
    With Cawk in Hand.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,299
    Quote Originally Posted by benjammin1701 View Post
    Really depends on your definition of "invented."
    Whenever I eat Taco Bell my butt "invents" some really twisted, nasty shit.
    I invented a new Taco Bell menu item. It's called the "beef cup". You just ask them to fill a soda cup with ground beef filling. They'll do it.
    I turned off signatures. So should you.

  5. #5
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST
    Posts
    10,149
    Liquorice and vanilla icecream, bad idea.



    Now featuring Aussie Tunes!

  6. #6
    Cheng's Errand Boy
    CrazyDean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    111
    My roommate in college was determined to make beer food. He soaked a Twinkie in beer and made ramen with beer instead of water. They both turned out as horrible as you would guess.

  7. #7
    Camel Slug
    benjammin1701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR USA
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDean View Post
    My roommate in college was determined to make beer food. He soaked a Twinkie in beer and made ramen with beer instead of water. They both turned out as horrible as you would guess.
    Challenge accepted.
    If you don't hear from me, it didn't go well...

  8. #8
    Hardened Shock Trooper
    xelement5x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by SpamYouToDeath View Post
    I invented a new Taco Bell menu item. It's called the "beef cup". You just ask them to fill a soda cup with ground beef filling. They'll do it.
    I almost lost it reading this one. Because I can really see the people at Taco Bell having such little love for their job that this would be accepted.

  9. #9
    Camel Slug
    benjammin1701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR USA
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I almost lost it reading this one. Because I can really see the people at Taco Bell having such little love for their job that this would be accepted.
    Hey, minimum wage workers get bored too!

  10. #10
    Shadow Cutter Dark Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    21,456
    All my inventions are awesome until the morning after...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •