Good Time To Sell Up?

Dopple

n00b
I'm moving house, and although they don't take up a lot of space, I'm thinking of selling my 21 UK Clamshell NGPC games. Most are brand new and there are a few rare(ish) ones in there like Cool Boarders, Dive Alert Becky, Last Blade etc.

I just wondered if this is a good time to sell market wise?
Cheers.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
That's a personal choice...

The market atm is what it is... you research and stuff before making a decision...

Threads like this are silly...

xROTx

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I'd say do your own research. If you have gals fighters, dive alert becky , puzzle link 1 or 2, let me know lol.

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Yeah, you really never know with the video game markets they can be very volatile and fluctuate. I think the real question like Rot said is up to you. Are they taking up space, do you care enough anymore about them? If you need them gone you can always use the money for something else. But when to sell or if you should is up to you friend.

Tis a silly question to ask but shrug

Snakealpha

n00b
As they say, it depends on you personally. Sometimes you need to make a choice and its up to you,

The game market is very volatile and you never know if one game will be more expensive now or later. Games that was around 50 now costs 150 and viceversa

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Sell it all and buy some beer instead. Just forget about that crap.

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
I'd say so. I've been seeing Euro copies of Last blade end on eBay for $200, cotton at $300, & I haven't seen a single copy of Evolution in the past year go at auction. If you're actually going to get rid of them though you probably won't be able to get them back. Some titles are just not showing up online anywhere. If it were me, I'd hang onto them, but this is coming from someone who's still trying to collect a complete U.S. set, let alone all the Euro titles. Good luck.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I'm after;

Cotton
Gal's Fighters
Last Blade
Magical Drop
Puzzle Link 1
Puzzle Link 2

;)

ChuChu Flamingo