Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vinsanity's collection

Loyal Neo-Disciple

such an insane cab collection and arcade room. Is that street fighter 2 running on a street fighter 1 cab???

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by Naika View Post
    How in God's name did you get that DDR into your house man? Must've been a labor of love and lots of help along the way too.
    Yes, and yes. Had to repaint the stairwell walls after that little episode.

When my wife was 8 months pregnant with our first child, she looked me in the eye and said, "I want a DDR...". I wasn't quite ready to get one yet, and was kinda biding my time for a nice Japanese cabinet. But, labor of love indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by cr8zykuban0 View Post
    such an insane cab collection and arcade room. Is that street fighter 2 running on a street fighter 1 cab???
    Thank you. Yes, that is the old dedicated SF1 Deluxe crescent cabinet. It also has SF1, but it is JAMMA switched with SFII'HF (Best SF2?, Best SF2.).

I actually have all the parts for the pneumatic set up for SF1 cabinet, but haven't had time (or skill) to optimize that yet.

Duck King's DJ

That's sick downstairs setup Vince! You got some serious coin involved in all that stuff very nice man.
    Last edited by MCF 76; 04-23-2018 at 08:21 AM.
    **Are you a "GRAILER"?**

Hurry take the quick survey here on NG.com to find out now! All winners will receive a free prize from our very own "Judge Dredd".

Toptier

Wow. I'm speechless. Incredible setup! What's your strategy for powering everything? Do you have it set-up on a breaker so you can turn everything on at once, or do you go around and flip switches on each machine?

*bows*

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by MCF 76 View Post
    That's sick downstairs setup Vince! You got some serious coin involved in all that stuff very nice man.
    Thank you. I enjoy it very much.

Quote Originally Posted by c0nn0r View Post
    Wow. I'm speechless. Incredible setup! What's your strategy for powering everything? Do you have it set-up on a breaker so you can turn everything on at once, or do you go around and flip switches on each machine?

*bows*
    Thank you. I generally only ever turn on all the games when company is over. For that reason, surge protectors have been working pretty well for me. I bunch 1-4 games per surge protector, and turn the games on one at a time, or in groups. I got a Google Home for Christmas, and I’ve been on a home automation kick lately. So some of the games are on smart switches. Being able to turn off/on your games from your phone or via voice command sounds kinda dumb at first, but its super convenient especially with a kid running around the house.

New Challenger

Here's a vid of the basement with the room lights on. This was taken with a phone camera, so there's a bit of a shaky cam effect.

Neo*Geomancer

Clean, non cluttered setup. Looks nice. The dark floors must be a bitch to maintain.

NAM-75 Vet

Insane cab collection! Wow, just wow!
    Neo Geo AES JP serial #108523 | Super Neo AES JP serial #081188

Duck King's DJ

Hot damn Vince! That is an absolutely beautiful setup brotha I can't believe it.Thanks for sharing the new video with us man cheers.
    **Are you a "GRAILER"?**

Hurry take the quick survey here on NG.com to find out now! All winners will receive a free prize from our very own "Judge Dredd".

You have been
    Officially WY'OWED!

Looks great! Nice mix of games, well laid out and classy decor. I miss having a basement...
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

Thanks a lot.

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonZero View Post
    Clean, non cluttered setup. Looks nice. The dark floors must be a bitch to maintain.
    Thanks Gordon. I know you've seen your share of arcades when you says things like, "yeah, that's nice... but the floors are hard to maintain...". This is true about the floors though. And I have a white dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston View Post
    Insane cab collection! Wow, just wow!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MCF 76 View Post
    Hot damn Vince! That is an absolutely beautiful setup brotha I can't believe it.Thanks for sharing the new video with us man cheers.
    Thanks bro! Hope you're well.

Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    Looks great! Nice mix of games, well laid out and classy decor. I miss having a basement...
    Thank you, sir. My wife's furniture selections have been sneaking it's way into my basement, but I'm cool with that.

Armored Scrum Object

Damn dood. That's an insane room. Really beautiful stuff.

That PVM in the fireplace takes the cake tho

Neo-Geo.com's
    Top Rated Bully.
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    Thanks Gordon. I know you've seen your share of arcades when you says things like, "yeah, that's nice... but the floors are hard to maintain...". This is true about the floors though. And I have a white dog.
    Wow, way to be a dick.

Is your dog as much of a fucking prick as you?

Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
    And this is why I don't post here more often. Some truly terrible posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    There's a reason why I don't post much here...

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    Wow, way to be a dick.

Is your dog as much of a fucking prick as you?
    It's funny what passes off as a dick nowadays. If you need some examples of real dicks, I can probably find some resources for you. Yes, my dog is an asshole too.

Anyway. I messaged DecepticonZero, and apologized if I may have offended him. And, I am publicly, and sincerely apologizing to those that I may or may not have offended.

Rugal's Thug

Man a twilight zone pinball I always wanted one of those.

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Damn dood. That's an insane room. Really beautiful stuff.

That PVM in the fireplace takes the cake tho
    Thank you. The BVM is cool. Most folks don't understand why I would have an "old TV...", but maybe kinda understand my reasons after I turn it on.

Quote Originally Posted by bochi View Post
    Man a twilight zone pinball I always wanted one of those.
    I didn't play much pinball back in the day. But when I did play, TZ was the pinball game that kept my attention.

Pao Pao cafe VIP

Gotta admit, thats one hell of a nice room you got there. Nice, clean and with a great choice of cabs.

WWJCVDD?

Awesome setup man!

Interesting paint job on the Capcom cute though
    Yo.

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by Caprica Orange View Post
    Gotta admit, thats one hell of a nice room you got there. Nice, clean and with a great choice of cabs.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Awesome setup man!

Interesting paint job on the Capcom cute though
    Good eye! The Cute is powdercoated in white, and anodized in blue chrome; it's totally gone over. At one point a buddy of mine had ~6 Cutes, and was going keep this one for himself. He eventually sold it to me because it didn't fit his master plan any more.

I usually prefer as close to factory as possible, and was leaning towards a Cute in stock pink. But once I saw the chrome blue, I couldn't resist. It has an absolutely beautiful sister in chrome red that I passed on, and went to another collector. All his other Cutes have been long sold.

We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.

Dat DDR machine

I hope those windows being opened doesn't fade the shit. Your stuff looks to be in top shape.

he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air
    You're just upset that you're too goddam stupid to understand the games and whiff infinites.
    Nintendo 64 Pikachu Edition Serial #NS294668665 Nintendo 64 "Funtastic Series" Jungle Green Serial #NS28721865

Neo*Geomancer

Yeah, might as well board up the windows and get something to stabilize the air down there.

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by ChuChu Flamingo View Post
    Dat DDR machine

I hope those windows being opened doesn't fade the shit. Your stuff looks to be in top shape.
    Yeah, might as well board up the windows and get something to stabilize the air down there.
    Good points, and thank you both. The windows are almost always closed, and there's pretty good circulation. We have some thin blinds on the basement windows, and while it's nice to have a little light every once in a while (especially during the long winters in MN), it might be time to look into something that blocks light a bit better.
    Last edited by Vinsanity; 05-13-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Neo*Geomancer

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    Good points, and thank you both. The windows are almost always closed, and there's pretty good circulation. We have some thin blinds on the basement windows, and while it's nice to have a little light every once in a while (especially during the long winters in MN), it might be time to look into something that blocks light a bit better.
    I was just being sarcastic. I think you'll be just fine with what you have.

New Challenger

I was just being sarcastic. I think you'll be just fine with what you have.
    Lol, kinda figured. I've actually been thinking about some new blinds, but put that thought in the back burner. Your posts just reminded me of the whole thing.

NG.com Audiophile
    Club Member

Nice, clean cabs. It looks like you put thought into this rather than simply piling a bunch of ragged ass cabs into a room.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    I was referring to HIS throat, not my own.

I'd fuck Neo Ash's throat... lovingly.

Thread Information