Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vinsanity's collection

Loyal Neo-Disciple

such an insane cab collection and arcade room. Is that street fighter 2 running on a street fighter 1 cab???

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by Naika View Post
    How in God's name did you get that DDR into your house man? Must've been a labor of love and lots of help along the way too.
    Yes, and yes. Had to repaint the stairwell walls after that little episode.

When my wife was 8 months pregnant with our first child, she looked me in the eye and said, "I want a DDR...". I wasn't quite ready to get one yet, and was kinda biding my time for a nice Japanese cabinet. But, labor of love indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by cr8zykuban0 View Post
    such an insane cab collection and arcade room. Is that street fighter 2 running on a street fighter 1 cab???
    Thank you. Yes, that is the old dedicated SF1 Deluxe crescent cabinet. It also has SF1, but it is JAMMA switched with SFII'HF (Best SF2?, Best SF2.).

I actually have all the parts for the pneumatic set up for SF1 cabinet, but haven't had time (or skill) to optimize that yet.

Mai's Apprentice

That's sick downstairs setup Vince! You got some serious coin involved in all that stuff very nice man.
    Last edited by MCF 76; 04-23-2018 at 08:21 AM.
    **Are you a "GRAILER"?**

Hurry take the quick survey here on NG.com to find out now! All winners will receive a free prize from our very own "Judge Dredd".

Toptier

Wow. I'm speechless. Incredible setup! What's your strategy for powering everything? Do you have it set-up on a breaker so you can turn everything on at once, or do you go around and flip switches on each machine?

*bows*

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by MCF 76 View Post
    That's sick downstairs setup Vince! You got some serious coin involved in all that stuff very nice man.
    Thank you. I enjoy it very much.

Quote Originally Posted by c0nn0r View Post
    Wow. I'm speechless. Incredible setup! What's your strategy for powering everything? Do you have it set-up on a breaker so you can turn everything on at once, or do you go around and flip switches on each machine?

*bows*
    Thank you. I generally only ever turn on all the games when company is over. For that reason, surge protectors have been working pretty well for me. I bunch 1-4 games per surge protector, and turn the games on one at a time, or in groups. I got a Google Home for Christmas, and I’ve been on a home automation kick lately. So some of the games are on smart switches. Being able to turn off/on your games from your phone or via voice command sounds kinda dumb at first, but its super convenient especially with a kid running around the house.

Thread Information