Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hypernoid

Rugal's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekiller View Post
    Keep up the good work! Looks very promising

Is the music on the level 4 boss video in-game or was it added afterwards? Sounds pretty impressive if in-game.
    Yes, in all my videos I always have recorded the original in-game music. Thanks to Jeff's awesome Neo Sound Builder almost any music track can be converted to the Neo Geo format and added to the V-Roms. https://www.facebook.com/Neobitz/pho...720419/?type=3

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!
    They call me Hell. They call me stacey. They call me her. They call me Jane. That's not my name. That's not my name. That's not my name. ☭

I am really excited about this project, it looks great!

JammaNationX

Are you planning on adding a death animation like Arkanoid? It's kind of weird when you die and it doesn't do anything but instantly reappear.

That is the only thing I could find that wasn't to my specific liking. Everything else is looking good dude.

Keep up the good work.

Rugal's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by Xian Xi View Post
    Are you planning on adding a death animation like Arkanoid? It's kind of weird when you die and it doesn't do anything but instantly reappear.

That is the only thing I could find that wasn't to my specific liking. Everything else is looking good dude.

Keep up the good work.
    Hi Xian Xi, thank you for your suggestion. I have not included this behaviour yet because I always had the feeling that it breaks the game flow too much. But on the other hand you could be right, the penalty of seeing your paddle exploding (and loosing all collected power-ups) is a game element which should be there to make it more important not to loose the ball. I will add this for a test and then check it out. (P.S.: add an upgradable laser cannon is still in my mind)
    Last edited by NeoHomeBrew; 10-16-2017 at 02:58 AM.

Slow Posting User Action

New MVS games are always welcome. The more the merrier! Good luck with it NeoHomeBrew.

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

Quote Originally Posted by NeoHomeBrew View Post
    Thanks a lot for your feedback guys, it is very motivating to read that you like what I have developed so far and that there is some interest in playing the game
    I will do my best to complete the game in about 6 - 8 months. Currently, I am working on exploding "Bomb Blocks" and on the 5th (final) boss.
    I told you that people will like your game,im sure you can sell way more that you think
    Neo Geo 4/139

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

So i'm an idiot. Is there away to burn this for cd to test it out or is this just a wait and see type of thing?
    Last edited by ysselcneogeo; 10-20-2017 at 03:01 PM.

Rugal's Thug

Hi, since Hypernoid is still in development it has not been released yet. It is just too early currently, even for a demo version.
    I have recorded the videos to show the current development progress and to receive some feedback and improvement suggestions.
    Also, the videos demonstrate what could be done on the Neo-Geo system(s) with the C-based dev tools developed by NeoBitz and
    HPMAN and I hope that it will inspire other people to start their own homebrew projects.

Thread Information