Thread: Can anyone give me an estimate on this machines value?

Hardened Shock Trooper
    Moreno Valley / Riverside, California. USA

icon18.gif Can anyone give me an estimate on this machines value?

Hello all,

It's been years since I've posted but I know this is the right place to ask. I'm more of an AES guy but am working a trade up here in Canada for a converted 1 slot MVS with puzzle bobble and fatal fury (assume boots since i have not looked at carts yet). I've been doing some research and I'm seeing prices from $200-$800. I need an expert opinion. It's overall pretty good shape and works great. See pics attached. And if possible give me a value in american dollars. LOL

Thanks in advance for your time and any input!

mvs1.jpgmvs2.jpg
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car...

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

$50

shipped?

Now featuring Aussie Tunes!

We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.

he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air
    You're just upset that you're too goddam stupid to understand the games and whiff infinites.

Chang's Grocer

Dynamo conversion cab. Depending on market, maybe worth $200-$300. For $800 it would need to be an SNK cab in absolute mint condition.

Bashful Neophyte

Hello wyo, sorry to hunt you down like this but I cant send PMs yet it seems but I heard you may have a NGP K2_video board for sale. I am very interested in this piece of hardware and would like to see if I can take it off your hands. Let me know okay? thanks!

Cham Cham's Banana

What issue of Spider-Man is that laying next to your Neo Geo cabinet? Why have you put that on a frame?

Chang's Grocer

It's worth ones soul... unfortunately, zeitgeist souls are hit by creeping inflation.

Chang's Grocer

Quote Originally Posted by bovined View Post
    Hello wyo, sorry to hunt you down like this but I cant send PMs yet it seems but I heard you may have a NGP K2_video board for sale. I am very interested in this piece of hardware and would like to see if I can take it off your hands. Let me know okay? thanks!
    I recently sold it to madman but I heard he's looking to raise money for sexual reassignment surgery.

He's usually in chat, so you could ask him about it there. It's worth a shot!

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/misc.p...ashchat&room=1

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla43 View Post
    What issue of Spider-Man is that laying next to your Neo Geo cabinet? Why have you put that on a frame?
    My guess is it's just a print of the cover. Unless it was signed or has some serious sentimental value, I can't think of any other reason why you would frame a single issue.

Cham Cham's Banana

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    Unless it was signed or has some serious sentimental value
    That what I was thinking and it is not ASM 1,ASM 100, ASM 194 or 300 which are those typical I am in to comics bullshit covers. Well at least it is not AF15 or GL76 etc.

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    I recently sold it to madman but I heard he's looking to raise money for sexual reassignment surgery.

Thanks wyo I will try to track him down, appreciate it.

Hardened Shock Trooper
    Moreno Valley / Riverside, California. USA

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla43 View Post
    Heya,

It was his picture, and his shelf so I'm not sure. I ended up doing the deal for a custom wall mounted mini Pepsi machine I converted to a Nuka Cola machine. Thanks everyone for the input and glad to see tree fiddy is still making rounds here at NG
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car...

Chang's Grocer

Just to follow up on this... It appears madman reached his target and is currently taking a break from the site while he recovers from the procedure.

Please respect his privacy at this time. Thanks!

Igniz's Servant

Dynamo conversion cab. Depending on market, maybe worth $200-$300. For $800 it would need to be an SNK cab in absolute mint condition.
    This ^. I buy lots of Dynamo cabs. I love them. I paid $250 for all mine (no game included, but everything else). So if you figure $250 for the cab and a value for a 1 slot with 2 boots...$350ish.

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

My Dynamo was $350 with a game.

Thread Information