At what point should Trump be forcefully removed or taken out?

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
You come here saying that Trump has the balls to stand up to PRK -

as if him blowing hot air compares to Obama sending in the team that killed OBL and then blowing up a nuclear facility in Iran. While Trump has only made things better for the KKK and the nazis overseas (by bringing in Steven Gorka to the WH fold, a known eastern euro nazi), Obama made the world a safer place.

So while you present a story about how you saved one black person's life (thanks for being a fucking human), I still see you as a guy who supports the disenfranchisement of that black person and all black people, and all minorities, through your support for a group of politicians closely tied to white supremacy.

You may not like that, but it's where you have put yourself, through stubborn allegiance to a political party that has betrayed you.

Again, you continue to slander me and say that based on the fact I lean Republican, I "must" be some sort of KKK sympathizer. Not cool and really you should retract those derogatory statements. You have no fact or grounds to say such negative things about me. Never once have I been condescending of black people on this site. I'm don't hate anyone; however, I know there's no point in attempting to convince you, and a few others here, of that.

Marek

Banned
Neo ash

Sessions
Miller
Gorka
Bannon

You can say what you want about your feelings being hurt, and iu like you I really do, but you should accept that you're guilty by association.

You "lean republican", that's cool. But what you currently endorse/apologize for is something that you should expect to have stuffed right up your nose.

These days you either hurt feelings or get yours hurt.

So where you at homey?

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Neo ash

Sessions
Miller
Gorka
Bannon

You can say what you want about your feelings being hurt, and iu like you I really do, but you should accept that you're guilty by association.

You "lean republican", that's cool. But what you currently endorse/apologize for is something that you should expect to have stuffed right up your nose.

These days you either hurt feelings or get yours hurt.

So where you at homey?

It's definitely hard for me to ignore that someone voted for or supports this administration, because the facts were laid out way ahead of time. People who voted for Trump knew they were voting for a racist, bigoted, sexual predator. You might not be a racist or homophobe, but you support one. Are those two things really that different?

PS: Neo Ash is otherwise a good guy and a valuable member of our online pickle party.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
It's definitely hard for me to ignore that someone voted for or supports this administration, because the facts were laid out way ahead of time. People who voted for Trump knew they were voting for a racist, bigoted, sexual predator. You might not be a racist or homophobe, but you support one. Are those two things really that different?

PS: Neo Ash is otherwise a good guy and a valuable member of our online pickle party.

Perhaps some Trump voters thought he would settle down once elected... :rolleyes: Perhaps some of them made an emotional decision rather than a rational one. We know many Republicans made a cynical Faustian bargain, hoping to enact their agenda while having serious reservations about the man. Whatever the reason, you people need to face up to the fact that you helped elect an insane person to the highest office in the world. At a minimum, America's leadership role has been and will further be diminished. Hard fought gains in environmental protection, criminal justice reform, drug policy, energy policy, education, health care - the list is almost endless - are being rolled back as fast and as recklessly as possible. The worst case scenario doesn't bear thinking about but we're at or approaching threat levels not seen since the Cold War.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Perhaps some Trump voters thought he would settle down once elected... :rolleyes: Perhaps some of them made an emotional decision rather than a rational one. We know many Republicans made a cynical Faustian bargain, hoping to enact their agenda while having serious reservations about the man. Whatever the reason, you people need to face up to the fact that you helped elect an insane person to the highest office in the world. At a minimum, America's leadership role has been and will further be diminished. Hard fought gains in environmental protection, criminal justice reform, drug policy, energy policy, education, health care - the list is almost endless - are being rolled back as fast and as recklessly as possible. The worst case scenario doesn't bear thinking about but we're at or approaching threat levels not seen since the Cold War.

I will add that

If you’re politically conservative and believe that the US should pursue more fiscally conservative programs, while limiting the size and role pf the federal government, then I would simply respectfully disagree on the extreme points of government size and program funding.

But if someone says “Finally we have a president who stands up to terror” we are seeing not some mere political counterpoint but complete misinformation for the purpose of spreading ignorance. If neoash was posting about other stuff (not pseudopolitical stuff) in a level headed way, then whatever. But for him to simply come to the site to use it as his ignorance toilet is not cool. He can keep that Richard Spencer shit off this site.

Marek

Banned
Please don't ban anymore trumpfaggots

I want ash and montatez and the rest of the retards to stick around damnit

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Funny that Wasabi is accusing people of being in the Klan, WE, what is your position on role American Jews had with WW2 again? I remember some crazy Elders of Zion shit coming from you not long ago. Hypocrite.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Funny that Wasabi is accusing people of being in the Klan, WE, what is your position on role American Jews had with WW2 again? I remember some crazy Elders of Zion shit coming from you not long ago. Hypocrite.

You should post a link.

I searched for "Elders of Zion" on this site, and found 2 other references to "Elders of Zion shit" from Bobak and Norton. I guess that puts you in an elite club.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

I can see why you think that way. I got my argument from a book called The Clash, by Walter LeFeber.
https://www.amazon.com/Clash-U-S-Ja...0&sr=1-2&keywords=japanese+american+relations

The Jewish lobby had an interest in the China market, which Japan was interfering with leading up to the Pacific war. I don't think this is exactly in the realm of the illuminati or Elders of Zion shit, but more of where the influences were that dictated the US foreign policy under FDR. In the end it was a failed gambit because China embraced communism, and even through the efforts of Nixon, the US was not able to game that market.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
What Jewish lobby?

I don't see much mention of anything to do with Jews in reviews on LeFebar's book. Pretty sure the term "Jewish Lobby" in itself is a not PC.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What Jewish lobby?

I don't see much mention of anything to do with Jews in reviews on LeFebar's book. Pretty sure the term "Jewish Lobby" in itself is a not PC.

I don't have the book on hand. Next time I see it I will try to take a picture of the pages that discuss it and send it to you. Maybe Jewish lobby was the wrong term, and that was the American Zionist Council, or Israel Lobby.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I would think that such a powerful lobby would have found a better result for the MS St. Louis.

Marek

Banned
What Jewish lobby?

I'm a jew and I know exactly what is being referenced. Noone gives two fucks about being pc on this website you shit noob.

Jared kushner donating tons of money to the Israeli settlement movement, that's the Jewish lobby in action shitstain.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I'm a jew and I know exactly what is being referenced. Noone gives two fucks about being pc on this website you shit noob.

Jared kushner donating tons of money to the Israeli settlement movement, that's the Jewish lobby in action shitstain.

Owned

Speed3

Marked Wolf
Controversial opinion: I don't think Trump is all that bad. I've heard a lot of people point to his leaked conversation about grabbing pussy as proof that he is the devil incarnate. I've talked some shit in my day especially in private and over a beer or two. I think it's entirely possible that he could be both a shit talker one minute and then walk out the door and treat a woman with respect and dignity. I think we all have that propensity. As far as the all the rest of his supposed crimes against humanity I haven't seen any evidence of them. Maybe it's just my ignorance but I've heard the accusations but I'm not seeing specific events being referenced. Additionally the overwhelming amount of negative press really makes me suspicious of bias. Again maybe I drank the kool-aid and no longer have the ability to look at things objectively but I'm trying to further develop my opinion of him and so far I keep coming up with he's not that bad.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Controversial opinion: I don't think Trump is all that bad. I've heard a lot of people point to his leaked conversation about grabbing pussy as proof that he is the devil incarnate. I've talked some shit in my day especially in private and over a beer or two. I think it's entirely possible that he could be both a shit talker one minute and then walk out the door and treat a woman with respect and dignity. I think we all have that propensity. As far as the all the rest of his supposed crimes against humanity I haven't seen any evidence of them. Maybe it's just my ignorance but I've heard the accusations but I'm not seeing specific events being referenced. Additionally the overwhelming amount of negative press really makes me suspicious of bias. Again maybe I drank the kool-aid and no longer have the ability to look at things objectively but I'm trying to further develop my opinion of him and so far I keep coming up with he's not that bad.

When I heard he won the election (nearly a year ago...wow how time flies), I thought, "OK. I'm willing to give him a chance."

He has failed, utterly failed, to live up to the standard of the presidency.

Here's just a few shitty things that would've been incredibly controversial for any other president, but now we're getting normalized to his idiocy (and that's not good, when people stop caring):

Still lying and talking shit about Obama, note that Obama has not once fired back on twitter (Trump is also the guy who started the birther thing, saying Obama isn't American): thehill.com/homenews/news/355773-holder-fires-back-at-trump-claiming-obama-didnt-call-soldiers-families-stop-the

He traveled damn near every weekend to his own resort to line his own pockets and made the Secret Service pay for their own things, which ran out the SS's budget and had trouble paying their own agents: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/

The Muslim travel ban was a shitshow. Indiscriminately banning people with visas or green cards to the US just because they come from a Muslim country was nuts, no other way around it. I think most Americans don't even realize how difficult it is to get a visa to America, much less a green card: www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/t...avel-bans-protests-continue-article-1.2958745

It is said you can judge a man by his handshake. Tell me what you think of a man who shakes hands like this: https://imgur.com/a/E2O9h

I think this is enough for me. I dunno if you hear about the insane shit he posts on twitter. The guy's a con man and an embarrassment to the nation. You say you don't think he's all that bad - what do you think he's done that's good?

Last edited:

Marek

Banned

Surely this fucking guy is kidding.

But his hatred of paragraph indicates that he sadly is not

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Millions of Americans don’t feel the effects of Trump’s actions and words. Whether he said stupid stuff about women, or forced himself on contestants in beauty pageants, or had sex with underaged girls on Jeff Epstein’s plane, it doesn’t really matter. America has a role to play as the leader of the world, and the role of the president is to ensure that the American machine operates like clockwork.

And if millions of us have naked photos of the first lady from her professional shoots.. so what, right? That shouldn’t impede a president’s ability to serve the country.

But it also shouldn’t cloud Americans from seeing only bits and pieces of America served. Like if a woman gets in a horrible car accident and tells the doctors “I’ll only pay you to save my face and tits. Fuck the internal organs doc. Make me beautiful because that’s how people value me.” And I feel like that’s how Trump thinks, as he is only catering to the minority that voted him in. The ones who think that all the problems in this country come from some darker colored skins, or Islam, or the Jews.

That’s why he is called “devisive.” He plays on the divisions within the US to provide instability everywhere. For myself, it comes in the inability to serve clients as quickly as before. With the state department decimated thrice over, the staff levels cannot serve the workload before them. This in turn creates a lot of unhappy and confused clients seeking to legally work in the US. In real estate this is called constructive eviction, when a landlord stops providing necessary utility in order to compel tenants into breach or to voluntary vacate.

And I don’t know what your health plan is, but I do know that millions of Americans rely on the shitty ACA aka Obamacare, which was shitty only because the GOP refused to vote yay for single-payer (because their sponsors are big pharma and big insurance who were afraid the government was going to hurt their ridiculously high bottom lines).

But honestly, who cares? Right? Like when his sons says they don’t consider the people against Trump to even be humans, it’s totally okay, because surely they don’t mean you, right?!

Speed3

Marked Wolf
? Like when his sons says they don’t consider the people against Trump to even be humans[/QUOTE said:
I hadn't seen the video clip where Eric Trump made that statement so googled it, in the video he's talking about the level of hate from the left being such that to him they are not even people anymore. I watched the whole video and I can see how snipped out of context it could be pretty dehumanizing even in context its not the best way to convey the message I think he was trying to communicate.

Going back up your post in reverse order, you attribute the ACA / Obamacare failings to the GOP prior to Trumps inauguration I can see how you'd be salty about that but that might be for a different argument.

He's divisive in so far as the state department isn't processing foreign nationals documents as quickly as they would like. I can understand how that could be frustrating. I'm engaged to a filipino girl who is in the states on a green card. It was a hell of a process to come here the right way, and her family experienced significant hardships. Not that you mentioned it her experience is a big part of what soured me on illegal immigration there is a right way to do it.

Neither you or I can truly know how Trump thinks. I think to a large extent what we see is a character. The comparison isn't one to one but Patton spoke in depth on creating a larger than life persona a character so to speak and in his own way I think thats what Trump has been trying to do for years. Good bad or ugly.

The first lady was a model, okay. This point sounds pretty conservative. I can imagine you lashing out in moral outrage and righteous indignity if someone from the right presumed to question a woman's choice to pose nude.

I have no idea if Trump was on Epstine's plane but if he was he was sitting right next to Bill Clinton and a shit ton of the liberal elite. I've been around long enough to see this mud slung on politicians from both sides of the isle. If its true its inexcusable I'm surprised we're not hearing more about this on CNN though.

But just to be clear because it really doesn't come through in text. I'm not riled up or mad and I don't have any ill will for anyone on the forum or IRL for that matter.

I'm just bored, and sorry Poppy no APA format I'm just shit posting