Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 119
  1. #51
    War Room Troll Poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The woods
    Posts
    15,961
    Quote Originally Posted by norton9478 View Post
    You forgot Stephen Miller.
    I sure did.


    What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

  2. #52
    赤裸裸的汽車人
    Tripredacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    4,023
    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    Any war with NK will not be an easy win.
    History says otherwise. North Korea is extremely weak, which was why they needed China to help back in the 50s.

    dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.
    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

  3. #53
    Yamazaki's Pupil

    SteveNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripredacus View Post
    History says otherwise. North Korea is extremely weak, which was why they needed China to help back in the 50s.
    Vietnam was a bunch of peasants in a field.

  4. #54
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,203
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNK View Post
    Vietnam was a bunch of peasants in a field.
    The Soviet Union and Communist China thank you for your post.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  5. #55
    NG.com Audiophile
    Club Member
    Neo Ash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Inside a 12AX7 tube
    Posts
    4,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    You come here saying that Trump has the balls to stand up to PRK -

    as if him blowing hot air compares to Obama sending in the team that killed OBL and then blowing up a nuclear facility in Iran. While Trump has only made things better for the KKK and the nazis overseas (by bringing in Steven Gorka to the WH fold, a known eastern euro nazi), Obama made the world a safer place.

    So while you present a story about how you saved one black person's life (thanks for being a fucking human), I still see you as a guy who supports the disenfranchisement of that black person and all black people, and all minorities, through your support for a group of politicians closely tied to white supremacy.

    You may not like that, but it's where you have put yourself, through stubborn allegiance to a political party that has betrayed you.
    Again, you continue to slander me and say that based on the fact I lean Republican, I "must" be some sort of KKK sympathizer. Not cool and really you should retract those derogatory statements. You have no fact or grounds to say such negative things about me. Never once have I been condescending of black people on this site. I'm don't hate anyone; however, I know there's no point in attempting to convince you, and a few others here, of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    I was referring to HIS throat, not my own.

    I'd fuck Neo Ash's throat... lovingly.

  6. #56
    War Room Troll Poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The woods
    Posts
    15,961
    Neo ash

    Sessions
    Miller
    Gorka
    Bannon

    You can say what you want about your feelings being hurt, and iu like you I really do, but you should accept that you're guilty by association.

    You "lean republican", that's cool. But what you currently endorse/apologize for is something that you should expect to have stuffed right up your nose.

    These days you either hurt feelings or get yours hurt.

    So where you at homey?


    What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

  7. #57
    DrillSlug Driver
    fakeXsound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    Neo ash

    Sessions
    Miller
    Gorka
    Bannon

    You can say what you want about your feelings being hurt, and iu like you I really do, but you should accept that you're guilty by association.

    You "lean republican", that's cool. But what you currently endorse/apologize for is something that you should expect to have stuffed right up your nose.

    These days you either hurt feelings or get yours hurt.

    So where you at homey?
    It's definitely hard for me to ignore that someone voted for or supports this administration, because the facts were laid out way ahead of time. People who voted for Trump knew they were voting for a racist, bigoted, sexual predator. You might not be a racist or homophobe, but you support one. Are those two things really that different?

    PS: Neo Ash is otherwise a good guy and a valuable member of our online pickle party.

  8. #58
    You have been
    Officially WY'OWED!
    wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    5,028
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    It's definitely hard for me to ignore that someone voted for or supports this administration, because the facts were laid out way ahead of time. People who voted for Trump knew they were voting for a racist, bigoted, sexual predator. You might not be a racist or homophobe, but you support one. Are those two things really that different?

    PS: Neo Ash is otherwise a good guy and a valuable member of our online pickle party.
    Perhaps some Trump voters thought he would settle down once elected... Perhaps some of them made an emotional decision rather than a rational one. We know many Republicans made a cynical Faustian bargain, hoping to enact their agenda while having serious reservations about the man. Whatever the reason, you people need to face up to the fact that you helped elect an insane person to the highest office in the world. At a minimum, America's leadership role has been and will further be diminished. Hard fought gains in environmental protection, criminal justice reform, drug policy, energy policy, education, health care - the list is almost endless - are being rolled back as fast and as recklessly as possible. The worst case scenario doesn't bear thinking about but we're at or approaching threat levels not seen since the Cold War.
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

    I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

    Thanks a lot.

  9. #59
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,203
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    Perhaps some Trump voters thought he would settle down once elected... Perhaps some of them made an emotional decision rather than a rational one. We know many Republicans made a cynical Faustian bargain, hoping to enact their agenda while having serious reservations about the man. Whatever the reason, you people need to face up to the fact that you helped elect an insane person to the highest office in the world. At a minimum, America's leadership role has been and will further be diminished. Hard fought gains in environmental protection, criminal justice reform, drug policy, energy policy, education, health care - the list is almost endless - are being rolled back as fast and as recklessly as possible. The worst case scenario doesn't bear thinking about but we're at or approaching threat levels not seen since the Cold War.

    I will add that

    If you’re politically conservative and believe that the US should pursue more fiscally conservative programs, while limiting the size and role pf the federal government, then I would simply respectfully disagree on the extreme points of government size and program funding.

    But if someone says “Finally we have a president who stands up to terror” we are seeing not some mere political counterpoint but complete misinformation for the purpose of spreading ignorance. If neoash was posting about other stuff (not pseudopolitical stuff) in a level headed way, then whatever. But for him to simply come to the site to use it as his ignorance toilet is not cool. He can keep that Richard Spencer shit off this site.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  10. #60
    War Room Troll Poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The woods
    Posts
    15,961
    Please don't ban anymore trumpfaggots

    I want ash and montatez and the rest of the retards to stick around damnit


    What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

  11. #61
    Frenzy Football Player
    K-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,131
    Funny that Wasabi is accusing people of being in the Klan, WE, what is your position on role American Jews had with WW2 again? I remember some crazy Elders of Zion shit coming from you not long ago. Hypocrite.

  12. #62
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,203
    Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    Funny that Wasabi is accusing people of being in the Klan, WE, what is your position on role American Jews had with WW2 again? I remember some crazy Elders of Zion shit coming from you not long ago. Hypocrite.
    You should post a link.

    I searched for "Elders of Zion" on this site, and found 2 other references to "Elders of Zion shit" from Bobak and Norton. I guess that puts you in an elite club.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  13. #63
    Frenzy Football Player
    K-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,131
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...ight=Hiroshima

    Sounds like some conspiracy theory Klan talk to me.

  14. #64
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,203
    Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...ight=Hiroshima

    Sounds like some conspiracy theory Klan talk to me.
    I can see why you think that way. I got my argument from a book called The Clash, by Walter LeFeber.
    https://www.amazon.com/Clash-U-S-Jap...ican+relations

    The Jewish lobby had an interest in the China market, which Japan was interfering with leading up to the Pacific war. I don't think this is exactly in the realm of the illuminati or Elders of Zion shit, but more of where the influences were that dictated the US foreign policy under FDR. In the end it was a failed gambit because China embraced communism, and even through the efforts of Nixon, the US was not able to game that market.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  15. #65
    Frenzy Football Player
    K-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,131
    What Jewish lobby?

    I don't see much mention of anything to do with Jews in reviews on LeFebar's book. Pretty sure the term "Jewish Lobby" in itself is a not PC.

  16. #66
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,203
    Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    What Jewish lobby?

    I don't see much mention of anything to do with Jews in reviews on LeFebar's book. Pretty sure the term "Jewish Lobby" in itself is a not PC.
    I don't have the book on hand. Next time I see it I will try to take a picture of the pages that discuss it and send it to you. Maybe Jewish lobby was the wrong term, and that was the American Zionist Council, or Israel Lobby.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  17. #67
    . norton9478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sombra Corporation
    Posts
    30,225
    I would think that such a powerful lobby would have found a better result for the MS St. Louis.
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

  18. #68
    War Room Troll Poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The woods
    Posts
    15,961
    Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    What Jewish lobby?

    I don't see much mention of anything to do with Jews in reviews on LeFebar's book. Pretty sure the term "Jewish Lobby" in itself is a not PC.
    I'm a jew and I know exactly what is being referenced. Noone gives two fucks about being pc on this website you shit noob.

    Jared kushner donating tons of money to the Israeli settlement movement, that's the Jewish lobby in action shitstain.


    What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

  19. #69
    Chin's Drinking Partner
    Xavier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    2,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    I'm a jew and I know exactly what is being referenced. Noone gives two fucks about being pc on this website you shit noob.

    Jared kushner donating tons of money to the Israeli settlement movement, that's the Jewish lobby in action shitstain.
    Owned

  20. #70
    Mr. Big's Thug
    Speed3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Guam
    Posts
    217
    Controversial opinion: I don't think Trump is all that bad. I've heard a lot of people point to his leaked conversation about grabbing pussy as proof that he is the devil incarnate. I've talked some shit in my day especially in private and over a beer or two. I think it's entirely possible that he could be both a shit talker one minute and then walk out the door and treat a woman with respect and dignity. I think we all have that propensity. As far as the all the rest of his supposed crimes against humanity I haven't seen any evidence of them. Maybe it's just my ignorance but I've heard the accusations but I'm not seeing specific events being referenced. Additionally the overwhelming amount of negative press really makes me suspicious of bias. Again maybe I drank the kool-aid and no longer have the ability to look at things objectively but I'm trying to further develop my opinion of him and so far I keep coming up with he's not that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdamm View Post
    you are the sega master system of this forum. may be some fun there, but overall- nothing to write home about.



  21. #71
    A Broken Man LoneSage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    31,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed3 View Post
    Controversial opinion: I don't think Trump is all that bad. I've heard a lot of people point to his leaked conversation about grabbing pussy as proof that he is the devil incarnate. I've talked some shit in my day especially in private and over a beer or two. I think it's entirely possible that he could be both a shit talker one minute and then walk out the door and treat a woman with respect and dignity. I think we all have that propensity. As far as the all the rest of his supposed crimes against humanity I haven't seen any evidence of them. Maybe it's just my ignorance but I've heard the accusations but I'm not seeing specific events being referenced. Additionally the overwhelming amount of negative press really makes me suspicious of bias. Again maybe I drank the kool-aid and no longer have the ability to look at things objectively but I'm trying to further develop my opinion of him and so far I keep coming up with he's not that bad.
    When I heard he won the election (nearly a year ago...wow how time flies), I thought, "OK. I'm willing to give him a chance."

    He has failed, utterly failed, to live up to the standard of the presidency.

    Here's just a few shitty things that would've been incredibly controversial for any other president, but now we're getting normalized to his idiocy (and that's not good, when people stop caring):

    Still lying and talking shit about Obama, note that Obama has not once fired back on twitter (Trump is also the guy who started the birther thing, saying Obama isn't American): thehill.com/homenews/news/355773-holder-fires-back-at-trump-claiming-obama-didnt-call-soldiers-families-stop-the

    He traveled damn near every weekend to his own resort to line his own pockets and made the Secret Service pay for their own things, which ran out the SS's budget and had trouble paying their own agents: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ily/529075001/

    The Muslim travel ban was a shitshow. Indiscriminately banning people with visas or green cards to the US just because they come from a Muslim country was nuts, no other way around it. I think most Americans don't even realize how difficult it is to get a visa to America, much less a green card: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2958745

    It is said you can judge a man by his handshake. Tell me what you think of a man who shakes hands like this: https://imgur.com/a/E2O9h

    I think this is enough for me. I dunno if you hear about the insane shit he posts on twitter. The guy's a con man and an embarrassment to the nation. You say you don't think he's all that bad - what do you think he's done that's good?
    Last edited by LoneSage; 10-20-2017 at 06:22 AM.

  22. #72
    War Room Troll Poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The woods
    Posts
    15,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed3 View Post
    Controversial opinion: I don't think Trump is all that bad. I've heard a lot of people point to his leaked conversation about grabbing pussy as proof that he is the devil incarnate. I've talked some shit in my day especially in private and over a beer or two. I think it's entirely possible that he could be both a shit talker one minute and then walk out the door and treat a woman with respect and dignity. I think we all have that propensity. As far as the all the rest of his supposed crimes against humanity I haven't seen any evidence of them. Maybe it's just my ignorance but I've heard the accusations but I'm not seeing specific events being referenced. Additionally the overwhelming amount of negative press really makes me suspicious of bias. Again maybe I drank the kool-aid and no longer have the ability to look at things objectively but I'm trying to further develop my opinion of him and so far I keep coming up with he's not that bad.
    Location: Guam

    Surely this fucking guy is kidding.

    But his hatred of paragraph indicates that he sadly is not


    What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

  23. #73
    Neo-Geo.com's
    Top Rated Bully.
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    Posts
    7,129
    You all are so easy to rile up lol


    Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
    And this is why I don't post here more often. Some truly terrible posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    There's a reason why I don't post much here...

  24. #74
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed3 View Post
    Controversial opinion: I don't think Trump is all that bad. I've heard a lot of people point to his leaked conversation about grabbing pussy as proof that he is the devil incarnate. I've talked some shit in my day especially in private and over a beer or two. I think it's entirely possible that he could be both a shit talker one minute and then walk out the door and treat a woman with respect and dignity. I think we all have that propensity. As far as the all the rest of his supposed crimes against humanity I haven't seen any evidence of them. Maybe it's just my ignorance but I've heard the accusations but I'm not seeing specific events being referenced. Additionally the overwhelming amount of negative press really makes me suspicious of bias. Again maybe I drank the kool-aid and no longer have the ability to look at things objectively but I'm trying to further develop my opinion of him and so far I keep coming up with he's not that bad.
    Millions of Americans don’t feel the effects of Trump’s actions and words. Whether he said stupid stuff about women, or forced himself on contestants in beauty pageants, or had sex with underaged girls on Jeff Epstein’s plane, it doesn’t really matter. America has a role to play as the leader of the world, and the role of the president is to ensure that the American machine operates like clockwork.

    And if millions of us have naked photos of the first lady from her professional shoots.. so what, right? That shouldn’t impede a president’s ability to serve the country.

    But it also shouldn’t cloud Americans from seeing only bits and pieces of America served. Like if a woman gets in a horrible car accident and tells the doctors “I’ll only pay you to save my face and tits. Fuck the internal organs doc. Make me beautiful because that’s how people value me.” And I feel like that’s how Trump thinks, as he is only catering to the minority that voted him in. The ones who think that all the problems in this country come from some darker colored skins, or Islam, or the Jews.

    That’s why he is called “devisive.” He plays on the divisions within the US to provide instability everywhere. For myself, it comes in the inability to serve clients as quickly as before. With the state department decimated thrice over, the staff levels cannot serve the workload before them. This in turn creates a lot of unhappy and confused clients seeking to legally work in the US. In real estate this is called constructive eviction, when a landlord stops providing necessary utility in order to compel tenants into breach or to voluntary vacate.

    And I don’t know what your health plan is, but I do know that millions of Americans rely on the shitty ACA aka Obamacare, which was shitty only because the GOP refused to vote yay for single-payer (because their sponsors are big pharma and big insurance who were afraid the government was going to hurt their ridiculously high bottom lines).

    But honestly, who cares? Right? Like when his sons says they don’t consider the people against Trump to even be humans, it’s totally okay, because surely they don’t mean you, right?!
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  25. #75
    Mr. Big's Thug
    Speed3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Guam
    Posts
    217
    [QUOTE=? Like when his sons says they don’t consider the people against Trump to even be humans[/QUOTE]

    I hadn't seen the video clip where Eric Trump made that statement so googled it, in the video he's talking about the level of hate from the left being such that to him they are not even people anymore. I watched the whole video and I can see how snipped out of context it could be pretty dehumanizing even in context its not the best way to convey the message I think he was trying to communicate.

    Going back up your post in reverse order, you attribute the ACA / Obamacare failings to the GOP prior to Trumps inauguration I can see how you'd be salty about that but that might be for a different argument.

    He's divisive in so far as the state department isn't processing foreign nationals documents as quickly as they would like. I can understand how that could be frustrating. I'm engaged to a filipino girl who is in the states on a green card. It was a hell of a process to come here the right way, and her family experienced significant hardships. Not that you mentioned it her experience is a big part of what soured me on illegal immigration there is a right way to do it.

    Neither you or I can truly know how Trump thinks. I think to a large extent what we see is a character. The comparison isn't one to one but Patton spoke in depth on creating a larger than life persona a character so to speak and in his own way I think thats what Trump has been trying to do for years. Good bad or ugly.

    The first lady was a model, okay. This point sounds pretty conservative. I can imagine you lashing out in moral outrage and righteous indignity if someone from the right presumed to question a woman's choice to pose nude.

    I have no idea if Trump was on Epstine's plane but if he was he was sitting right next to Bill Clinton and a shit ton of the liberal elite. I've been around long enough to see this mud slung on politicians from both sides of the isle. If its true its inexcusable I'm surprised we're not hearing more about this on CNN though.

    But just to be clear because it really doesn't come through in text. I'm not riled up or mad and I don't have any ill will for anyone on the forum or IRL for that matter.

    I'm just bored, and sorry Poppy no APA format I'm just shit posting
    Quote Originally Posted by cdamm View Post
    you are the sega master system of this forum. may be some fun there, but overall- nothing to write home about.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 PM.


free counters
Powered by vBulletin™
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Where the hell is that damned music coming from?!