Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lithy View Post
    I will eat a bag of dicks if anything actually comes of this. People are so worried about what exactly? We managed 40 years of a Cold War with the USSR. DPRK has zero real incentive to start something where the US would actually retaliate. Trump has zero real incentive to start something more than a Twitter war.

This sort of shit just riles up his detractors and galvanizes his supporters.

Global disaster...lol.
    All of this is true... But only if you are working with the assumption that he is an intelligent, sane, rational human being.
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

In search of monsters to destroy
    Quote Originally Posted by norton9478 View Post
    All of this is true... But only if you are working with the assumption that he is an intelligent, sane, rational human being.
    Sure, I think I tend to give him more credit than some in thinking that his seemingly schizophrenic behavior is actually much more intentional and in my mind much more dangerous than actual mental illness.

News cycle didn't talk about healthcare because of the NFL shenanigans, mission accomplished.
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.

Weekend Update with Colin Jost and Michael Che managed to touch on health care, the NFL, and Puerto Rico. So mission failed?
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

In truth be told
    You Have a
    Crappy username.
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilRedeemed View Post
    But you need a Pearl Harbour or 911 scenario to trigger
    Or they'll just invent one like they did with Vietnam and Iraq II: Electric Boogaloo.

Quote Originally Posted by 100proof View Post
    Or they'll just invent one like they did with Vietnam and Iraq II: Electric Boogaloo.
    Betsy Devos’s family needs their ROI. If her brother doesn’t get some major contracts she will pull funding.

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Master of Disguise
    Quote Originally Posted by norton9478 View Post
    The misguided dolt speaks again. Is there no cure for the poison that pollutes him?

Quote Originally Posted by neobuyer View Post
    The misguided dolt speaks again. Is there no cure for the poison that pollutes him?
    How's that working out for you?
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

NG.com Audiophile
    Club Member
    Say what you want. But he is the first president in a long time with a big enough pair of balls to stand up against foreign threats, like North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    I was referring to HIS throat, not my own.

I'd fuck Neo Ash's throat... lovingly.

You have been
    Officially WY'OWED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Ash View Post
    Say what you want. But he is the first president in a long time with a big enough pair of balls to stand up against foreign threats, like North Korea.
    Hey if it works out I will admit I was wrong
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

Thanks a lot.

Uh ok...

Fucking retarded ass redneck.

Dude, we saw the US and Israel blow up a nuclear facility in Iran under Obama

And your kkk leader is busy with his whore wife and autistic son representing neoash and every republican white supremacist to a fucking t.

You have been
    Officially WY'OWED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    Uh ok...

And your kkk leader is busy with his whore wife and autistic son representing neoash and every republican white supremacist to a fucking t.
    EW knows what's up.

EDIT: Sorry, I must have drunkposted the above without comprehending. Pretty harsh, dude. I have a couple of good friends that voted for Trump. It's very difficult to reconcile sometimes.
    Last edited by wyo; 10-14-2017 at 08:46 PM.
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide

Thanks a lot.

NG.com Audiophile
    Club Member
    Uh ok...

I don't appreciate your response. How dare you compare me to KKK or Neo Nazi members. You don't know the first thing about me in real life.

Earlier this week, a black friend had a medical emergency. I made sure EMS was in route and that he got the care he needed. After he was on the way to the hospital, I rushed over to the ER to be with his family. And as soon as he could see visitors I was in his ER room. Would I have done that if I were a white supremacists? Probably not. So, you might want to have some additional facts before you make assumptions and accusations about people, especially when comparing or aligning them with such terrible organizations.

The assumptions you made about me are no different than calling a black person an uncle tom simply because they voted against Obama. It's a two way street.
    Last edited by Neo Ash; 10-14-2017 at 05:35 PM.

Long Dong Silver.

I don't appreciate your response. How dare you compare me to KKK or Neo Nazi members. You don't know the first thing about me in real life.

Earlier this week, a black friend had a medical emergency. I made sure EMS was in route and that he got the care he needed. After he was on the way to the hospital, I rushed over to the ER to be with his family. And as soon as he could see visitors I was in his ER room. Would I have done that if I were a white supremacists? Probably not. So, you might want to have some additional facts before you make assumptions and accusations about people, especially when comparing or aligning them with such terrible organizations.

The assumptions you made about me are no different than calling a black person an uncle tom simply because they voted against Obama. It's a two way street.
    Ah, the old "I can't be a white supremacist, I've got a black friend" chestnut.

DrillSlug Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzytaco View Post

"And don't even get me started on those EBT cards that they buy cigarettes and alcohol with!!....oh, nah, it's cool...I've got a black friend."

You just painted yourself as some faceless black dude’s savior...

The klansman’s dream.

Ikari Warrior
    Obviously Neo Ash is on the right of the political spectrum, but when has he ever said anything that would even remotely paint him as a white supremacist?

I'm a pretty fucking liberal dude, but I find it disconcerting how fast anyone here who makes it obvious that they're a republican gets attacked. Guys like Neo Ash are long-time, quality members of this site. I'm as upset as anyone on the left that this piece-of-shit buffoon is sitting in the white house, but can we not all turn on each other? That's how this shit happened in the first place.
    Neo-Geo AES US #000003 | Neo-Geo MVS #55378008 | Neo-Geo CD US #71077345

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    Obviously Neo Ash is on the right of the political spectrum, but when has he ever said anything that would even remotely paint him as a white supremacist?

I'm a pretty fucking liberal dude, but I find it disconcerting how fast anyone here who makes it obvious that they're a republican gets attacked. Guys like Neo Ash are long-time, quality members of this site. I'm as upset as anyone on the left that this piece-of-shit buffoon is sitting in the white house, but can we not all turn on each other? That's how this shit happened in the first place.
    Neo Ash trying to suck the white supremacist in chief’s dick here is enough.

Real republicans should be anti trump. Haven’t you been keeping up with the war Bannon is raving about?

You have been
    Officially WY'OWED!

Well said.

Thanks a lot.

NG.com Audiophile
    Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzytaco View Post
    What a weak ass generic response. I could have said I was banging a black woman and you would have still posted some similar bullshit.

You just painted yourself as some faceless black dudeís savior...

The klansmanís dream.
    Yeah....they would have wanted to beat my white ass. He might be faceless to you....but not me,

Thanks dude.

NG.com Audiophile
    Club Member
    Neo Ash trying to suck the white supremacist in chief’s dick here is enough.

Real republicans should be anti trump. Haven’t you been keeping up with the war Bannon is raving about?
    What the fuck is your beef with me?

Gai's Trainer
    I respectfully disagree. The election of Trump signified that the status quo is dead and the way NK had been dealt with prior to Trump was to maintain status quo.

The powers that be in South Korea do not want reunification today, or tomorrow, or anytime soon. This is because NK is a humanitarian crisis that will put them straight into a depression. No one in that region can absorb all the hungry people with the collapse of the NK regime, especially China. China's in the same boat too. Their economy is already softening and anything bad in NK means they go straight into recession if not depression.

No one wants a shooting war and I think we are stretched too thin. It's not like we won in Iraq or in Afghanistan. Any war with NK will not be an easy win.

There's been at least one article out there from a week or two ago where NK folks were reaching out to former GOP folks to get a read on Trump because they dont get what he's trying to do. I think people here dont get wtf he's doing either.

Look, when your State Dept head tries diplomacy and you(trump) openly says 'Rex you are wasting your time'. That doesn't help. This administration so far has been all over the place.

side note: I think the personal attacks you got from wasabi are totally uncalled for. Name calling is just not cool but with the current political climate left/right attacks have been nothing but name calling. No one's listening to each other anymore.

I do have an audio question for you and will post in the audiophile thread soon.

Critical Damage!
    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    China's in the same boat too. Their economy is already softening and anything bad in NK means they go straight into recession if not depression.

No one wants a shooting war and I think we are stretched too thin. It's not like we won in Iraq or in Afghanistan. Any war with NK will not be an easy win.
    I agree China doesn't want a collapse, but I haven't seen anyone suggest it would cause a depression. China outnumbers NK 65 to 1. What is that like 1.5% population increase. I don't think that would cause a recession/depression in any country.

As for Iraq / Afghanistan - those are clearly different wars. (Mostly) precision bombings, limited in size/scope, (mostly) considerate of civilian casualties, etc. A war w/NK would not be that type of war. It likely be nuclear and likely inconsiderate of infrastructure or civilians. I am hopeful for that reason he (Trump) stops playing as if this were some game of chicken when millions of lives are at stake with one mistake. Twitter is floating the idea of doubling the character limit. Hopefully this guy is gone before that happens.
    Currently dating: Jack Dempsey; a fish; recommended by fake madman

What the fuck is your beef with me?
    You come here saying that Trump has the balls to stand up to PRK -

as if him blowing hot air compares to Obama sending in the team that killed OBL and then blowing up a nuclear facility in Iran. While Trump has only made things better for the KKK and the nazis overseas (by bringing in Steven Gorka to the WH fold, a known eastern euro nazi), Obama made the world a safer place.

So while you present a story about how you saved one black person's life (thanks for being a fucking human), I still see you as a guy who supports the disenfranchisement of that black person and all black people, and all minorities, through your support for a group of politicians closely tied to white supremacy.

You may not like that, but it's where you have put yourself, through stubborn allegiance to a political party that has betrayed you.

Bannon
    Gorka
    Sessions

Yeah but I'M not a racist.

What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post

Bannon
    Gorka
    Sessions

Yeah but I'M not a racist.
    You forgot Stephen Miller.

Thread Information