At what point should Trump be forcefully removed or taken out?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don’t understand how you equate the two incidents. In Benghazi the ambassador asked for additional security because of the known elevated threat several times in the weeks proceeding the attack. All other western embassies evacuated because the area was becoming too hostile. Once the attack was eminent and the embassy staff were pleading for their lives for rescue, the state department decided to just let them die. The administration lied to the American people about the cause of the attack attributeing it to the release of a video. Those people died because of criminal negligence.

As far as the circumstances in Niger where the Special Forces Soldiers were killed, the details haven’t fully came out yet. Sure it could be the exact same situation as in Benghazi but it’s unlikely. As the facts come to light we’ll figure it out together.

The fact that you can’t see the lack of parallel lilistrats your ignorance. Not only do you not know what you’re talking about you may be incapable of understanding. I have not doubt that you are a sage when it comes to Neo Geo but sadly this wasn’t Metal Slug.

I would argue that I’m roughly the same amount a hero as you are which is not at all.

I’m intentionally saying ignorant and not idiotic, I don’t think your incapable of learning but I do think you see the wold through a very narrow perspective. A similar Facebook perspective as you accuse me of having. I think you’ve been fully indoctrinated and you wholesale believe anything that fits your preconceived notations about how the world works. You’ve lost your objectivity.

If you want to get it back, scrutinize things that you thing support your preconceived notions as much as those that are contrary to them.

I wasnt in Benghazi nor was I in Niger. I have some knowledge of how military operations work I’ll have to wait for the report just like you.

To quote Trump “they knew what they signed up for” they knew it was dangerous it they chose to do it anyway, because it is right and just. They we’re ignorant children they were grown men who died fighting opposition and defending innocent people in Africa.

That Trump quote at the end is hilariously bad taste when used in a phone call to a parent who has just learned their child is dead.

Speed3

Marked Wolf
That Trump quote at the end is hilariously bad taste when used in a phone call to a parent who has just learned their child is dead.

That use of the quote was intentional. The quote in context shows that it’s not a bad sentiment at all. Pulling it out of context and crowing amount how offended you are is in bad taste. The call was to the spouse not his parents and I haven’t seen the family speak about it just the same Congress woman who previously called for Trumps impeachment over a second scoop of ice cream.

I think I’m spending too much time in this thread. I love these forums for the Neo Geo content and random crap. I dont agree with most of the sentiment in this thread but I think it’s health for you to post it here and get it out of your system. I’m going to bow out of the conversation. My assessment of Trump hasn’t changed much despite your efforts to show me the light and maybe that’s my failing. I still think ehh not that bad. Not the greatest or even great, not my personal lover, not the next Lincon. Just not that bad.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
That use of the quote was intentional. The quote in context shows that it’s not a bad sentiment at all. Pulling it out of context and crowing amount how offended you are is in bad taste. The call was to the spouse not his parents and I haven’t seen the family speak about it just the same Congress woman who previously called for Trumps impeachment over a second scoop of ice cream.

I think I’m spending too much time in this thread. I love these forums for the Neo Geo content and random crap. I dont agree with most of the sentiment in this thread but I think it’s health for you to post it here and get it out of your system. I’m going to bow out of the conversation. My assessment of Trump hasn’t changed much despite your efforts to show me the light and maybe that’s my failing. I still think ehh not that bad. Not the greatest or even great, not my personal lover, not the next Lincon. Just not that bad.

Hey man, relax.

Just think of how just the other night, the governor of PR was at the White House and was next to Trump when Trump was asked how he would rate his work for PR’s relief effort. Trump said he rates himself a 10/10 - and the PR governor said nothing.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
T I haven’t seen the family speak about it .

Actually, family members have confirmed the congresswoman's description of the call.

The whitehouse has also confirmed the facts of the congresswoman. Although instead of disputing what the president actually said, they tried to explain what he "meant".

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
In Benghazi the ambassador asked for additional security because of the known elevated threat several times in the weeks proceeding the attack. All other western embassies evacuated because the area was becoming too hostile. Once the attack was eminent and the embassy staff were pleading for their lives for rescue, the state department decided to just let them die. The administration lied to the American people about the cause of the attack attributeing it to the release of a video. Those people died because of criminal negligence. .

You are a fucking moron.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
“I have written letters but haven’t mailed them yet” Trump

Is like some joker saying “the check is in the mail, but I have not sent it yet.”

Should have gotten Steven Mnuchin on the case. He could Robo them out.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/10/21/trump-pentagon-gold-star-families-brown-segment-nr.cnn

Trump brought up Obama in a previous conference saying he didn't contact dead soldiers' families - which is a lie - and now it turns out he himself hasn't contacted all the families.

But hey better than Hillary, right?

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Hey man, relax.

Just think of how just the other night, the governor of PR was at the White House and was next to Trump when Trump was asked how he would rate his work for PR’s relief effort. Trump said he rates himself a 10/10 - and the PR governor said nothing.

Good. The way she handled the relief supplies during a disaster is the real story there.
http://www.oann.com/fbi-investigates-claims-puerto-rico-officials-are-withholding-fema-supplies/

PR is almost as corrupt as the Philippines.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Speed3 said:
Not that you mentioned it her experience is a big part of what soured me on illegal immigration there is a right way to do it.

Yup, when your house only has three walls, you should go through the proper channels to emigrate, even though those channels are corrupt. Can't make it through? Then you're not good enough.

Speed3 said:
Neither you or I can truly know how Trump thinks. I think to a large extent what we see is a character. The comparison isn't one to one but Patton spoke in depth on creating a larger than life persona a character so to speak and in his own way I think thats what Trump has been trying to do for years. Good bad or ugly.

You're giving him far too much credit. What you see is what you get. Trump is a stimulus / response machine. There is no thought behind any of his words or actions.

Speed3 said:
The first lady was a model, okay. This point sounds pretty conservative. I can imagine you lashing out in moral outrage and righteous indignity if someone from the right presumed to question a woman's choice to pose nude.

You're putting posing nude in the same bucket as women's rights such as equal pay, adequate maternity leave, access to birth control and abortions, proper representation in government, and equal education in science and math? The issue here is that she's the first lady. The president and his family are held to a different standard. Do you think Obama or even Bush would have made it if their wives had posed nude?

Speed3 said:
To your first point President Obama was notorious for blaming President Bush or have you forgotten.

You mean blaming Bush for the massive deregulation of the housing market which caused the biggest economic crisis since the depression and set the US economy back by ten years? And to be honest, no, I don't remember him explicitly blaming Bush. He may have implied it by saying something along the lines of "my administration has inherited an economic challenge that we have to fix." He never said anything like what Trump is saying about Obama. He called Obama the president of ISIS, remember? He said that Obama had his wires tapped. I'm no Obama devotee, but seriously, fuck you.

Speed3 said:
second and more recently I think that the FEMA and US Military response to the recent hurricanes was handled very well.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Texas is still a disaster. Just because the news cycle moves on doesn't mean it's not completely fucked. Florida only avoided disaster because they were warned very far ahead of time to GTFO and had Texas to look to as an example if the didn't evacuate. You think the PR situation is good? Holy fuck. The vast majority is still without power and half of the people still don't have drinkable water. Only 9% of schools are open and most of those are operating without electricity of with generators. It took Trump a week to even acknowledge the PR disaster (no pun intended) and when he did get on it, he just got in a flame war with the PR government. This isn't a success. It's a crime against your own people. The racist fuck doesn't see PR as part of the US. He sees them as one shade off from illegal immigrants and as leeches.

Your first post claimed ignorance. You are not allowed to have an opinion if you don't do your due diligence. Or rather, you can have your opinion, but I can still tell you to go fuck yourself.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
When you ask Trump for a solution

giphy.gif

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
To be honest, though, a lot of these 18-25 year olds *are* children who *didn't* know what they were signing up for.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
To be honest, though, a lot of these 18-25 year olds *are* children who *didn't* know what they were signing up for.

Yep. Draw em in with an Xbox kiosk at the mall. Tell em you'll pay for their education. If they make it back.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yep. Draw em in with an Xbox kiosk at the mall. Tell em you'll pay for their education. If they make it back.

And if they don’t then their parents get a gold star, like they aced a spelling test. The only thing sitting between the gold star and irony is a banana sticker, but Trump is working on it.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
And if they don’t then their parents get a gold star, like they aced a spelling test. Thr only thing sitting between the glld star and iron is a banana sticker, but Trump is working on it.

I thought parents that get a gold star are the ones where their kids get killed in combat.