At what point should Trump be forcefully removed or taken out?

Speed3

Marked Wolf
Still lying and talking shit about Obama, note that Obama has not once fired back on twitter (Trump is also the guy who started the birther thing, saying Obama isn't American): thehill.com/homenews/news/355773-holder-fires-back-at-trump-claiming-obama-didnt-call-soldiers-families-stop-the

He traveled damn near every weekend to his own resort to line his own pockets and made the Secret Service pay for their own things, which ran out the SS's budget and had trouble paying their own agents: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/

To your first point President Obama was notorious for blaming President Bush or have you forgotten.

To your second point, I read the article you linked to while travel is mentioned, its hardly the primary reason for the increase expense. It seems that due to the size of the Trump family the Secret Service has to protect 42 people rather than the 31 people they had to protect under President Obama.

Hey as far as what do I think he's done that'd good. First he kept Clinton out of the white house, second and more recently I think that the FEMA and US Military response to the recent hurricanes was handled very well. I lived in Puerto Rico from 2012-2015 and I know the challenges the island had before the storm and their political climate. I trust the Governor much more than that piece of crap San Juan Mayor. I'm currently in Guam staring down the barrel of a nuclear bullet however I applaud Trump for not backing down to the North Korea threat. There is a reason that DPRK is under economic sanctions and bending over for Kim Jong-un is not the answer. He could not have chose a better Secretary of Defence than James Mattis.

Is he doing everything I would like? Absolutely not. I would've liked to see the US be more open to helping PR when they were initially having their debt crisis. A big part of it was due to systemic corruption within the local government. Statehood and more oversight that comes with it would do a lot to help the people there. And a thousand other things, remember I said not that bad, I never said he was Jesus part II.

Sorry if that came off as a rant, again no hard feelings on my part and I fully realize that this thread is here for people to vent their feelings about Trump.

and Poppy if you're reading this sorry no APA format again, just shit posting

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
To your first point President Obama was notorious for blaming President Bush or have you forgotten.

To your second point, I read the article you linked to while travel is mentioned, its hardly the primary reason for the increase expense. It seems that due to the size of the Trump family the Secret Service has to protect 42 people rather than the 31 people they had to protect under President Obama.

Hey as far as what do I think he's done that'd good. First he kept Clinton out of the white house, second and more recently I think that the FEMA and US Military response to the recent hurricanes was handled very well. I lived in Puerto Rico from 2012-2015 and I know the challenges the island had before the storm and their political climate. I trust the Governor much more than that piece of crap San Juan Mayor. I'm currently in Guam staring down the barrel of a nuclear bullet however I applaud Trump for not backing down to the North Korea threat. There is a reason that DPRK is under economic sanctions and bending over for Kim Jong-un is not the answer. He could not have chose a better Secretary of Defence than James Mattis.

Is he doing everything I would like? Absolutely not. I would've liked to see the US be more open to helping PR when they were initially having their debt crisis. A big part of it was due to systemic corruption within the local government. Statehood and more oversight that comes with it would do a lot to help the people there. And a thousand other things, remember I said not that bad, I never said he was Jesus part II.

Sorry if that came off as a rant, again no hard feelings on my part and I fully realize that this thread is here for people to vent their feelings about Trump.

Don’t forget the expensive african hunting safari for the boys to murder animals for their collection of death trophies.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Controversial opinion: I don't think Trump is all that bad. I've heard a lot of people point to his leaked conversation about grabbing pussy as proof that he is the devil incarnate. I've talked some shit in my day especially in private and over a beer or two. I think it's entirely possible that he could be both a shit talker one minute and then walk out the door and treat a woman with respect and dignity.

More than allegations of talk:
Jessica Leeds (1980s)
In the early 1980s, Leeds was a businesswoman at a paper company on a flight from the Midwest, returning to New York. A flight attendant offered her an empty seat in the first-class cabin next to Trump. Leeds alleged that about 45 minutes after takeoff, Trump lifted the armrest and began touching her, grabbing her breasts, and tried to put his hand up her skirt. "He was like an octopus," she said. "His hands were everywhere. It was an assault."[52][55] Leeds said she had sent a letter containing her allegations to the editor of The New York Times.[3][52]
Trump spokesman Jason Miller responded to the allegation calling it "fiction." Miller stated the charges were politically motivated "for this to only become public decades later in the final month of a campaign for president should say it all." Trump publicly threatened to sue the Times over the newspaper's publication of the allegation, and demanded a retraction.[57][58] The Times rejected Trump's retraction demand,[58][59] and Trump never followed through on his threat to take legal action against the company.[12] An alleged witness to the case who claimed he saw "nothing untoward" upon the flight was former British Conservative county councillor from Gloucestershire, Antony Gilberthorpe. Gilberthorpe has a history of making false allegations against politicians[60] and has been previously accused of making "advances of an intimate nature" towards Conservative students.[61]

Kristin Anderson (1990s)
On October 14, 2016, The Washington Post reported allegations by Kristin Anderson that Trump groped her beneath her skirt in a Manhattan nightclub in the early 1990s. An aspiring model at the time of the alleged incident, Anderson told the story to her friends, and decided to come forward after reading accounts of other women who had done so.[62] Anderson believed that the alleged assault occurred at the China Club, a Manhattan nightclub that Newsday referred to as "Donald's Monday-night nest" due to his alleged habit of picking up women there.[62]

Cathy Heller (1997)
In February 2016, Cathy Heller was interviewed off the record for an article for The Guardian in which she recounted how she was grabbed and kissed by Donald Trump two decades earlier.[63] Heller reports that, in 1997, she met Trump when she attended a Mother's Day brunch with her children, her husband, and her husband's parents at his Mar-a-Lago estate. Her parents-in-law were members of Mar-a-Lago. Heller was introduced to Trump, who became angry when she avoided a kiss. He then "grabbed" her and, when he tried to kiss her, she turned her head. Trump kissed her on the side of the mouth "for a little too long" and then he left her.[63][64]
Heller's husband and children, who were present during the event, have corroborated her account. In the summer of 2015, the members of Heller's mahjong group heard Heller's account of the 1997 incident; this was not long after Trump announced his candidacy.[65] She decided to go public after seeing the second presidential debate on October 9, 2016. Heller is a registered Democrat, and public supporter of Hillary Clinton.[63]
Trump campaign spokesperson Jason Miller stated that Heller's account is "false" and "politically motivated".[65]

Temple Taggart McDowell (1997)
Temple Taggart McDowell, Miss Utah USA in 1997, publicly accused Trump of unwanted kisses and embraces that left McDowell and one of her chaperones so uncomfortable, according to McDowell, that she claimed she was instructed not to be left in a room alone with him again. According to McDowell, a chaperone had accompanied her to Trump's office.[66] At the time, McDowell was 21 and was known as Temple Taggart.[3] This incident occurred in Trump's first year of ownership of the Miss USA contest.[3]
McDowell told her story initially to The New York Times in May 2016[66] which was published in the "Crossing the Line: How Donald Trump Behaved With Women in Private" article.[27] She had not intended to speak publicly about the incidents again, but she received numerous calls recently due to the "Crossing the Line" article and felt, as a mother, that it is important to share a message about unwanted advances: "You have the right to say no. You have the right to get out of there. You have the right to leave, and you have the right to make them feel uncomfortable if they're making you feel uncomfortable," she said. Trump stated that he does not know her and denied McDowell's claims.[66] He also told The New York Times that he is "reluctant to kiss strangers on the lips."[3]
Taggart McDowell stated that she is a Republican, and not coming out with the allegation in order to support Hillary Clinton.[67]

Karena Virginia (1998)
At an October 2016 press conference with attorney Gloria Allred, yoga instructor and life coach Karena Virginia stated that in 1998, Trump grabbed her arm and touched her breast. Virginia, who was 27 years old at the time, was waiting for a ride after the US Open in Queens, New York.[68] She stated that Trump, whom she had not met previously, approached her with a small group of other men, while commenting on her legs, then he grabbed her right arm. Virginia continued, "Then his hand touched the right side of my breast. I was in shock. I flinched. ‘Don’t you know who I am? Don’t you know who I am?’ – that’s what he said to me. I felt intimidated and I felt powerless."[68]
Trump campaign spokesperson Jessica Ditto responded to the allegation with a statement reading in part, "Discredited political operative Gloria Allred, in another coordinated, publicity seeking attack with the Clinton campaign, will stop at nothing to smear Mr. Trump."[69]

Mindy McGillivray (2003)
In an article by The Palm Beach Post, Mindy McGillivray stated that in January 2003, when she was 23 years old, she was groped by Trump at his Mar-a-Lago estate.[3][54] She said, "All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge. I think it's [my friend Ken Davidoff's] camera bag, that was my first instinct. I turn around and there's Donald. He sort of looked away quickly."[3] Ken Davidoff, a photographer, corroborated McGillivray's account, saying he remembered her pulling him aside moments after the alleged incident to say "Donald just grabbed my ass!"[54]
McGillivray said that she "chose to stay quiet"[51] and never reported the incident to authorities. She had only shared details of the incident with close family and friends until she heard Trump deny such behavior during the second presidential debate on October 9, 2016.[54] Hope Hicks, Trump's press secretary, stated that McGillivray's allegations lacked "any merit or veracity" and were untruthful.[51]
Ken Davidoff's brother, Darryl Davidoff, said that he was also present at the time at Mar-a-Lago, and stated that in his opinion McGillivray is lying.[70][71] According to Darryl: "I do not believe it really happened. Nobody saw it happen and she just wanted to be in the limelight."[70][d]

Rachel Crooks (2005)
In 2005, Rachel Crooks was a 22-year-old receptionist at Bayrock Group, a real estate investment and development company in Trump Tower in Manhattan. She says she encountered Trump in an elevator in the building one morning and turned to introduce herself. They shook hands, but Mr. Trump would not let go. Instead, he began kissing her cheeks, then directly on the mouth.[52][55] "It was so inappropriate," Crooks recalled in an interview. "I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that."[55] Her story was printed by The New York Times, along with that of Jessica Leeds.[52] Trump has categorically disputed Crooks' claims.[3] Crooks is a public supporter and donor to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.[72]

Natasha Stoynoff (2005)
Canadian author and journalist Natasha Stoynoff, who wrote for People magazine and, previously, the Toronto Star and Toronto Sun, went to Trump's Florida estate in December 2005 to interview him and his wife, Melania. While there, Trump gave Stoynoff a tour of the Mar-a-Lago estate. She says that during this tour, he pushed her against a wall and forced his tongue into her mouth.[3][51]
Stoynoff described the alleged episode, "We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat ... I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump's longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself."[53] Stoynoff composed herself and conducted the interview,[3] after which she said Trump repeatedly told her, "We're going to have an affair, I'm telling you."[51][53] Melania was also interviewed for that article.[53]
Trump sent out a tweet on October 13, 2016, in which he said it had not happened and wondered why she had not mentioned the event in her People article of 2005.[3] Stoynoff responded that she had become angry when Trump denied assaulting women during the presidential debate and was triggered by the release of the Access Hollywood recording in early October. Until that point, she said, she had conflicting emotions common among victims of assault, combined with embarrassment and confusion. J.D. Heyman, People's deputy editor, said: "It was disorienting for her. She felt a great deal of worry and distress about it. Then she felt angry."[73]
That same day, Melania's lawyer demanded an apology from People magazine, stating that Melania did not say some or all of what was quoted in the People article by Stoynoff published on October 12, 2016; Melania specifically denied Stoynoff's claim that she'd run into her on Fifth Avenue following the article's publication.[74] In an interview with Anderson Cooper that aired October 17 on CNN, Melania again denied having crossed paths with Stoynoff on Fifth Avenue, as stated in Stoynoff's article. The following day, People published the account of Liza Herz. Herz said she witnessed the sidewalk encounter between Stoynoff and Melania Trump; Herz' account corroborated that of Stoynoff.[75]
On October 18, People produced six corroborating witnesses who said Stoynoff had recounted the incident to them around the time that it occurred.[75] The six witnesses were: "two editors from People, Mary Green and Liz McNeil; a professor of journalism, Paul McLaughlin; a co-worker; and two personal friends of Ms. Stoynoff."[76]
Trump's former butler at Mar-a-lago resort in Florida, Anthony Senecal, 85, was asked about the 2005 incident in which Ms Stoynoff alleged that the butler "burst in" on Mr Trump when she was pinned down by him; Senecal denied that ever happened. Mr. Senecal further states as a butler "I don’t burst in. I knock, then I go in, usually after someone says ‘come in'," further alleging "And when I went in, there was nothing strange about where she was standing."[77][78] According to Senecal, the alleged incident took place in a massage room with windows all around which made it unsuitable to grope anyone since there was no privacy.[77]

Jessica Drake (2006)
On October 22, 2016, Jessica Drake and attorney Gloria Allred held a news conference in which Drake accused Trump of having sexually assaulted her and two acquaintances nearly ten years prior. Drake, an adult film actress and sex education advocate, said that she met Trump at her company's booth during a charity golf tournament at Lake Tahoe in 2006. Drake claims that she was invited to meet with Trump, who was married at the time, at his hotel suite; she was "uncomfortable going alone" and brought two friends. Describing the meeting with Trump, Drake recounted that "He grabbed each of us tightly, in a hug and kissed each one of us without asking permission."[79] Drake stated that she and her friends left the suite after 30–45 minutes. Shortly thereafter, Drake claims she received phone calls from Trump or his associate, requesting that she join him in his suite for $10,000, and offering to fly her on his jet back to Los Angeles. She said she declined his offers.[79]
During the news conference, Drake said, "I am not looking for monetary compensation. I do not need additional fame... I understand that I may be called a liar or an opportunist but I will risk that in order to stand in solidarity with women who share similar accounts."[79][80] During the news conference, Gloria Allred held up a picture showing Trump and Drake standing together at the time.[79]
In response to Drake's allegations, the Trump campaign stated that her story is "false and ridiculous", that "[t]he picture is one of thousands taken out of respect for people asking to have their picture taken with Mr. Trump" but Trump did not know Drake and "would have no interest in ever knowing her," and that the story was "just another attempt by the Clinton campaign to defame a candidate."[81] Donald Trump appeared to dismiss the significance of the accusation because of Drake's line of work, saying, "Oh, I’m sure she’s never been grabbed before."[82][83]
Amanda Prestigiacomo, writing in The Daily Wire, has criticized Drake for suggesting that being greeted with a hug and a kiss without permission is "sexual assault".[84] According to Prestigiacomo, if this were to be "sexual assault" then everyone has been "sexually assaulted" numerous times, and making such a claim does a disservice to women who have actually faced sexual assault.[84]

Ninni Laaksonen (2006)
Ninni Laaksonen, Miss Finland 2006, appeared with Trump on the Late Show with David Letterman on July 26, 2006.[85] Laaksonen claims that before they went on the air, Trump grabbed her buttocks. As Laaksonen describes the interaction: "He really grabbed my butt. I don’t think anybody saw it but I flinched and thought: "What is happening?"[85] Someone later told Laaksonen that Trump liked her because she looked like his wife, Melania, when she was younger.[86][87][88]
Laaksonen revealed her account to a local Finnish newspaper, Ilta-Sanomat, which had contacted her regarding the level of professionalism involved in Donald Trump's handling of his employees within the Miss Universe pageant. The story was published on October 27, 2016.[89]
Burnett's unnamed friend (2010)
According to CNN anchor Erin Burnett, an unnamed female friend of Burnett's alleges she was kissed in a Trump Tower boardroom in 2010. She said, "Trump took Tic Tacs, suggested I take them also. He then leaned in, catching me off guard, and kissed me almost on lips. I was really freaked out." She was invited by Trump into his office. She and Trump were alone in the office when he made further advances, giving her his cell phone number, telling her she was special, and asking her to call him. The woman said that she "ran the hell out of there". The story was reported by Burnett on CNN in October 2016.[3]

Cassandra Searles (2013)
Rolling Stone and NPR have reported that Cassandra Searles, Miss Washington USA of 2013, was fondled by Trump during the Miss USA pageant of that year.[3][90] Yahoo!News published an article in June 2016[3] stating that Searles had made Facebook postings that accused Trump of making unwanted advances. She said that he was "continually" groping her buttocks and had asked her to go "to his hotel room".[3][90][91] Searles also asserted that Trump had "treated us like cattle".[91] Trump and his campaign have not specifically responded to Searles' allegations.[3]

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Trump definitely gives Harvey Weinstein a run for his money in the molester olympics.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Trump definitely gives Harvey Weinstein a run for his money in the molester olympics.

When it all comes out, Harvey will probably have way more accusers.

Though, one of Trump's accusers is now using the discovery process to find evidence of other accusations/settlements.

Who knows how many Harvey Accusers will come forward.

Trump is more in Roger Ailes territory.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

Obama wasn't notorious for blaming Bush.

What's so bad about Clinton? The e-mails? Trump's team uses their own private e-mails too. Benghazi? A couple of soldiers have already died under Trump's command. I don't understand how Clinton would be worse than Trump.

And NK isn't going to use nukes on Guam. Or use nukes period.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

What's so bad about Clinton? The e-mails? Trump's team uses their own private e-mails too. Benghazi? A couple of soldiers have already died under Trump's command. I don't understand how Clinton would be worse than Trump.

And NK isn't going to use nukes on Guam. Or use nukes period.

According to Trump those kids knew they were going to die when they signed up. If Gen. Kelly is willing to take a massive shit on his dead son by sucking off king cheetoh, the rest of us non Gold Stars, and even the other Gold Stars like the Khans, better recognize.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Still lying and talking shit about Obama, note that Obama has not once fired back on twitter (Trump is also the guy who started the birther thing, saying Obama isn't American):

People forget these things, but Obama spent a lot of his first term talking bad about George W Bush and the Republicans, blaming nearly everything "wrong" with the country on them.

Also Trump didn't come up with the birther thing, he just latched onto it and became the face of it. That "movement" started somewhere along the line prior to the 2008 election from Hillary Clinton's supporters, but not necessarily dreamed up by her campaign. It basically ended up becoming a meme kept alive online long enough until it was mentioned on the news and it was then that it really took off. The only thing true about Trump and the birther thing is that he was the loudest mouth about it, which is why many people think he was the one who made it up.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
People forget these things, but Obama spent a lot of his first term talking bad about George W Bush and the Republicans, blaming nearly everything "wrong" with the country on them.

Also Trump didn't come up with the birther thing, he just latched onto it and became the face of it. That "movement" started somewhere along the line prior to the 2008 election from Hillary Clinton's supporters, but not necessarily dreamed up by her campaign. It basically ended up becoming a meme kept alive online long enough until it was mentioned on the news and it was then that it really took off. The only thing true about Trump and the birther thing is that he was the loudest mouth about it, which is why many people think he was the one who made it up.

It was started by Andy Martin in 2004, not by Hillary supporters. But yeah, Trump made a meal over the false premise. Zero honor appeals to those with zero brains.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Zero honor appeals to those with zero brains.

Which also appears to be what the Obama administration thought about the US population. Since they did release that "obviously not a scan" of his birth certificate eventually. I mean, anyone who has ever scanned a document knows thats not how they look. Why did they go to the trouble of releasing something that was obviously a construction? It would have ended the "debate" right there. Maybe do the construction first, print it out and then scan that, at least make it look professional!

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Which also appears to be what the Obama administration thought about the US population. Since they did release that "obviously not a scan" of his birth certificate eventually. I mean, anyone who has ever scanned a document knows thats not how they look. Why did they go to the trouble of releasing something that was obviously a construction? It would have ended the "debate" right there. Maybe do the construction first, print it out and then scan that, at least make it look professional!
:lolz:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

Birther detected!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Speaking of Mark Kelso’s helmet... have you considered the potential effects of concussion trauma?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

What's so bad about Clinton? Benghazi? A couple of soldiers have already died under Trump's command.

Boom, just a few hours after I made this post, this article comes out: https://shareblue.com/republicans-who-obsessed-over-benghazi-silent-on-4-us-troops-killed-in-niger/

Speed3's trying to look all calm and relaxed but believes all the fake shit he sees on facebook.

I'm currently in Guam staring down the barrel of a nuclear bullet

You're a real hero, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Last edited:

Speed3

Marked Wolf
Boom, just a few hours after I made this post, this article comes out: https://shareblue.com/republicans-who-obsessed-over-benghazi-silent-on-4-us-troops-killed-in-niger/

Speed3's trying to look all calm and relaxed but believes all the fake shit he sees on facebook.
I don’t understand how you equate the two incidents. In Benghazi the ambassador asked for additional security because of the known elevated threat several times in the weeks proceeding the attack. All other western embassies evacuated because the area was becoming too hostile. Once the attack was eminent and the embassy staff were pleading for their lives for rescue, the state department decided to just let them die. The administration lied to the American people about the cause of the attack attributeing it to the release of a video. Those people died because of criminal negligence.

As far as the circumstances in Niger where the Special Forces Soldiers were killed, the details haven’t fully came out yet. Sure it could be the exact same situation as in Benghazi but it’s unlikely. As the facts come to light we’ll figure it out together.

The fact that you can’t see the lack of parallel lilistrats your ignorance. Not only do you not know what you’re talking about you may be incapable of understanding. I have not doubt that you are a sage when it comes to Neo Geo but sadly this wasn’t Metal Slug.

I would argue that I’m roughly the same amount a hero as you are which is not at all.

I’m intentionally saying ignorant and not idiotic, I don’t think your incapable of learning but I do think you see the wold through a very narrow perspective. A similar Facebook perspective as you accuse me of having. I think you’ve been fully indoctrinated and you wholesale believe anything that fits your preconceived notations about how the world works. You’ve lost your objectivity.

If you want to get it back, scrutinize things that you thing support your preconceived notions as much as those that are contrary to them.

I wasnt in Benghazi nor was I in Niger. I have some knowledge of how military operations work I’ll have to wait for the report just like you.

To quote Trump “they knew what they signed up for” they knew it was dangerous it they chose to do it anyway, because it is right and just. They we’re ignorant children they were grown men who died fighting opposition and defending innocent people in Africa.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
“I have written letters but haven’t mailed them yet” Trump

Is like some joker saying “the check is in the mail, but I have not sent it yet.”

Marek

Banned

Omfg

You've got to be joking.

I wish you were the one that was banned not ki. You're fucking worthless.