Today I turned 40

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I just turned 39. I feel old as dirt. Body falling apart. Can't do anything physical that i could 5 years ago. Feel lucky. Being broken sucks more than being old.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I am more forty than you are!
end of January...I used to want to die alot more, now I want to live even if I feel old and cant run and jump the same no more.

I used to want a lot more, but posts like this satisfy my hunger. I like that!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

Like a long lost friend...

Real talk, nobody gets to figure shit out, everyone has their demons.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I'm turning 30 in a week. Impart some wisdom you learned from your 30s.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I'm turning 30 in a week. Impart some wisdom you learned from your 30s.

If you are contemplating grad school do it asap especially before getting married / having kids

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Did you vote for the AfD?

nsdap-rpw-1932-041-197x300.jpg

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Less opportunities. Hitting a paywall block sucks. Unless you're comfortable earning the mean wage, then yolo...

Good advice, I will consider this but fffffffuck going back to school.

Hey faggot OP where's your 30s advice?

Darkneo

Morden's Lackey
Although I still feel 18 at heart, today I gained the 'over the hill' status. for the first time in my life I am actually contemplating my age.

Although I don't feel old, the prospect of my age has me boggled as far as not knowing if I am supposed to be feeling like an old person at this point. With the prime of my life behind me, I question my impact on the world and my worth.

I still play video games and collect toys, I feel as if being old mentally is just an idea, not a condition. Perhaps we are all young at heart, its just the times that change.

Happy 40th Birthday RG :-J and welcome to the 40s club. I myself am 43 years old but i still feel like i am still in my 20s. I juggle a family and still play games and collect toys no harm in that after all us blokes are big kids at heart.

E

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Best advice for 30's grow the fuck up a bit. Don't waste your money like most do in your 20's because you don't want to be the old man who everybody considers a loser.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Stay in shape in your 30s because your body falls apart at 40. If you're a fat fuck by then it'll all be downhill.