CGQ video game magazines let's read.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Call me a freaking nerd but I love this shit. Check out Jibs's channel, he made about 10 of these.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Oh shit this is JJ's channel? I usually watch through Apple TV but can find it hard to remember the users I enjoy.

I really liked the episode format and content, but I think it is a bit long format for me. There are other gaming channels that seem like 4-8 minutes of a report stretched to 15-20 minutes and can be repetitive.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I usually multitask on my PC when I listen to his videos so it's not an issue for me but I totally understand if you watch them through your Apple TV. I guess he'll find the right format at some point. Personally, I like the fact that he talks about all kind of stuff, like promos, letters, contests and whatnot.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The insatiable absence of intrusive music, a sophisticated sense of humor, his mellow voice and... #justfacts. Jibbb's channel is like a dry Martini you'd order at the bar of the mountain-isolated Overlook Hotel. An indispensable experience.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I already watch this channel. Reccomended.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I been watching jibba channel for awhile now top notch in my book.

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
Seems to be good videos. It is just not some dude reading Nintendo power and saying annoying shit oooh Mario oooh Zelda and screaming but Jibba(?) goes a little bit detail about those games etc. pretty long videos though 20-30 minutes would be ideal.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
There are other gaming channels that seem like 4-8 minutes of a report stretched to 15-20 minutes and can be repetitive.

It's common knowledge now that the only way youtubers can get money if it's over 10 minutes. So that's why you'll see most videos in the 10-11 minute range despite it being possible to condense only a few minutes of value in.

Can't see youtube from here but hope Jibbs is putting out some quality content.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Where can we purchase your book?
Other side of the world :rolleyes: Still what jibba puts out is quality video's he get's right to the point of the review and no filler etc.

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I love the context in things on the let's read channels, as Jibbs provides a lot of insight and context in even the smallest things like the ads. I learn a tremendous amount in each video, and always looking forward to new ones.

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I checked out the Gamepro video when it hit earlier this week. Excellent stuff all around. Have CGQ bookmarked in my RSS feed program.