the Canelo Golovkin fight

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
Anyone watch the Linares vs Campbell fight last night on HBO?
Great fight, and it wasn't even on PPV.

Excellent fight. Linares has come a long way from back to back losses. He always had the supreme talent and abiities. I think Mikey Garcia would stop him though but I would like to be proven wrong. Campbell really showed those gold medal talent coming back from the knockdown when it looked like he was out of it early. Battled back and really made it a scrap. Good showing overall.

About Ward's retirement, he did all he possibly could. Defeated the Krusher twice, no matter what side of the fence you are on about that and how it was done or what controversy, he did it. Adonis Stevenson is with Showtime and wouldn't fight him. There was no real fights for him at Cruiserweight and he isn't going to jump up to Heavy to fight Joshua. Tony Bellew? Really? That just doesn't inspire some worth fighting on for. Props to him, he will be 1st ballot HOF maybe not on the next ballot if Floyd, Cotto and some else are there together. But he won the Super Six, #1 Super-Middleweight and really the #1 at Light Heavy. Massive props to Dre, congrats.

Last edited:

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Big fan of Linares. I've always thought he looked like a more stylish version of Juan Manuel Marquez.
This guy has been written off multiple times, having suffered some brutal k.o. losses. But he's made a career of coming back and proving folks wrong.

I had Linares up by a couple points in this fight. Good, tough contest. Credit to Campbell for not folding after he got dropped in the 2nd.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Excellent fight. Linares has come a long way from back to back losses. He always had the supreme talent and abiities. I think Mikey Garcia would stop him though but I would like to be proven wrong. Campbell really showed those gold medal talent coming back from the knockdown when it looked like he was out of it early. Battled back and really made it a scrap. Good showing overall.

About Ward's retirement, he did all he possibly could. Defeated the Krusher twice, no matter what side of the fence you are on about that and how it was done or what controversy, he did it. Adonis Stevenson is with Showtime and wouldn't fight him. There was no real fights for him at Cruiserweight and he isn't going to jump up to Heavy to fight Joshua. Tony Bellew? Really? That just doesn't inspire some worth fighting on for. Props to him, he will be 1st ballot HOF maybe not on the next ballot if Floyd, Cotto and some else are there together. But he won the Super Six, #1 Super-Middleweight and really the #1 at Light Heavy. Massive props to Dre, congrats.

Either Mikey Garcia or Lomachenko vs. Linares would be an excellent fight for boxing fans.
I'd like to see Lomachenko Vs. Linares, with the winner fighting Garcia. I think Garcia has a slight advantage over both, but they are all pretty close.

Big fan of Linares. I've always thought he looked like a more stylish version of Juan Manuel Marquez.
This guy has been written off multiple times, having suffered some brutal k.o. losses. But he's made a career of coming back and proving folks wrong.

I had Linares up by a couple points in this fight. Good, tough contest. Credit to Campbell for not folding after he got dropped in the 2nd.

Nice comprison of Linares and JMM. I think Linares is hungry, and wants to prove to everyone he is the best. His losses were brutal, and most wouldn't come back from that. He seems very confident and willing in his interview.

Campbell probably deserves a rematch, but Linares should fight Lomachenko. It would be a bigger fight, more money, and gets him set for a mega fight with Garcia.