All but 8 Senators vote for 700 billion dollar military spending increase

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
With all the division in this country right now, it's good to see we can all agree that murdering brown people is worth any price.

For those wondering, the only ones who voed against it were
Corker, R-TN
Gillibrand, D-NY
Leahy, D-VT
Lee, R-UT
Merkley, D-OR
Paul, R-KY
Sanders, I-VT
Wyden, D-OR

Democrats are all talk on stopping the warfare state and Republicans don't even pretend they want to stop it.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
They crippled NASA and now want some sort of fucking "Space Corps", because the muzzies are gonna start doing 9/11 IN SPAAAAAACE.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Good. I don't see a problem with this. A strong military makes other countries think twice before doing stupid shit.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Good. I don't see a problem with this. A strong military makes other countries think twice before doing stupid shit.

We spend more on our military than most other industrialized countries combined. And then we claim we can't afford to provide healthcare to everyone in the country. Oh, and teachers have to buy pencils for their classrooms.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member

When was the last time our country was attacked without provocation?

I'll wait.

(hint: 9/11 was provoked and heavily motivated by Clinton's starvation blockade on Iraq that killed over half a million children)

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member

Israel loves doing stupid provocative shit since the US military is at its back.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that Bin Laden didn't really give a shit about the sanctions related starvation in Iraq.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
They crippled NASA and now want some sort of fucking "Space Corps", because the muzzies are gonna start doing 9/11 IN SPAAAAAACE.

They're funneling money into space again? About time... even if it means you guys build a moon space laser to evaporate minorities.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Accurate, lets face it all we'd want is little patch up there to sink a few tinnies with a snag or two while we enjoy the view.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I generally don't like Corker but good on him for this vote at least.

Meanwhile the usual media continues to say that "no significant" legislation has passed during this administration.

I guess an additional $700B is just part for the course at this point while they draw lines in the sand about health insurance as a distraction.

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
We spend more on our military than most other industrialized countries combined. And then we claim we can't afford to provide healthcare to everyone in the country. Oh, and teachers have to buy pencils for their classrooms.

Teachers shouldn't have to pay for pencils but I don't have a problem paying for my insurance as long as it's affordable. I dont need free shit. I take pride in providing for my family. Some people really do need government assistance and they should be helped.