My lil game room

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Fresh. Also love the boards. I've got about 10 HOOKUPS boards adorning my garage arcade walls.

Too bad I trashed so many boards as a kid :tickled:

Board art is pretty cool. Wish I had the whole set of DGK punch out. All I have is Tyson and glass joe

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Clean looking gaming room, your missing a CRT though. JK
What side of town are you on man? You should come out to one of the fighting game meet ups on friday. Hosted at UofH downtown, 8pm - 2am.
Infact they are running a Super Turbo tourney on PS2 @ st arnold brewery this friday if your interested. Ill be hitting that up for some games, some brew, probably ramen afterwards then hitting up UofH for some more games.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
dude thats an amazing collection. so awesome looking and so neat! loving the boards. Been thinking about hanging some boards with video game related designs on the wall since im a skater myself.

very sexy red cab!

Lukejaywalker23

Clean looking gaming room, your missing a CRT though. JK
What side of town are you on man? You should come out to one of the fighting game meet ups on friday. Hosted at UofH downtown, 8pm - 2am.
Infact they are running a Super Turbo tourney on PS2 @ st arnold brewery this friday if your interested. Ill be hitting that up for some games, some brew, probably ramen afterwards then hitting up UofH for some more games.

Yeah I've been trying to hit up UofH but have been traveling alot with work. I'm up on Lake Conroe

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Looks great, where did you get that tv cabinet?

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Very nicely done man! Just the right amount, this is how I want mine to look one day.

Lukejaywalker23

Finally finished my game room. Got a new TV/ sound bar and added a shelf. Think it came out pretty good.

Attachments

• IMG_20171220_170021.jpg
    IMG_20171220_170021.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 215
One word.Gorgeous. It is tastefully arranged. The boards and stools are my favorite part, well done.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Nintendo loves carton boxes, but they're a pain to collect. If one succeeds, though, it looks great. Congrats!!