Welding mounting plate to blank panel

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Anyone have experience with this? Someone I know ended up with a blank Sega panel that has no stick mounts. Are there easily available mounts you can weld yourself or would you have to make your own? Thanks.

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Me personally, I would take your CP to a shop and bring a mount you made or have them/someone make your mounts and weld them if you wanted. Finding just the mounts in the wild might be difficult heh. But I have never done machining or welding so.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Anyone have experience with this? Someone I know ended up with a blank Sega panel that has no stick mounts. Are there easily available mounts you can weld yourself or would you have to make your own? Thanks.

Codecrank made some for me by using posts that you would make small holes in the panel using a template, then use a press to push them in and they would lock in. Once you press them in there was no chance of them coming out. He used what I think was a 1 or 2 ton hand press. If you reach out to him I bet he would give you some better detail.