Full collection gallery archive - ongoing project`

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I've posted most of my AES stuff on here (years and years ago) but I decided to photograph and catalog my entire collection for personal and insurance reasons.

It's on Instagram : chicagogamecollector

Feedback welcome, but just felt like showing some fun stuff off since it's Sunday and I had nothing better to do haha

(that's cool I leave my IG here right mods? Rot?)

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
haha it's not a thread if madman isn't angry

Last edited:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Cool photos of CDs.

I knew you'd like it lol

Just come up north. I'll show you in person

Plus I have to put my fine art degree to work somehow...photos of cds is what I've got lately lol

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Hmmm I'm pretty disappointed with this thread, it's in the collection forum and I don't see a messy room full of book cases with tons of games that are never played.

It's even worse that your name has 'bacon' in it as your behavior here is defiling it's good name.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Looks like he's trying to sell them on Hit-Japan... it's a true statement, but I'm just messing with you.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Hmmm I'm pretty disappointed with this thread, it's in the collection forum and I don't see a messy room full of book cases with tons of games that are never played.

It's even worse that your name has 'bacon' in it as your behavior here is defiling it's good name.

I’ll buy some bookcases and mess them up for you lol

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Posting one video game at a time, are you elGRIZZbo's protege?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I work from home like 50% of the time and have big chunks of downtime. Keeping myself busy

Sounds like a recipe for dungeon building. Oh you're definitely grizzbo's son, where are the ladies? oh? well they'll come in time so best prep the camera and get that collection going.

Elgrizzboson!

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Looks like he's trying to sell them on Hit-Japan... it's a true statement, but I'm just messing with you.

Agreed lol. Just needs the logo. All trolling aside, I like how you took the pics with the professional looking white background.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I'm not trying to shit on this but, give me a second to shit on this.

You took the time to take pictures and put insurance on a collection this small and of this little in value? Wtf is the point?