Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blocked

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Ash View Post
    Yup....I'll block a dumb motherfucker in the blink of an eye. For every dumbass there are 10 other good buyers. One thing I have learned is the people that ask the most questions and bug the hell out of you over insignificant shit are always the ones that end up being trouble. 95% of the time a good buyer has done their home work, might ask one reasonable question, and pulls the trigger on the transaction.
    This all the way. I've dealt with awesome buyers and some real shitty omes. If your selling a bunch of items in a 1 month period, It's a good chance you might come across a few of them. I'll also block shitheads that take a long time to pay. It takes them over 5 days to pay for a $50 item and they will bitch and complain when you don't ship out there item 1 day after payment. That's some balls.

Art of Typing Wiz

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    i read "blacked" and thought it was another liquid snake thread.
    God fucking dammit I actually lol'd irl at this....

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_HOE! View Post
    This all the way. I've dealt with awesome buyers and some real shitty omes. If your selling a bunch of items in a 1 month period, It's a good chance you might come across a few of them. I'll also block shitheads that take a long time to pay. It takes them over 5 days to pay for a $50 item and they will bitch and complain when you don't ship out there item 1 day after payment. That's some balls.
    Man this is the types of shit that makes me cringe when I do sell on EBay. Luckily I haven't dealt with any shitheads with the few games I've sold there that nobody on here wanted. I over communicated to the last guy I sold to and he didn't ask any dumb shit so hopefully everything will be kosher.
    Number 1 killer of games: Thermal cycles
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuChu Flamingo View Post
    Thermal cycles are really what kills games imo. A lot of these boards really should've been fit with heatsinks and had fans as its really thermal cycles that destroy these games

Thread Information