SNK Opens Online Store: https://www.snk-onlineshop.com/

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
I for one am really excited about this! i really hope they ship fast!

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
I have a feeling this merch will be Japan exclusive, a bunch of douche-flippers living there will buy it and proceed to push it on eBay, while inflating prices. As soon as anything from that store goes out of stock, it will be the same old story.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I guess it's nice to know it is there, but it's not much of a news maker when you can't order from it unless someone knows some third party broker, friend, or associate who can in the area order for you.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I guess it's nice to know it is there, but it's not much of a news maker when you can't order from it unless someone knows some third party broker, friend, or associate who can in the area order for you.

Or maybe you can explain to us why you're trying to sell a bootleg as a "conversion" on another website? I'd love to hear your answer as to why you think it's ok to try to trick someone into buying a bootleg.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Now y'all can buy that Neo Geo purse you've been wanting for years.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Assuming an international shipping option does not get added any time soon, hopefully, some of the items that prove to be popular will become available on the amazon.co.jp "NEOGEO Land" store so that international customers will have an opportunity to buy as well.

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
This site is pretty cool. I wish they had some cooler shirts but the posters are pretty nice. If you have a proxy buyer in Japan you can usually pick stuff like this up for only slightly inflated prices rather than dealing with flippers. Just gotta pay for shipping and buyer fees.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i would just go to some generic site like cafepress for this shit

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
If you have a proxy buyer in Japan you can usually pick stuff like this up for only slightly inflated prices rather than dealing with flippers. Just gotta pay for shipping and buyer fees.

True, stuff's usually half the eBay price in Nippon. Tenso grants you such an address. It works for amazon.co.jp, it'll work for this one, too.

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
Mildly amusing, but if they don't ship worldwide, meh. Not interesting in getting getting a jap PO Box or whatever the fuck for flip flops and posters.

Neo King

n00b
Hello !

I have purshased and received 3 posters, money bag, neo bag from snk online shop !

Its great quality ! Printed in japan ! What else !

I'am waiting for next poster

Neo King

n00b
You choose 1 week or 2 month, but you can buy only with a japan buyer, not directly with snk online shop

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Hello !

I have purshased and received 3 posters, money bag, neo bag from snk online shop !

Its great quality ! Printed in japan ! What else !

I'am waiting for next poster

Look out !

It's the NEO KING! from france? ... king? hahahaha !

! ! !

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
What could possibly go wrong?

Spoiler:
I get the idea that this fine fellow will take your money, buy the items. Then take them back to France to be copied and mail you out the boot.