SNK Opens Online Store: https://www.snk-onlineshop.com/

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
SNKs Online Shop opens! https://www.snk-onlineshop.com/

I was aware of this earlier this year whilst working on the NeoGeo Book and our conversations with SNK. Looks like SNK have finally launched this today.

fd7S0yX.png

w48mUjf.png

q3SeAgq.png

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Nice! I really appreciate the reasonably priced posters. Prices for the old ones can get a bit ridiculous. I like the black canvas bags and mugs as well. I hope the mugs are ceramic, though.

[OCEAN]

Sakura's Bank Manager
Nice stuff, I particularly love the black polo with the NeoGeo badge: simple, minimalist and elegant! Wonder if they sell all this stuff in shops in Japan too or is if its just available online?

Jontox

Quiz Detective
Great news, thanks.
But any possibility to order from outside Japan?

These SNK posters reproductions are a must have...

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
EC0105NG0000148-1.jpg

they make a rugs you cant walk on joke?

Im too young(here) to really get that but have seen it mentioned a bunch.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I can't see where the mugs are, but those posters are awesome

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Yeah, I like the look of the posters too. I might go for the Real Bout Special one when it's released.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
How much will it devalue a mug if I put tea into it?

Bags you can't put things in, mugs you can't put drinks in, coasters you can't put drinks on. Welcome to the SNK store!

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
I used google translate to check out the website, but couldn't figure out if they ship goods outside of Japan.
Does anyone know if they ship to the U.S.s?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I used google translate to check out the website, but couldn't figure out if they ship goods outside of Japan.

対応しておりません。配送は日本国内のみとさせていただきます。

おりません!

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member

They are not shipping outside Japan. Some of the T Shirts are available on Amazon.com I believe.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
LOL, more random trash with logos tossed on it. At least give us some uniqueness in the items.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
How much will it devalue a mug if I put tea into it? Bags you can't put things in, mugs you can't put drinks in, coasters you can't put drinks on. Welcome to the SNK store!

A bag and a mug combo would certainly put a smile on my face, and you can be certain I'd be using both. If you want that cake and eat it too, you could always get two of each.

Thanks man. I'm down for that all black logo mug, it looks awesome.

Same here. A black canvas bag and a black mug. Classic colors. I'd like to get some of those tees as well. And posters!

LOL, more random trash with logos tossed on it. At least give us some uniqueness in the items.

Personally, I think the mug design looks nice, especially if it's ceramic. If it's plastic, it's a pass, but otherwise I'm definitely digging the overall aesthetic.

Last edited:

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
It's just like them to milk shit, just like their re-releases etc. It's like they don't even know their audience after all this time... They could MAKE SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY if they just spent some time with their fans and created quality products.

fuck dude, I'm not a huge board game fan, but if you made a D&D-like version with specific NG characters with sweet ass miniatures, I bet they'd sell like hot cakes.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
It's just like them to milk shit, just like their re-releases etc. It's like they don't even know their audience after all this time...

Yeah, well ... At least it's a new batch of fresh merch sold at reasonable prices. I really hope they will print a ton of posters. I for one don't feel like paying between $100 and $200 for a MS5 poster on eBay.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's just like them to milk shit, just like their re-releases etc. It's like they don't even know their audience after all this time... They could MAKE SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY if they just spent some time with their fans and created quality products.

fuck dude, I'm not a huge board game fan, but if you made a D&D-like version with specific NG characters with sweet ass miniatures, I bet they'd sell like hot cakes.

for once I am in agreement. But I did like the flip flops. And if the shirts are anything like the original SNKP shirts from 15 years ago, I can recommend them highly.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
What use is this rubbish? more shit for people to hoard because it's got a logo on it... big whoop.