Capcom re-releasing Street Fighter II SNES

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
You faggots and your console ports. Just get the real deal on mame or an Xbox/PS4 port. Fucking around with Snes SF2 in 2017 lol

You faggots and your emulators. Just get the real deal on CPS1 or an SFII cab. Fucking around with emulated SF2 in 2017 lol.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
bro it's august and you got the santa hat on

It's cold in canada...

also fuck this. $100 for a repro of not even the best snes version of street fighter that could set your snes on fire. Lol, fuck this.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Food for thought... SF2WW PCB costs less than this fagitry.
OGkIRyu.gif

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
You faggots and your emulators. Just get the real deal on CPS1 or an SFII cab. Fucking around with emulated SF2 in 2017 lol.

I agree you faggot cunt! Most people will just choose the easiest path of resistance though and go for an Xbox or PS4 port.

Sometimes it would be easier to go the new gen port, I had a Marvel vs Capcom suicide yesterday, sigh...fuckigng cunt!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Tanooki acting like he isn't going to pre-order this the minute it becomes available.

Food for thought... SF2WW PCB costs less than this fagitry.

But finding a working A board is a pain in the ass. I have 2 CPS games and no working A board.

I'll just stick to Street Fighter Collection 2 on the Playstation. Near-perfect gameplay and 240p is good enough for a casual player like me.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Too bad Capcom can't go back to being cool like they were back then, too.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
ha ha, this is some dumb shit. Can't wait for the recent purchase pics...

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Seriously. I've lost track of all the times I've bought this game from Capcom in the last 25 years.

927.jpg

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Tanooki acting like he isn't going to pre-order this the minute it becomes available.

Even at half the price I wouldn't even think twice to ignore it. I still have my game I bought when it first game out.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Looks like the board with the chip was a mock-up. This is the actual board minus chips.

Uhg. The board keeps giving me an error when I try to embed an image. Here's a link:
https://imgur.com/a/GnZHg