Art of Fighting Anthology released today on PS4!

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Did anyone know about this? It seems to have come out of nowhere.

I havent purchased it yet, has anyone else?

It'd be good to know the quality of the ports and features.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
dude, I'm tired of rebuying shit... seriously. they need new product, especially when the "re-issues" are normally emulation of sorts. I think as a community, we've given them a lot of our money over the last 30+ years. 2 Cents.

but for your question, yes I saw it lol, which obviously got me annoyed.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
dude, I'm tired of rebuying shit... seriously. they need new product, especially when the "re-issues" are normally emulation of sorts. I think as a community, we've given them a lot of our money over the last 30+ years. 2 Cents.

but for your question, yes I saw it lol, which obviously got me annoyed.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It looked like a proper release, rather than just a simple ROM, so I thought maybe there would be online play or something interesting. I think I was probably stupid to hope for anything like that.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
The Title should read ... "The Art of Faggotry"...

Seriously... nothing new... just rehashes..

xROTx

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Did anyone know about this? It seems to have come out of nowhere. I havent purchased it yet, has anyone else? It'd be good to know the quality of the ports and features.

I really hope this isn't what SNK meant when they said they were developing "many new fighting games". But hey, if 12 year old PS4 owners haven't played AoF, it's new to them! Unless they're releasing this before they release AoF 4!