Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Design N64 Controller Anyone?

Sultan of Slugs

damn i totally forgot to back this.

im really curious as to how the quality is gonna end up

Hardened Shock Trooper

Quote Originally Posted by Wachenroder View Post
    damn i totally forgot to back this.

im really curious as to how the quality is gonna end up
    Recent update says the N64 Transfer Pak doesn't work with the first batch of controllers. Doing so would've added another 90+ day delay. I'm okay with it I guess since I have plenty of other N64 controllers I could use if I really needed to use the Transfer Pak. Even then, there's not many games that use it anyway.

Not sure how I feel about it. On one hand, I want a completely functioning product, but on the other, it's not much of a deal breaker for me for the aforementioned reasons.

Cheng's Errand Boy

Quote Originally Posted by coreykun667 View Post
    Recent update says the N64 Transfer Pak doesn't work with the first batch of controllers. Doing so would've added another 90+ day delay. I'm okay with it I guess since I have plenty of other N64 controllers I could use if I really needed to use the Transfer Pak. Even then, there's not many games that use it anyway.

Not sure how I feel about it. On one hand, I want a completely functioning product, but on the other, it's not much of a deal breaker for me for the aforementioned reasons.
    Is it just the transfer pak? Not the memory pak or rumble pak?

There are only two games that use the transfer pack...Pokémon Stadium and Pokémon Stadium 2.

Hardened Shock Trooper

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDean View Post

There are only two games that use the transfer pack...Pokémon Stadium and Pokémon Stadium 2.
    Just the transfer pak that doesn't work. They're still able to have the memory pak and rumble pak working, so that's good at least. Any remaining issues will probably be fixed with the next batch of controllers when they do the colored ones.

H = Hot
    M = Macho
    G = Gay

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDean View Post

Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, Mickey's Speedway USA and Perfect Dark support it too. Perfect Dark was originally gonna have support for the Game Boy Camera, to import your face onto a custom character model, but it got axed.

http://micro-64.com/features/transferpak.shtml

Lazy SNK Employee

I think this is a good Idea. How come there hasn't been a third Party copying Hori's N64 Pad. Everyone praises it. Why does not Hyperkin copy it? They make one of the cheapest peripherals, this could help them out. I am not willing to pay the current price of $70 for a gaming pad.

Thread Information