New Design N64 Controller Anyone?

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
this could easily go wrong. People like to shit on the N64 thumbstick, but I've tried replacing mine twice & you really appreciate how accurate it is when you Try to aim arrows in zelda. gamecube style sticks are just too sensitive.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
this could easily go wrong. People like to shit on the N64 thumbstick, but I've tried replacing mine twice & you really appreciate how accurate it is when you Try to aim arrows in zelda. gamecube style sticks are just too sensitive.
How can it go wrong? NexusX looked at pictures online and vouched for the superiority of the new analog stick. What more proof do you need?

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
How can it go wrong? NexusX looked at pictures online and vouched for the superiority of the new analog stick. What more proof do you need?

There's no mention of "pepperoni grease-resistance" in the kickstarter, is how. Maybe Rolling Stone can elaborate on this, later.

madman

There's no mention of "pepperoni grease-resistance" in the kickstarter, is how. Maybe Rolling Stone can elaborate on this, later.

Perhaps they'll give Tanooki a proto unit to test for the pepperoni grease resistance and how much sausage finger abuse the analog stick can take.

NexusX

Astra Superstar

You asked me how I concluded my opinion man. You never asked me how I think that is could go wrong.... You need to work on your Q&A skills. I think they could use some work. Or are you getting sensitive to anything that points out a flaw in your o'l N64?

Wait... wait. . I explained it wrong...
3rd grade level:
(I never said that. You are not being clear on what you are asking. Please be clear when you talk so you understand stuff.)

Madman is like a mad dog... barks at anything that scares or intimidates him. Makes a great guard dog though.

Last edited:

madman

You asked me how I concluded my opinion man. You never asked me how I think that is could go wrong.... You need to work on your Q&A skills. I think they could use some work. Or are you getting sensitive to anything that points out a flaw in your o'l N64?

Wait... wait. . I explained it wrong...
3rd grade level:
(I never said that. You are not being clear on what you are asking. Please be clear when you talk so you understand stuff.)

Madman is like a mad dog... barks at anything that scares or intimidates him. Makes a great guard dog though.

You've gotta try much harder than that to troll me, n00b faigot.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
That wasn't trolling. Lol. Just an honest observation and explanation of that observation.

Last edited:

madman

That wasn't trolling. Lol. Just an honest observation and explanation of that observation.

Oh, an observation, huh? Who the hell are you, man? Isaac fuckin' Newton?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
aw hell ,that old boy will bite ya yet might be a old crazy dog but hes a good boy

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Yeah man N64 is well known for its fighters don't you know?

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Typical YouTube douche nozzle but a look at the new controller. He did not test any fighters though...

I couldn't make it ten seconds into that video, tried to skip ahead and it got way worse.

The Hori mini pads will do.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
This guy is such a terrible youtuber. He looks like he's in his early 30s but forgot to grow up.

I'm not going to say that I've *never* done it because maybe I have and don't remember, but the whole YouTube trope of the host being in the thumbnail making some kind of face is REALLY tired. Bonus points for the gigantic text to go with it.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I'm not going to say that I've *never* done it because maybe I have and don't remember, but the whole YouTube trope of the host being in the thumbnail making some kind of face is REALLY tired. Bonus points for the gigantic text to go with it.

I think in general tho the difference is you look, dress, & present yourself as your age. You love your hobby but you are not dressed up like you're heading to a rave when you're way past out of high school. The way he wears caps on his head just kinda makes my eye twitch because I know a guy who is just like him in where he thinks that he's still in high school.

There are a few YouTubers I like to watch but some of them I have literally crossed off from never seeing again mainly because they try and cater to a hipster group of people and do a bad job at it.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I've been looking forward to these pads since the KS campaign. After watching the test videos from the Retro Fighters people, I'm convinced these will be the controllers I've always wanted for the N64; the OG controllers are a big reason I don't bother playing the N64, in the same way Wii remotes turned me off the Wii.

Last edited:

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
I really wish they would've picked someone other than RGT85, but oh well. At least we got a better look at what's gonna be the final product. You'd think he would have a better capture setup though, being a gaming YouTuber and all. MyLifeinGaming would've been a much better choice for someone to show it properly.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I backed the Kickstarter so I'll let you all know how I like it when it finally releases.