Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Design N64 Controller Anyone?

Mai's Apprentice

Jesus... The visuals you guys create.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

B. Jenet's Firstmate

this could easily go wrong. People like to shit on the N64 thumbstick, but I've tried replacing mine twice & you really appreciate how accurate it is when you Try to aim arrows in zelda. gamecube style sticks are just too sensitive.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzrow View Post
    this could easily go wrong. People like to shit on the N64 thumbstick, but I've tried replacing mine twice & you really appreciate how accurate it is when you Try to aim arrows in zelda. gamecube style sticks are just too sensitive.
    How can it go wrong? NexusX looked at pictures online and vouched for the superiority of the new analog stick. What more proof do you need?

Believes WWF is Real.
    Cocaine is a
    Helluva Drug.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    How can it go wrong? NexusX looked at pictures online and vouched for the superiority of the new analog stick. What more proof do you need?
    There's no mention of "pepperoni grease-resistance" in the kickstarter, is how. Maybe Rolling Stone can elaborate on this, later.
    I said, "WWE stands for..."

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeAwesome View Post
    There's no mention of "pepperoni grease-resistance" in the kickstarter, is how. Maybe Rolling Stone can elaborate on this, later.
    Perhaps they'll give Tanooki a proto unit to test for the pepperoni grease resistance and how much sausage finger abuse the analog stick can take.

Banned

You asked me how I concluded my opinion man. You never asked me how I think that is could go wrong.... You need to work on your Q&A skills. I think they could use some work. Or are you getting sensitive to anything that points out a flaw in your o'l N64?

Wait... wait. . I explained it wrong...
    3rd grade level:
    (I never said that. You are not being clear on what you are asking. Please be clear when you talk so you understand stuff.)

Madman is like a mad dog... barks at anything that scares or intimidates him. Makes a great guard dog though.
    Last edited by NexusX; 08-29-2017 at 09:54 PM.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusX View Post
    You asked me how I concluded my opinion man. You never asked me how I think that is could go wrong.... You need to work on your Q&A skills. I think they could use some work. Or are you getting sensitive to anything that points out a flaw in your o'l N64?

Wait... wait. . I explained it wrong...
    3rd grade level:
    (I never said that. You are not being clear on what you are asking. Please be clear when you talk so you understand stuff.)

Madman is like a mad dog... barks at anything that scares or intimidates him. Makes a great guard dog though.
    You've gotta try much harder than that to troll me, n00b faigot.

Banned

That wasn't trolling. Lol. Just an honest observation and explanation of that observation.
    Last edited by NexusX; 08-29-2017 at 10:15 PM.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

That wasn't trolling. Lol. Just an honest observation and explanation of that observation.
    Oh, an observation, huh? Who the hell are you, man? Isaac fuckin' Newton?

Banned

Oh, an observation, huh? Who the hell are you, man? Isaac fuckin' Newton?
    Naw. My Calculus was never that great...serviceable but not great.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

My Calculus was never that great...serviceable but not great.
    Kind of like a beej from your mom.

Banned

Kind of like a beej from your mom.
    That all you got left? "Yer Mom" jokes? Lol. That bark has been dulled to a whimper mad dog.
    Last edited by NexusX; 08-29-2017 at 11:26 PM.

NG.COM TEMPTRESS

aw hell ,that old boy will bite ya yet might be a old crazy dog but hes a good boy

ま. . . . .60点てところかしらね
    Cocky Futanari Babes with Big Dicks Who Don't give a Fuck

Mai's Apprentice

Typical YouTube douche nozzle but a look at the new controller. He did not test any fighters though...

https://youtu.be/jgG0Z7pPu-I
    Spoiler:
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Montatez View Post
    Typical YouTube douche nozzle but a look at the new controller. He did not test any fighters though...

Lol @ that douchebag. In one of his videos he said he didn't let anyone into his house because they would most likely steal his games. Yea ok bro, you don't want anyone in your MOM'S HOUSE, what a tard.

Believes WWF is Real.
    Cocaine is a
    Helluva Drug.

He did not test any fighters though...
    Fighters Destiny?
    I said, "WWE stands for..."

We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.

Yeah man N64 is well known for its fighters don't you know?

he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air
    You're just upset that you're too goddam stupid to understand the games and whiff infinites.
    Nintendo 64 Pikachu Edition Serial #NS294668665 Nintendo 64 "Funtastic Series" Jungle Green Serial #NS28721865

Art of Typing Wiz

I couldn't make it ten seconds into that video, tried to skip ahead and it got way worse.

The Hori mini pads will do.

Mai's Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by ChuChu Flamingo View Post
    Yeah man N64 is well known for its fighters don't you know?
    Killer instinct was what I was thinking main reason I bust out the 64.
    Spoiler:

Art of Typing Wiz

This guy is such a terrible youtuber. He looks like he's in his early 30s but forgot to grow up.

Orochi's Acolyte

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    This guy is such a terrible youtuber. He looks like he's in his early 30s but forgot to grow up.
    I'm not going to say that I've *never* done it because maybe I have and don't remember, but the whole YouTube trope of the host being in the thumbnail making some kind of face is REALLY tired. Bonus points for the gigantic text to go with it.
    Neo-Geo AES US #000003 | Neo-Geo MVS #55378008 | Neo-Geo CD US #71077345

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

Art of Typing Wiz

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    I'm not going to say that I've *never* done it because maybe I have and don't remember, but the whole YouTube trope of the host being in the thumbnail making some kind of face is REALLY tired. Bonus points for the gigantic text to go with it.
    I think in general tho the difference is you look, dress, & present yourself as your age. You love your hobby but you are not dressed up like you're heading to a rave when you're way past out of high school. The way he wears caps on his head just kinda makes my eye twitch because I know a guy who is just like him in where he thinks that he's still in high school.

There are a few YouTubers I like to watch but some of them I have literally crossed off from never seeing again mainly because they try and cater to a hipster group of people and do a bad job at it.

I've been looking forward to these pads since the KS campaign. After watching the test videos from the Retro Fighters people, I'm convinced these will be the controllers I've always wanted for the N64; the OG controllers are a big reason I don't bother playing the N64, in the same way Wii remotes turned me off the Wii.
    Last edited by Renmauzo; 12-02-2017 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Grammar, argh!

Galford's Armourer

I really wish they would've picked someone other than RGT85, but oh well. At least we got a better look at what's gonna be the final product. You'd think he would have a better capture setup though, being a gaming YouTuber and all. MyLifeinGaming would've been a much better choice for someone to show it properly.

FFAANNYYYY
    CCUUMMMMMM
    AAANNDDEERRR!!

I backed the Kickstarter so I'll let you all know how I like it when it finally releases.

Thread Information