Neo Geo shirt

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
I remember many many many years ago there was a t shirt design contest here that I dont' know if it ever materialized. Now with stuff like spreadshirt, teespring and many other sites that do the work for you? Has anyone ever considered doing this again? I would love ot have a neo store shirt, i'm just saying!

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I would want a shirt with a collection of random quotes of members clowning on other members.

I would call it "The Shirt of Indifference."

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I would want a shirt with a collection of random quotes of members clowning on other members.

"Keep on truckin' you goofy looking dudebro!"

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member

"I wish I'd never foooooound...this t-shirt."

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
so are we doing this or not? i'm sure we have plenty of people who would be willing to participate, amirite?

Fygee? did you move to vegas?

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
so should we have a contest or something, i think i should have titled the thread to neostore shirt, or neo geo boards shirt

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
jeff, I love the You Decide sig. but this isn't happening. the main site is still on something from 16 years ago, I can't even link to the t-shirt contest because of it.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
i was looking at those designs, BTW wasabi i can't find rayphex... but is that mr wizard... Evo's mr wizard?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
jeff, I love the You Decide sig. but this isn't happening. the main site is still on something from 16 years ago, I can't even link to the t-shirt contest because of it.

1iYjWqG.jpg

I would wear this.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
So should we do a neostore/neogeo.com forums t-shirt contest v. 2017 cause now we can actually print them because of sites like teespring?