Thread: Some new ATCs for August (rear nudity on one, so NSFW)

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

Some new ATCs for August (rear nudity on one, so NSFW)

Another month, another ATC swap! Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) are small crafts that are freely exchanged between individuals, around the world, usually via snail mail, as an exercise to interact with other artists and experience/collect samples of their work. Basically, you "claim" the most recent participant before you, select one of their listed themes as the subject matter for the card that you'll subsequently make for them, and then post your own preferences for an ATC, so that the next person who comes along can do the same for you.

ATC_August_2017_hand_zpsozsqa5cm.jpg

These two went to Ohio, for a woman's "Cute Monsters" and "Owls" themes. The critter is a Nacht Kobold (German for "Night Sprite/Spirit", which are household entities that can he helpful or harmful, depending on how they're treated) based on the design from the Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children game series.

ATC_nacht_kobold_front_zps83ao1mct.jpg

ATC_owls_front_zpsuooq1ltz.jpg

This one was for a woman in Texas for her "Figure Study or Nude" theme.

ATC_figure_study_front_zps4wgx89lq.jpg

And this final one went to a fellow Michigander for her "Cute/Sexy Witches" theme. It wasn't intentional but she ended up looking like a young Kathy Griffin to me.

ATC_witch_front_zpsegipttxj.jpg

The cards were done with a combination of ink, acrylic paint, permanent marker, and graphite/colored pencils.

Sgt. Pistachio

They're cool! Very versatile. I came here for the rear nudity, but I'm pleased with the owls, too.

Thread Information