Yet another attempt at a fighting game stage...

BoogerBall

n00b
Ok, its been a long while since my last one and after many stops and starts I've finally finished another. Made this one significantly bigger than the others. This time I paid special attention to the floor, since in my last attempt it was not well defined.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Looks pretty good to me and I like the low angle/perspective you chose. The building on the right, and its shadow, could stand be a bit darker maybe, to contrast more with the sunlit areas, but, overall, I think you did a great job.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Cool. It would be sweet if you could knock people through the pillars and cause part of it to collapse.

BoogerBall

n00b
Decided to play around with colors and adjust a few things to create a late afternoon version of the stage:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Love the frog POV, great overall design. The sky could benefit from some clouds or at least a gradient of some sort, it looks empty as some have pointed out before.

CowboyCrocket

Rugal's Thug
Since you mentioned it I do agree the floor is very well defined but I'll also echo that a cloud or too could help the sky stand out more. Still I like both daytime and evening versions so well done.