Dilbert.jpg

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
What a coincidence! I was just reading an article about Scott Adams. He's an interesting fellow and, like Trump, would make for a fascinating psychological study.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Did you guys see that Dilbert comic where the boss does something foolish and Dilbert points out how foolish it is?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I think he's been quiet since then, probably has Trumpgret.

edit: oh 2-21, not 1-21, well fuck him then

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Did you guys see that Dilbert comic where the boss does something foolish and Dilbert points out how foolish it is?

85e3c4a34ded4fcc7ae3bff755520ce3.gif

HURR HURR HURR

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Dilbert is okay, but Catbert/Dogbert and Wally are where the real comedy gold is at in that comic strip in my opinion.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
That's what it looks like the author thinks.

I never realized this guy was such a tool. Supporting Trump and capitalism is a weird stance for someone who has made a living off of criticizing corporate culture.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I never realized this guy was such a tool. Supporting Trump and capitalism is a weird stance for someone who has made a living off of criticizing corporate culture.

Read some of his blog posts...

He seemed reasonable when he appeared on Real Time last year. Either that was an act or he went completely batshit between then and now.

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
Read some of his blog posts...

He seemed reasonable when he appeared on Real Time last year. Either that was an act or he went completely batshit between then and now.

He does have a long blogging history of saying odd things, including plenty of misogyny, in between declarations of his own genius.

Fun fact: He got caught using a sock puppet to defend his own arguments on a forum once, complete with said puppet mentioning how smart he was.

Last edited: