Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: NFL Thread - 2017/2018

Neo*Geomancer

Glad they finished the game up before 2AM. I'm sure the working class appreciated it.

I was Born This Ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonZero View Post
    Glad they finished the game up before 2AM. I'm sure the working class appreciated it.
    LOL...you’re still bitching about that. Glad I was able to get that deep in your head over something so stupid...
    Currently seeking the SNES limited ocean blue cart- Alexander Popov's Communist Swimming. Holla at your boy if you have one.

Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.

Don't mind DZ - he's just cranky because his wife wanted to sleep next to him and not in her own darn bedroom

Neo*Geomancer

Quote Originally Posted by smokehouse View Post
    LOL...you’re still bitching about that. Glad I was able to get that deep in your head over something so stupid...
    Nah, the thing where you were pissed about your neighbor having nice things, that got in my head. This is just simply something to bust your balls over.

FFAANNYYYY
    CCUUMMMMMM
    AAANNDDEERRR!!

Man, I forgot to check this thread before I busted his balls in the Super Bowl thread. Oh well.

So is Nick Foles really gonna spend next season as a backup again? The argument that he's nothing without a brilliant system is going to still be there, but I can't help but think some team's gonna offer a solid draft pick for him.

I was Born This Ugly.

Well...I guess 2018/19 starts today...

Let's see if the Bears can do anything with their life this season...
    Currently seeking the SNES limited ocean blue cart- Alexander Popov's Communist Swimming. Holla at your boy if you have one.

FFAANNYYYY
    CCUUMMMMMM
    AAANNDDEERRR!!

Quote Originally Posted by jro View Post
    So is Nick Foles really gonna spend next season as a backup again? The argument that he's nothing without a brilliant system is going to still be there, but I can't help but think some team's gonna offer a solid draft pick for him.
    I wouldn't trade him until I see Wentz fully recovered. When the season starts it will have been nine months since his ACL tear. A lot of guys can come back from it in that timespan but few of them are back to 100% inside of a year, unless you're just a freak like Adrian Peterson. They've got a Super Bowl MVP under contract for peanuts and they're still clearly in their Super Bowl window; no reason to trade Foles now for future picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    I wouldn't trade him until I see Wentz fully recovered. When the season starts it will have been nine months since his ACL tear. A lot of guys can come back from it in that timespan but few of them are back to 100% inside of a year, unless you're just a freak like Adrian Peterson. They've got a Super Bowl MVP under contract for peanuts and they're still clearly in their Super Bowl window; no reason to trade Foles now for future picks.
    If I am Nick Foles, I try hard to stay in Philly. He is due to get the royal treatment there for a long time - free sandwiches, free dry cleaning, free car washes

Local business will be clamoring to pay him to appear on their commercials to do a trick play.

His OC, Frank Reich, can tell him from experience that being a backup doesn't mean that the locals won't love you more than the starter.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

FFAANNYYYY
    CCUUMMMMMM
    AAANNDDEERRR!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    If I am Nick Foles, I try hard to stay in Philly. He is due to get the royal treatment there for a long time - free sandwiches, free dry cleaning, free car washes

Local business will be clamoring to pay him to appear on their commercials to do a trick play.

His OC, Frank Reich, can tell him from experience that being a backup doesn't mean that the locals won't love you more than the starter.
    Some other team will give him 16-20 million dollars per year. I'd leave in a heartbeat.

Neo*Geomancer

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post

I agree with this. Scott Zolac is far more popular and recognizable by folks here then Drew Bledsoe. Guy has endorsements up the ass too.

Friend me on Facebook!
    Foles deserve to get paid for these playoffs. He showed that he can deliver in big games if you get the right talent around him.

FFAANNYYYY
    CCUUMMMMMM
    AAANNDDEERRR!!

Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonZero View Post
    I agree with this. Scott Zolac is far more popular and recognizable by folks here then Drew Bledsoe. Guy has endorsements up the ass too.
    Drew Bledsoe could buy Scott Zolac 50 times over.

Kula's Candy

Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Some other team will give him 16-20 million dollars per year. I'd leave in a heartbeat.
    And he'll still be loved in Philly. Eagles fans are dumb, but even they'd realize that you can't keep Wentz AND Foles after the way he played in the post-season.

Long Dong Silver.

All the Pat's whiz wits in the world won't keep Foles in Philly if he's not the starter.

Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.

Foles is going to San Fran.

Jimmy Garoppolo is gonna be back up - he'll be the Frank Grimes of the NFL.

Clow Warlord of Neo-Geo...for one glorious day!
    The CLOW Empire as the Warlord of CLOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neo_moe View Post

Keep in mind...Arizona needs to replace Palmer and his backup Stanton isn't ready to take over his spot IMO.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
    "Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"

Kula's Candy

Quote Originally Posted by neo_moe View Post

I think he's gonna be starter now, and I'm sure all the other QBs are happy he pushed the pay scale a bit higher for them.

Kula's Candy

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ial-media-post

Feel bad (sort of) for Jonathan Martin. Graduated from Stanford, played in the NFL, and rich--but still fucked up over some shit people said to him in high school.

Thread Information