NFL Thread - 2017/2018

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Blame the league, they came up with this color rush shit. Next week will also feature an excessive use of the skycam, so that should be fun.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Blame the league, they came up with this color rush shit. Next week will also feature an excessive use of the skycam, so that should be fun.

Yeah, I enjoy the lack of depth upfield and the camera scrambling to catch up. It's just like Madden! Wait, no it isn't.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Yeah, I enjoy the lack of depth upfield and the camera scrambling to catch up. It's just like Madden! Wait, no it isn't.

I actually kinda liked seeing it for the Patriots-Falcons game, so it might be good. At least they can always go back to the normal camera angle for the other games if it ends up sucking.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I actually kinda liked seeing it for the Patriots-Falcons game, so it might be good. At least they can always go back to the normal camera angle for the other games if it ends up sucking.

That game was different. It was out of necessity with the fog.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Cleveland Browns have set an NFL record with their 26th consecutive loss.

Makes me feel (a little) better about the Broncos.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Haven't won the championship since 1964 either.

Last edited:

famicommander

15 Year Member
That can't be, they beat San Diego in week 16 last year.....

You're right, I just misread the bottom scroll on one of the sports channels. They were talking about the Browns' current losing streak and then compared it to Tampa's record of 26, but I missed the part in the middle.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member

A video from 2011 that might even be more relevant in 2017. QB auditions in the Muni Lot.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
These new celebrations are killing me. They are cheesy as fuck and make me cringe when I watch most of these team celebrations. I'd rather have them restrict all celebrations than this shit.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Giants vs KC
interceptions thrown by Travis Kelce and Shane Vereen.

lol...

famicommander

15 Year Member
I knew I should’ve invested my time in the Argos instead today.

Bombers game was brutal last week. Watched that right in between my Colorado State Rams blowing a 25 point lead to Boise and the Broncos getting dumptrucked by the fucking Patriots.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I was actually rooting for the deadskins to win. Do you want to pay me the $50 now?

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Bombers game was brutal last week. Watched that right in between my Colorado State Rams blowing a 25 point lead to Boise and the Broncos getting dumptrucked by the fucking Patriots.

I try to catch CFL games on replay, I’m thankful nearly every game is on ESPN3. There’s a rumor I think it was from TSN saying that Halifax could be getting a franchise in the next couple of years. I believe Moncton would be a more central location, though.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
lol sure. pm me your paypal.

haha sorry about that, i was frustrated...Stupid skins beat my Seahawks but choke big time today! I'll just wait until they are officially out of it.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Giants vs KC
interceptions thrown by Travis Kelce and Shane Vereen.

lol...

WTF is going on with KC right now?....And Kareem Hunt (who's on my fantasy team)?

Also, I was pretty worried about the Vikings vs Rams game. You know, because the Rams look pretty fucking good right now. Pleasantly surprised to see the Vikes pull off that win the way they did. Also helps that Murray had 2 TDs and McKinnon had none, because I played against McKinnon in fantasy. Kinda funny how good the Vikings have been playing this season and nobody seems to be taking notice. Wonder if that changes after today's win?

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Yeah the Vikings look really solid. Keenum actually seem like a starting QB. Im glad they won!

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Yeah the Vikings look really solid. Keenum actually seem like a starting QB. Im glad they won!

Im starting to believe...and hopefully forbath got those missed fgs out of his system for the rest of the season.

famicommander

15 Year Member
I try to catch CFL games on replay, I’m thankful nearly every game is on ESPN3. There’s a rumor I think it was from TSN saying that Halifax could be getting a franchise in the next couple of years. I believe Moncton would be a more central location, though.

No stadium prospects in Moncton. It's Halifax or nothing for atlantic Canada.

There are always rumors about Quebec City but nothing ever comes out of them.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
No stadium prospects in Moncton. It's Halifax or nothing for atlantic Canada.

There are always rumors about Quebec City but nothing ever comes out of them.
I thought Moncton was going to do stadium additions after the two regular season CFL games there? I guess that fell through.