When a Collectard like me cleans out his closet, this is what you find.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
XAi9xPN.jpg

And there is still more stuff I have underneath my bed in plastic containers.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Hokuto no Ken!...*squints* and a Sega Nomad that could use some playing. Wait. Are these just boxes or are the systems in there?

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
lol, them NeoSDs, are you parting with them too? LMK ff you're gonna move this, I also got a buyer for that Nomad...at least one of them.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I have quite a bit of stuff in storage, that that I've probably forgotten I even had...but I know it wouldn't be as cool as the stuff you just posted...

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
What the fuck, another one - ""I'm not trying to brag or anyth-WHHOOOAAA!!! LOOK WHAT JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE IN MY CLOSET GAIZ!"

Spoiler:

Didn't the NeoSD recently just come out? You just got one and threw it in your closet?
Spoiler:

That Ikaruga in the back is hanging precariously off of the edge of that case, and its causing me a lot of stress.
Spoiler:

Very nice.
Spoiler:

Do you have any extra Saturn stuff you dont want that you want to let go for cheapie cheap? HMU.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Hokuto no Ken!...*squints* and a Sega Nomad that could use some playing. Wait. Are these just boxes or are the systems in there?

That Hokuto No ken is actually sealed. Forgot I even had it. Yes, the Sega Nomad's is in there and the Screen is LCD Modded.

lol, them NeoSDs, are you parting with them too? LMK ff you're gonna move this, I also got a buyer for that Nomad...at least one of them.

The NeoSd's are just empty boxes. I'm using them as extra protection for some Snes Games I'm selling on ebay. I love my NeoSd's, not parting with those. I have a few Nomad LCD modded joints but I'm selling those as a bundle with official carry bags, modded rechargeable battery, and regular battery pack.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
What the fuck, another one - ""I'm not trying to brag or anyth-WHHOOOAAA!!! LOOK WHAT JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE IN MY CLOSET GAIZ!"

Spoiler:

Didn't the NeoSD recently just come out? You just got one and threw it in your closet?
Spoiler:

That Ikaruga in the back is hanging precariously off of the edge of that case, and its causing me a lot of stress.
Spoiler:

Very nice.
Spoiler:

Do you have any extra Saturn stuff you dont want that you want to let go for cheapie cheap? HMU.

:lolz:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
LMK when you're ready to sell that nomad with whatever bundle you got going on.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Lol, lets not make this a sale thread. Rot is watching.

When the time comes, I'll post up the Nomad bundles. I have a few of them, so plenty of Nomad love to go around.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rot's asleep. Now is the time for MMAO threads!

NeoGeoFanatic

Neo Geo Cup '98
Dang... If this is what is forgotten in your closet, you need to post a pic of the best items in your collection.

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
I love my nomad, but need to get it modded.

And that is a lot of stuff. It's sort of like me when I was cleaning out my sports card collection. "Oh, I forgot I had an autograph of him..." :lolz:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Just sayin', I'd be down for Lethal Enforcers so I could play Snatcher with the gun, A boxed Nomad for sure (Genesis on the go? Oh God, yes!), and that SNES Super Set.

Geez Raz, I'm amazed you aren't broke if that just SOME of what you've found in your closet, lol.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Dang... If this is what is forgotten in your closet, you need to post a pic of the best items in your collection.

Thanks, I have Amassed a pretty nice collection over the last 12 years and I'm finally letting go of most of it.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Maybe Razo will sell enough to be able to afford a lesson on how to use multi-quote :keke:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Very nice, I still need to hit you up on that SNES!

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Lol, lets not make this a sale thread. Rot is watching.

When the time comes, I'll post up the Nomad bundles. I have a few of them, so plenty of Nomad love to go around.

I would very much love to have a clean Nomad for some late night play at work. The one I had years ago got stolen when my old place got broken into. :(