madman's ultra humble collection

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Hello, friends, here are some fine selections from madman's retro gaming museum to kick off your weekend:

ldK8eer.jpg

Sonic 2 for the Game Gear -- This isn't the best Sonic game on the GG, but it is still worth picking up if you like both Sonic and retro handheld gaming!
R-Type Complete for the PCE CD -- Just buy this, ya dingus!
Wavebird receiver for the Gamecube -- A wireless receiver for the greatest wireless controller of all time for one of the greatest consoles of all time.
Atari Anniversary Advance for the GBA -- Great for all your retro arcade gaming needs on the go! A must have for old school Atari gamers.
Metal Slug Anthology for the PSP -- Learn why X > 2 on a handheld.

I hope you enjoyed learning more about gaming history. Stay tuned for my next update that just might include some 32X hidden gems!

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Geez show us N64 stuff not this junk, is this all you do? buy boring crap like this? fuckin hell.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
thread feels like a free trip to a video game museum. thank you madman and keep it coming.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Hello, friends, here are some fine selections from madman's retro gaming museum to kick off your weekend:

ldK8eer.jpg

Sonic 2 for the Game Gear -- This isn't the best Sonic game on the GG, but it is still worth picking up if you like both Sonic and retro handheld gaming!
R-Type Complete for the PCE CD -- Just buy this, ya dingus!
Wavebird receiver for the Gamecube -- A wireless receiver for the greatest wireless controller of all time for one of the greatest consoles of all time.
Atari Anniversary Advance for the GBA -- Great for all your retro arcade gaming needs on the go! A must have for old school Atari gamers.
Metal Slug Anthology for the PSP -- Learn why X > 2 on a handheld.

I hope you enjoyed learning more about gaming history. Stay tuned for my next update that just might include some 32X hidden gems!

Garbage.

madman

thread feels like a free trip to a video game museum. thank you madman and keep it coming.

Finally, someone with enough sense to realize what they're looking at and appreciate it. Haters gonna hate because their collections are nowhere near as nice as mine.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Real no troll speak. Is the Metal Slug Anthology on PSP any good? The port of the PS2 version to PS4 is apparently laggy as fuck.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
The only collection thread worth reading continues to keep it real. Very nice.

madman

This is a bonus edition, I found this older pic while going through some other photos. By request, some of my Lynx rares:

3XNgvFU.jpg

Telegames releases for both the Lynx and the Jaguar varied in consistency and sometimes debate over whether they should be considered "official" releases.

Krazy Ace Miniature Golf -- I believe this is either the first or second run of this game, came in a box that looks like the other lynx games, but obviously this is just an EPROM on a bare PCB. Later releases of the game moved to the more common flat card version w/a handle like Fat Bobby pictured below.
Hyperdome -- I'm pretty sure this was also the first run of the game, and yeah, it came like this in this exact baggie. Another quality Telegames production!
Fat Bobby -- This is the only way I've seen this cart released, though it's also been spotted in a regular CD jewel case
Raiden -- Probably the earliest release of this one, later carts were the flat style black cart. The insert on this is a horribly stretched ink jet printed piece of trash.

All of these were purchased directly from Telegames in the UK. I hope you enjoyed this historical view into some of the rarer titles on the Lynx!