Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
By popular request, some of my N64 collection:
rvNtcIx.jpg

Uhhhh

End labels ?

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
That's actually a pretty good demo disc. Star Control II is one of my favorite games and the 3DO versions of Sam Sho and The Horde are great.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
The hell. I had no idea a memory cartridge existed for the JagCD.

Yeah, there's no internal memory on the Jag CD, so if you want to save progress you need one. Although most Jaguar CD games you won't want to play for more than 15 minutes, let alone save so you can come back and play it again later.

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Yeah, there's no internal memory on the Jag CD, so if you want to save progress you need one. Although most Jaguar CD games you won't want to play for more than 15 minutes, let alone save so you can come back and play it again later.

I should have guessed. I was thinking maybe they had at least added some kind of internal memory like the Sega CD has.

madman

I should have guessed. I was thinking maybe they had at least added some kind of internal memory like the Sega CD has.

The Jag CD is so cheaply made. It's pretty much just the CD mech, controller chip and a BIOS. It adds nothing to the system. No extra memory. No extra processing. In fact the CD BIOS takes up part of the Jag's available 2M of RAM. IIRC they originally planned on adding some battery backed RAM to the CD unit, but Atari wasn't that stupid. They knew they were circling the bowl and that the Jag would never gain any notable market share.

madman

Good afternoon, I hope this post finds you in good health. Today we have an assortment of various collectibles:

4JiPMvD.jpg

Neo Cherry Master Color for the NGPC - We all know the original classic from the B&W NGP, this version updates this fantastic slot machine simulator with color. If you want slot machine action on the go with no risk of losing money and no reward of winning money, this is the game for you.

Escape 2042 for the Jaguar - Old school platformer for the Jag. Also available for the DMG-01, Genesis/MD and Dreamcast.

Iggy's Reckin' Balls - This is a hidden gem in terms of multi-player fun for the N64. It's not quite Mario Kart 64 levels of excellence, but with a friend or 3 you'll have a great time.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Iggy's Reckin' Balls - This is a hidden gem in terms of multi-player fun for the N64. It's not quite Mario Kart 64 levels of excellence, but with a friend or 3 you'll have a great time.

This madman gets it.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Pokemon Stadium 2 is the best 4p game on N64. Blows Mario Party away.

C'mon discount madman. Step your game up.

Also, Milo's Astro Lanes > Iggy's

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Pokemon Stadium 2 is the best 4p game on N64. Blows Mario Party away.

C'mon discount madman. Step your game up

Watching little critters take turns to deplete HP was better than Goldeneye, Mario Kart, Worms Armageddon or Super Smash Bros with friends? Unless your friends where 6 years old, I call bullshit.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I never got into pokemon.

My mate on the other hand was mad for it and sunk more hours than he could count into it.

I preferred PD or Mario Kart [emoji4]

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Pokemon Stadium 2 has nothing to do with Pokemon.

It's party games a la Mario Party / Wario Ware. Better party games. Longer party games. Keeping actual score and not some random downtime on a gameboard hopping spot to spot.

I still play it today, unlike that runny mascara of a mess Goldeneye. SSMB and MKart 64 are unplayable given the superior gamecube versions. I thought you had an HDMI 64 and you don't even know what's worth playing on it? A dole bludger and his govt checks are soon parted...

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Pokemon Stadium 2 has nothing to do with Pokemon.

It's party games a la Mario Party / Wario Ware. Better party games. Longer party games. Keeping actual score and not some random downtime on a gameboard hopping spot to spot.

I still play it today, unlike that runny mascara of a mess Goldeneye. SSMB and MKart 64 are unplayable given the superior gamecube versions. I thought you had an HDMI 64 and you don't even know what's worth playing on it? A dole bludger and his govt checks are soon parted...

Holy shit we have a different taste in games?!? No fucking way! 33 million N64 owners but your the definitive source on what to play? Got it, ‘chief’.

Personally I’d rather rub my salt in my eyes and wash it down with lemon juice than play your amazing mini games tacked on to Pokemon Stadium 2. Super Smash Bros I’ll agree is better on Gamecube, but Double Dash has that switching gimmick which imo gets in the way of the honest thrill of MK64.

For local multiplayer death match I’d truthfully take Halo 1 Remake over Goldeneye, but that doesn’t make Goldeneye ‘unplayable.’ Hiding proxy mines in bathrooms never gets old, nor is an Shotgun to the face of a newly spawned player, or being a dick and hoarding the body armour, or bitch slapping someone as Oddjob - I could go on. Point is if you play the game with other people who appreciated it back then, there is still fun to be had. Much like you and your former (?) 6 year olds have with Pokemon Stadium 2.

Oh I’m doing fine and not on the dole by the way, but thanks for the concern. I hope you never fall on hard times and require help from the state, since there is next to none in the good old US of A.

Last edited:

madman

SSMB and MKart 64 are unplayable given the superior gamecube versions.
Ban plz for shit talking MK64, unban plz for burning ali express madman. I never got into Double Dash although there are some nice tracks.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Holy shit we have a different taste in games?!? No fucking way! 33 million N64 owners but your the definitive source on what to play? Got it, ‘chief’.

Personally I’d rather rub my salt in my eyes and wash it down with lemon juice than play your amazing mini games tacked on to Pokemon Stadium 2. Super Smash Bros I’ll agree is better on Gamecube, but Double Dash has that switching gimmick which imo gets in the way of the honest thrill of MK64.

For local multiplayer death match I’d truthfully take Halo 1 Remake over Goldeneye, but that doesn’t make Goldeneye ‘unplayable.’ Hiding proxy mines in bathrooms never gets old, nor is an Shotgun to the face of a newly spawned player, or being a dick and hoarding the body armour, or bitch slapping someone as Oddjob - I could go on. Point is if you play the game with other people who appreciated it back then, there is still fun to be had. Much like you and your former (?) 6 year olds have with Pokemon Stadium 2.

Oh I’m doing fine and not on the dole by the way, but thanks for the concern. I hope you never fall on hard times and require help from the state, since there is next to none in the good old US of A.

Incorrect. There is a former member of this site that amassed an impressive homecart collection using disability checks and a small business loan.

madman

Incorrect. There is a former member of this site that amassed an impressive homecart collection using disability checks and a small business loan.

He also imported a wife. Who may or may not have had a dick.

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
No fucking way! 33 million N64 owners but your the definitive source on what to play? Got it, ‘chief’.

Well, in a word, 'yes'. In that i've written the primary reference guide for the Nintendo 64 owner. The only guide authorized by Mr. Arakawa and still in print 17 years after first publication.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Well, in a word, 'yes'. In that i've written the primary reference guide for the Nintendo 64 owner. The only guide authorized by Mr. Arakawa and still in print 17 years after first publication.

There is only one authority your climate change denying ass should cling to

Spoiler:

1AC4ACF0-F3B4-4F0E-A077-B58299D0DC2D.jpeg