Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
No N64? Too humble a console?

[also lol @ known market leeches upping their count here...]

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
No N64? Too humble a console?

[also lol @ known market leeches upping their count here...]

Yeah that's the only collection I came to see from madman.

2/10 until updated.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
By popular request, some of my N64 collection:
rvNtcIx.jpg

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
By popular request, some of my N64 collection:
rvNtcIx.jpg

Looks shopped and I can tell from seeing many shops in my time. Waiting for the boxed N64 games in your collection. 6/10 now.

madman

Looks shopped and I can tell from seeing many shops in my time. Waiting for the boxed N64 games in your collection. 6/10 now.

Aside from the stuff in recent purchases, I don't have many boxed games, the ones I do have, the boxes were flattened and put into storage. It's mostly loose carts here.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I wrote the name of the games on the spine of my bare carts with sharpie, it looks good, I have nice penmanship.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
What's that half & half cartridge? Also, I like the special attention Chameleon Twist got. This game caught so much crap from reviewers, but I like it. Plus, it got a sequel, so someone other than me must have enjoyed it.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
No one requested that shit.

Actually I did partially. I was curious to see what all he had for the system. Tho I wish the picture he posted showed the game titles. The Half Goldish Cart is probably Poke'mon Stadium.

madman

I submit for your approval my Brezzasoft Crystal collection:

wQBZSb4.jpg

Donggul Donggul Haerong and The Crystal of Kings. Going for a full set!

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
I submit for your approval my Brezzasoft Crystal collection. Donggul Donggul Haerong and The Crystal of Kings. Going for a full set!

I always thought Donggul Donggul Haerong looked like fun, while being a blatant Adventure Island clone. Doesn't this game have a cartridge case? I've seen it two or three times on different forums, but people always have the PCB. Some guy had it inserted vertically into a motherboard, also without a case.

Have you ever played Evoga's Evolution Soccer? Of all the Crystal games, this one always seemed most fun to me, but it's all about the gameplay and I've never tried it.

madman

I always thought Donggul Donggul Haerong looked like fun, while being a blatant Adventure Island clone. Doesn't this game have a cartridge case? I've seen it two or three times on different forums, but people always have the PCB. Some guy had it inserted vertically into a motherboard, also without a case.

Have you ever played Evoga's Evolution Soccer? Of all the Crystal games, this one always seemed most fun to me, but it's all about the gameplay and I've never tried it.

Nah, bare PCB release only on Donggul. Also came w/a bare mobo, which I believe how it was sold to ops. Same story w/Top Blade V. Crystal of Kings came with a mobo that had the case, but the sticker on the side prevents the cart from inserting/removing easily so I use it without the case. Not that I really have a need to insert or remove the cart. Those are the only two I've played, every few months I look for Evolution Soccer, but haven't found it.