Thread: famicommander's completely amazing yet totally humble collection

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JukeBox Hero!

famicommander's completely amazing yet totally humble collection

some real hidden gems in here folks

top row:

-Watara Supervision with TV Link, because these games are so awesome you'll want to see them on the big screen

-The best game ever, Straight Outta Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia

-The only VR device anyone will ever need, Virtual Boy

Second row:

-The world's best Flight Simulator for the Atari XE Computer. Beats the shit out of FS X.

-A reproduction box for a game. Now I can throw away the legit cart, manual, and map. All I care about is how it looks on the shelf

-The world's best Mario game

Third row:

-PS3 online only game where the servers are down

-A SEGA Mark III game. I don't have a Mark III and I have no idea what game it is, but hey, it has boobs on the art!

-The best King of Fighters game for the system most well suited for fighting games, the legendary N-Gage

-A game for everyone's favorite home system of the 2000s, the Mattel Hyperscan! I even got the think to actually scan a card one time, I swear

Bottom row:

-Everybody's favorite mascot on everybody's favorite system. Bubsy the Bobcat. On Jaguar. Aww yeah.

-The world's greatest movie format, UMD! For people who love low resolutions, loud optical drives, weak sound, and cropped aspect ratios AKA big tymers

-A Japanese anime mash up fighter on PS2. My PS2 isn't import capable, but that's okay. The game is used but was re-sealed to protect from unstable air.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information