mv-1b no sound and problem picture

babeloued

New Challenger
hello
i come back with another slot mv1b how have garbage screen with click of death too,i repair it by changing only chip like my another board fix,changing all ram and bios but same thing so i just changing NEO BUF near dipswitch and slot work.but i realise there is no sound,so i recap all caps :same thing,change AMP TOSHIBA :NO GOOD,change op amp:NO GOOD,DAC :GOOD but with another good daughter board no sound too.
and the picture of all games have a mistake only background working,i can see the time ,the score ,the number player all but not any soldiers "metal slug"
please help me to resolve the problem
best regards ;)

babeloued

New Challenger
hello
there is nobody who can help me?
nobody have seen this mistake
best regards

pnauts

Kuroko's Training Dummy
it could be the RAM6116 and for your video problem looks at ZMC2 outputs

babeloued

New Challenger
6116 ok change with more new ram but still not working and about video i change with a daughter board and th problem is the same not working
changement fait avec une carte fille d un autre slot mv1b et toujours meme chose,je pense a une piste couper mais laquelle?
merci encore

babeloued

New Challenger
no i don t have this chip in my mv1b slot
but what else for the graphic problem ,who i have mistake and missing pictures like the neo geo logo in the top of screen
best regard

pnauts

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I have also the trouble with a slot (missing NEO-GEO) and problem on sprites? I think I'll change the LSPC.