Ric Flair in ICU, placed in medically induced coma

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Wrestling hasn't been interesting in at least 20 years. If you still thinks the shit they do nowadays is good, then you should consider euthanizing yourself.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I understand people that don't get it. What I don't get is why are they here?

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Wrestling hasn't been interesting in at least 20 years. If you still thinks the shit they do nowadays is good, then you should consider euthanizing yourself.

20 years ago most matches were 3 minutes long and ended in fuck finishes with ref bumps and run ins. And storylines involved a 298 pound black man and an 80 year old white lady having sex and then giving birth to a human hand.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

I have to say that I completely agree with this. Perhaps it was that I was 10-15 years old, but the WWF of the late 80s, early 90s was way more interesting than whatever is out there now. I haven't watched it since at least the late 90s, it just holds no value for me.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
MMA didn't exist back in the early 90s. Also culture wise the macho buff larger than life personality was pushed in many areas such as film and what have you, back in the 80s and 90s.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
MMA didn't exist back in the early 90s. Also culture wise the macho buff larger than life personality was pushed in many areas such as film and what have you, back in the 80s and 90s.

Actually, it did. UFC 1 was in 1993. We used to rent them on tha VHS whenever a new one would come out.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The Greatest...
Ric_Flair_bio.jpg

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Actually, it did. UFC 1 was in 1993. We used to rent them on tha VHS whenever a new one would come out.

I think the first 2 were only on VHS and then after that they were PPV. I think the first PPV we had was Royce struggled against Kimo, won but couldn't continue. I think it was like an off duty LAPD cop who won as a fill-in.

The best was no size limits. Keith Hackney v Emmanual Yarborough was ugly, once he got him down, big guy couldn't move, just haymakers coming down.

The other that sticks with me is Remco Pardoel v Orlando Veit I think. Remco was a 265~ jiu jitsu fighter, Orlando was some odd whirling dirvish style and like 160lbs. Remco put him a crucifix and elbowed his head against the mat. Beyond brutal.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I think the first 2 were only on VHS and then after that they were PPV. I think the first PPV we had was Royce struggled against Kimo, won but couldn't continue. I think it was like an off duty LAPD cop who won as a fill-in.

I'd guess that they would get VHS releases 2-3 months after the airings. It was an easy cash cow.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
This is serious athleticism:

Oh sorry, I meant serious faggotry.