White nationalists marching on UVa...

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
At least sign up for a mail ballot and vote third-party. We hold these elections for a reason, you know.

Who the hell said I wasn't going to vote?

EDIT: Going back to the part about "confederate monuments"... I just saw the footage of that crowd in NC pulling down and destroying the statue... WTF

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Freedom of assembly is great. But lets not fall for the hogwash argument that the counter protesters are against freedom of assembly.

Some aseemblies have a patina of criminality. NAMBLA, the KKK, neo nazis. They aren't assembling to talk about football.

A look inside these groups show that they are organized primarily to spread the radicalization of members and communities. Wearing hoods, carrying torches, and shouting racist epithets could easily be seen by a rational jury as menacing.

And basically, you wouldn't allow this type of radicalization if it were islamic, or for pedophilia (or would you? I don't know you).

And lets not forget that fighting words are not protected under the constitution.

So, sure, let people get together. But no, don't let them menace the communities. And hold them all accountable.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
And basically, you wouldn't allow this type of radicalization if it were islamic, or for pedophilia (or would you? I don't know you).

...Me?

Nice ninja edit, taking the stuff out about being "sympathetic (or apologetic) to white supremacy".

Marek

Banned
Doesn't matter if they fought for what they believed in, there are few crimes worse than making another person a slave. Soldiers who fought to preserve the right to hold men and women as slaves, without rights against rape, or dismemberment, much less human dignity

Those soldiers were not good. They were not heroes. They deserve no statues.

Removing the statues doesn't remove the history. That doesn't mean you leave up the statue.

This.

And Tripredacus is reaffirming himself as a WZA tier shit member

Thought crime, my ass.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I feel sick to my stomach about what this implies for the entirety of the world itself. Dark clouds looming. Here in Argie we have a govt that licks US boots and revindicates dictatorships of old. In fact something terrible happened a little over a week ago. A young man called Santiago Maldonado appears to have been kidnapped by the equivalence of state troopers, when he was present during a protest by indigenous Mapuche on land they have an ancestral claim to. Maldonado is white. The Gendarmes deny they took him and the Minister of Defence upholds this, seemingly covering up this terrible crime. Thousands of us where "disappeared" by the defacto government in the 70s (including family member of mine), these things hurt just like these statues do. They are symbols that revindicates ideals.
You have to be very careful when it comes to treating these things. Appeasement is the worst policy

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I feel sick to my stomach about what this implies for the entirety of the world itself. Dark clouds looming. Here in Argie we have a govt that licks US boots and revindicates dictatorships of old. In fact something terrible happened a little over a week ago. A young man called Santiago Maldonado appears to have been kidnapped by the equivalence of state troopers, when he was present during a protest by indigenous Mapuche on land they have an ancestral claim to. Maldonado is white. The Gendarmes deny they took him and the Minister of Defence upholds this, seemingly covering up this terrible crime. Thousands of us where "disappeared" by the defacto government in the 70s (including family member of mine), do these things hurt just like these statues do. They are simbols that revindicates ideals.
You have to be very careful when it comes to treating these things. Appeasement is the worst policy

You're still not getting the Falklands back pal...

That piece of shitty rock that i have no interest in... is perma UK...

xROTx

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
You're still not getting the Falklands back pal...

That piece of shitty rock that i have no interest in... is perma UK...

xROTx

Eh? Well I don't personally care about Malvinas, I'm not a fanatic. I think the Brits should fuck off though, and the islanders make do with being the southernmost country in the continent. But this won't happen because the empire needs this strategic point like they do Gibraltar.
The south of what is now Argentina was taken by force from the inhabitants not 140 years ago, which is yesterday in historic terms. It wasn't even Argentina back then. So the genocidal racist state of Argentina killed the Injuns and gave the Patagonia to a few rich land owning families, who make up what is today influential right wing power. It is what it is. So I am not blind,but then I think the UK can go suck a dick too

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Eh? Well I don't personally care about Malvinas, I'm not a fanatic. I think the Brits should fuck off though, and the islanders make do with being the southernmost country in the continent. But this won't happen because the empire needs this strategic point like they do Gibraltar.
The south of what is now Argentina was taken by force from the inhabitants not 140 years ago, which is yesterday in historic terms. It wasn't even Argentina back then. So the genocidal racist state of Argentina killed the Injuns and gave the Patanonia to a few rich land owning families, who make up what is today influential right wing power. It is what it is. So I am not blind,but then I think the UK can go suck a dick too

OH... I agree man...

Sadly, I aint in control of the Government... I'm just one geeky nerd Azn on a Gaming site...

The Falklands should be returned... just like Gibraltar and Malta...

However, because of the massive UK interests and population... it aint happening anytime soon...

xROTx

PS. #Rot4Prez2017#....

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
OH... I agree man...

Sadly, I aint in control of the Government... I'm just one geeky nerd Azn on a Gaming site...

The Falklands should be returned... just like Gibraltar and Malta...

However, because of the massive UK interests and population... it aint happening anytime soon...

xROTx

PS. #Rot4Prez2017#....

:tickled:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Sage you know I go looking where you're at and post to annoy you.

This is just one of those conversations that isnt going to go anywhere. People will interpret it how they see fit. Both sides were fucked up. The South was pro slave. The north didnt give a shit. South seceded, but one could argue we were founded by secession.

Also, the confederate flag wasn't the official flag of the KKK, now or ever. It is associated to kkk because some dummies thought it meant racism and started flying it.Just like the Swastika wasn't the official symbol of the Nazis, and they flew it and turned it into something it's not.

Now time to unsub from this thread.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Sage you know I go looking where you're at and post to annoy you.

This is just one of those conversations that isnt going to go anywhere. People will interpret it how they see fit. Both sides were fucked up. The South was pro slave. The north didnt give a shit. South seceded, but one could argue we were founded by secession.

Also, the confederate flag wasn't the official flag of the KKK, now or ever. It is associated to kkk because some dummies thought it meant racism and started flying it.Just like the Swastika wasn't the official symbol of the Nazis, and they flew it and turned it into something it's not.

Now time to unsub from this thread.

The confederate flag was the symbol of the confederacy - a group of rebel states that seceded from the US because they didn't like northern states telling them how to live and what to pay. It so happened that these same confederate states represented the white folk who forced black people to be slaves.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
That you dont immediately know means you are a noob first of all. But the word itself means a member who is unbelievably full of shit, a verbose and intellectually "highbrow" uncontrollable spewing shit fountain.

wizkid

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Also I've seen "500 people are not worth it" sentiment but there are LOTS of these people out there. Go tell that to guy a couple miles from my house who proudly hangs a nazi flag on his barn for every passing person to see. Living here I've always been told they are around and not who you expect- except now they are not afraid to show their true colors. Ugh.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I watched the Vice news episode on the protests and had my belief on the matter reinforced.

These white dudes were armed like they wanted to go full tilt dylan roof. That guy who plowed his dodge into the crowd at 60mph, reversed and sped out about as fast. The "left"? They seemed like moderate folk who just want to live their lives without being oppressed by skin heads and dickless white racists.

The entire point of the nazis was to dominate the non aryans. The entire point of white nationalism is to disenfranchise the non-whites, and probably disenfranchise the jews too. I don't see how Lithy wants to humor that conversation.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Yeah, there were 'only' 500 people who showed up to the rally. Unfortunately there are many more who support them or think they didn't do anything wrong, or that what they were doing isn't a big deal.

And the solution to that is what? Assaulting people and lumping all trump voters in with the KKK?

Trying to deconstruct an argument about the motivations of racial nationalism into an argument about one's "Right to Assemble" is akin to deconstructing an argument about slavery into that of "States Rights".

So you do or don't agree that they have a right to assemble?

I mean, I guess I would, people can associate freely as long as they aren't committing a crime.

Also I've seen "500 people are not worth it" sentiment but there are LOTS of these people out there. Go tell that to guy a couple miles from my house who proudly hangs a nazi flag on his barn for every passing person to see. Living here I've always been told they are around and not who you expect- except now they are not afraid to show their true colors. Ugh.

If people think that Trump has somehow emboldened anyone then they've been a part of the exact same phenomenon of ignoring what we can generally call 'rural America', basically the thing that caused/allowed Trump to win. Trump's core voter has always been like this and openly. It is only because the news spotlight has been placed on them that you think it is more prevalent.

I watched the Vice news episode on the protests and had my belief on the matter reinforced.

These white dudes were armed like they wanted to go full tilt dylan roof. That guy who plowed his dodge into the crowd at 60mph, reversed and sped out about as fast. The "left"? They seemed like moderate folk who just want to live their lives without being oppressed by skin heads and dickless white racists.

The entire point of the nazis was to dominate the non aryans. The entire point of white nationalism is to disenfranchise the non-whites, and probably disenfranchise the jews too. I don't see how Lithy wants to humor that conversation.

I don't want to humor the conversation. They can spout whatever garbage they want. I'm not listening to them. I'm just not so concerned by them as some seem to be because they simply are not a significant portion of the population. But, because of this past weekend, people seem to think that this country is suddenly being overrun by Nazis. They are succeeding in their messaging. Just like any stupid fringe group that wants to grow membership. The Libertarian Party would kill for this sort of mainstream media coverage.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don't want to humor the conversation. They can spout whatever garbage they want. I'm not listening to them. I'm just not so concerned by them as some seem to be because they simply are not a significant portion of the population. But, because of this past weekend, people seem to think that this country is suddenly being overrun by Nazis. They are succeeding in their messaging. Just like any stupid fringe group that wants to grow membership. The Libertarian Party would kill for this sort of mainstream media coverage.

"Because of this past weekend"?? Interesting perspective you have there. People have seemed to think this country was being overrun when Trump tapped Bannon to be his chief necromancer, and then had Gorka added as some kind of shaman. People were expressing great discomfort the moment that the KKK and the stormfront community came out in support of Trump over a year ago, and that he brought that with him into the white house.

And while you don't want to listen to what these retarded white trash are spouting, it doesn't help that they are spouting their garbage on a college campus while strapped with enough weapons to make Sung Hui Cho's dead dick hard.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
"Because of this past weekend"?? Interesting perspective you have there. People have seemed to think this country was being overrun when Trump tapped Bannon to be his chief necromancer, and then had Gorka added as some kind of shaman. People were expressing great discomfort the moment that the KKK and the stormfront community came out in support of Trump over a year ago, and that he brought that with him into the white house.

And while you don't want to listen to what these retarded white trash are spouting, it doesn't help that they are spouting their garbage on a college campus while strapped with enough weapons to make Sung Hui Cho's dead dick hard.

You'll have to excuse me if I'm a little skeptical and painted it as 'just this past weekend'. The internet outrage kind of ebbs and flows. Just last week we were all going to die in a nuclear holocaust remember?

Serious question though, does support from the KKK/Stormfront/David Duke/etc. immediately invalidate a candidate for you? Or does it depend on how they react to the endorsement? I know Trump was pretty fucking terrible at distancing himself from those groups. I personally think Bannon and the other sidekicks to the POTUS are just power-fiends, I don't necessarily they believe any of that stuff only insofar as it helps they to consolidate a base.

As for weapons on campus. Meh, that doesn't really garner any attention from me. Mass shootings are kinda passe, its all about bombing soft targets now.