White nationalists marching on UVa...

NexusX

Astra Superstar
That's possibly the stupidest thing you have said in this thread.

I disagree with you because you desperately want to keep the symbols that glorify slavery out in the open for all to see. The only lost hope here is for your kind to ever have what your great great grandpappy had.

You mean the ones that are from Ireland and the Northern "Yankee" States? Ya because I have to totally protect the genetic heritage that I have here. LOL! I hate to tell you this but I am looking at this in an objective historical manner. Yes I may be part of the "Southern" culture but I have no reason to defend or apologize for my ancestors actions when it comes to fighting for the Confederacy or its ideals in the Civil War.
Just remember that hate makes people blind.... even if that hate is aimed towards other hate in a person's eyes. I hope you see that shoving anger upon someone is not the solution to the problems that you hope to fix.

Marek

Banned
Orsonwellesclapping.gif

Drink deep and descend, NexusX

The horse is the white of the eyes

And dark, within

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I hate Texas. I really want Texas to succeed and I'm not kidding at all.

C'mon poppy, secede! Unless of course you hate them but want them to succeed in spite of your hatred for them.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I like Chaz... the morality/direction/control.... comes from the top...

I hate rascists/ xenophobes/ the generally ignorant.... I also don't like people who apologise for them...

There is a WAY to argue your point on here... especially when the current active mod team is pretty diverse...

xROTx

PS. Staying on Topic tho...

We had a few marches and demonstrations where I worked recently... English Defence League... etc etc... The Police told us we best just close up...

My staff and myself are not cockasian... so they thought it for the best...

I have NOTHING against teh white folks.... I do have an issue with people who think they are more "Entitled" to breath... no matter WHAT race.. religion.. colour etc etc... you are...

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I hate Texas. I really want Texas to succeed and I'm not kidding at all. It's an evangelical shithole and an unbelievable drain on the rest of the country in multiple ways.

If it succeeded, Texas could be the hellish prison state so many people seem to want to live in. We could send them all to Texas and it would be like mad max.
The evangelical shithole you speak of is what's known as Dallas/Ft Worth and the surrounding wealthy, white, privileged, neighborhoods.

San Antonio is northern Mexico. Austin is hipster central. And Houston is new New Orleans.

But all this aside. I grew up there, I love it there, it's a beautiful piece of countryside with a sky that goes on forever, and rolling hills. Crabs on the coast, enchiladas down south, barbecue in the middle. Cactus, coyotes, armadillos, and Eagles. White tail deer, wild pigs, dust, desert, and weather so hot you breathe in and it burns your lungs.

It's a lovely piece of land. True wilderness out there. It's ruined by some of the bigoted, inbred, Alamo hugging hyper Christian, loopers who inhabit the place.

The kinda people who would call me a beaner, or wetback when I was a kid. Kinda people that assume just because you're Hispanic in Texas you're Mexican. The kinda people who drive a giant truck, carry a rifle, and ride a motorcycle without a helmet because they can. The potato chip, beer swilling, back swamp swine that inhabit the south and carry this south shall rise again mentality. Who fuck their sisters, and have massive heart attacks at age 35. The kind of people who hate Mexicans but love burritos. The kind of people that don't embrace the cultural differences in the state, but get mad when they see a quincenera party in the park. Call them rednecks, white trash, or knuckle draggers. They breed like rabbits and indoctrinate their idiot buzz cut kids with the same bullshit. At least when the war was on most of them would sign up for the marines as if it was some kind of privilege and go die in a desert.

Last edited:

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
The evangelical shithole you speak of is what's known as Dallas/Ft Worth and the surrounding wealthy, white, privileged, neighborhoods.

San Antonio is northern Mexico. Austin is hipster central. And Houston is new New Orleans.

But all this aside. I grew up there, I love it there, it's a beautiful piece of countryside with a sky that goes on forever, and rolling hills. Crabs on the coast, enchiladas down south, barbecue in the middle. Cactus, coyotes, armadillos, and Eagles. White tail deer, wild pigs, dust, desert, and weather so hot you breathe in and it burns your lungs.

It's a lovely piece of land. True wilderness out there. It's ruined by some of the bigoted, inbred, Alamo hugging hyper Christian, loopers who inhabit the place.

The kinda people who would call me a beaner, or wetback when I was a kid. Kinda people that assume just because you're Hispanic in Texas you're Mexican. The kinda people who drive a giant truck, carry a rifle, and ride a motorcycle without a helmet because they can. The potato chip, beer swilling, back swamp swine that inhabit the south and carry this south shall rise again mentality. Who fuck their sisters, and have massive heart attacks at age 35. The kind of people who hate Mexicans but love burritos. The kind of people that don't embrace the cultural differences in the state, but get mad when they see a quincenera party in the park. Call them rednecks, white trash, or knuckle draggers. They breed like rabbits and indoctrinate their idiot buzz cut kids with the same bullshit. At least when the war was on most of them would sign up for the marines as if it was some kind of privilege and go die in a desert.

We also have Z-RO. Best rapper ever!

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I love how in school they try to teach about the Alamo like it was some big Thermopylae moment and these valiant warriors held out. It was a fucking joke to the Mexican army. Marched in, took it, and kept marching. A road apple. They sold it to us as some valiant, brave, war effort. It's was a loss, pure and simple. Then they sold the battle of San Jacinto to us as well like it was some big last push.

They attacked the Mexican army while they were asleep. No honor there, no glory. Just guerilla shit. Fuckin broken ass history class.