Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: White nationalists marching on UVa...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    That's possibly the stupidest thing you have said in this thread.

I disagree with you because you desperately want to keep the symbols that glorify slavery out in the open for all to see. The only lost hope here is for your kind to ever have what your great great grandpappy had.
    You mean the ones that are from Ireland and the Northern "Yankee" States? Ya because I have to totally protect the genetic heritage that I have here. LOL! I hate to tell you this but I am looking at this in an objective historical manner. Yes I may be part of the "Southern" culture but I have no reason to defend or apologize for my ancestors actions when it comes to fighting for the Confederacy or its ideals in the Civil War.
    Just remember that hate makes people blind.... even if that hate is aimed towards other hate in a person's eyes. I hope you see that shoving anger upon someone is not the solution to the problems that you hope to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusX View Post
    Yes I may be part of the "Southern" culture but I have no reason to defend or apologize for my ancestors actions when it comes to fighting for the Confederacy or its ideals in the Civil War.
    And banned.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

living on a razor's edge, balancing on the ledge Poppy's Avatar

Orsonwellesclapping.gif

Drink deep and descend, NexusX

The horse is the white of the eyes

And dark, within

What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    Orsonwellesclapping.gif

Drink deep and descend, NexusX

The horse is the white of the eyes

And dark, within
    Night falls, morning calls, I caught him with my death bag.

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Dude was a worthless fagit anyway.
    Number 1 killer of games: Thermal cycles
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuChu Flamingo View Post
    Thermal cycles are really what kills games imo. A lot of these boards really should've been fit with heatsinks and had fans as its really thermal cycles that destroy these games

In search of monsters to destroy

I hate Texas. I really want Texas to succeed and I'm not kidding at all.
    C'mon poppy, secede! Unless of course you hate them but want them to succeed in spite of your hatred for them.
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.

Quote Originally Posted by lithy View Post
    C'mon poppy, secede! Unless of course you hate them but want them to succeed in spite of your hatred for them.
    Succede in secession
    Followed by a swift cessation in successes

Calvin & Hobbes

I like Chaz... the morality/direction/control.... comes from the top...

I hate rascists/ xenophobes/ the generally ignorant.... I also don't like people who apologise for them...

There is a WAY to argue your point on here... especially when the current active mod team is pretty diverse...

xROTx

PS. Staying on Topic tho...

We had a few marches and demonstrations where I worked recently... English Defence League... etc etc... The Police told us we best just close up...

My staff and myself are not cockasian... so they thought it for the best...

I have NOTHING against teh white folks.... I do have an issue with people who think they are more "Entitled" to breath... no matter WHAT race.. religion.. colour etc etc... you are...

Quote Originally Posted by lithy View Post
    Ha!

What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

Playa'

How do you feel about racist dog whistles (look above for an example in the post I quoted)
    What are you implying? Please brake it down for me

Quote Originally Posted by Lukejaywalker23 View Post
    What are you implying? Please brake it down for me
    Lol

NEW CHALLENGER

Playa'

Ok
    Last edited by Lukejaywalker23; 09-11-2017 at 02:43 PM.

Calvin & Hobbes

Ok
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...=1#post4233216

... you just hit my radar...

Playa'

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    no PS?

no PS?
    GARMANBOZIA

Kim
    Kaphwan
    Klan

I hate Texas. I really want Texas to succeed and I'm not kidding at all. It's an evangelical shithole and an unbelievable drain on the rest of the country in multiple ways.

If it succeeded, Texas could be the hellish prison state so many people seem to want to live in. We could send them all to Texas and it would be like mad max.
    The evangelical shithole you speak of is what's known as Dallas/Ft Worth and the surrounding wealthy, white, privileged, neighborhoods.

San Antonio is northern Mexico. Austin is hipster central. And Houston is new New Orleans.

But all this aside. I grew up there, I love it there, it's a beautiful piece of countryside with a sky that goes on forever, and rolling hills. Crabs on the coast, enchiladas down south, barbecue in the middle. Cactus, coyotes, armadillos, and Eagles. White tail deer, wild pigs, dust, desert, and weather so hot you breathe in and it burns your lungs.

It's a lovely piece of land. True wilderness out there. It's ruined by some of the bigoted, inbred, Alamo hugging hyper Christian, loopers who inhabit the place.

The kinda people who would call me a beaner, or wetback when I was a kid. Kinda people that assume just because you're Hispanic in Texas you're Mexican. The kinda people who drive a giant truck, carry a rifle, and ride a motorcycle without a helmet because they can. The potato chip, beer swilling, back swamp swine that inhabit the south and carry this south shall rise again mentality. Who fuck their sisters, and have massive heart attacks at age 35. The kind of people who hate Mexicans but love burritos. The kind of people that don't embrace the cultural differences in the state, but get mad when they see a quincenera party in the park. Call them rednecks, white trash, or knuckle draggers. They breed like rabbits and indoctrinate their idiot buzz cut kids with the same bullshit. At least when the war was on most of them would sign up for the marines as if it was some kind of privilege and go die in a desert.
    Last edited by K_K; 09-13-2017 at 05:31 PM.
    cool dude

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER

You'd love it here if we had skiing.

Quote Originally Posted by SML View Post
    You'd love it here if we had skiing.
    I doubt it.

Tesse's Maintainence Man

Looks like tonight's south park is going to be about white people with tiki torches...

Quote Originally Posted by skate323k137 View Post
    Looks like tonight's south park is going to be about white people with tiki torches...
    Oh man it's setting up for some crazy shit.

Playa'

Quote Originally Posted by K_K View Post
    The evangelical shithole you speak of is what's known as Dallas/Ft Worth and the surrounding wealthy, white, privileged, neighborhoods.

San Antonio is northern Mexico. Austin is hipster central. And Houston is new New Orleans.

But all this aside. I grew up there, I love it there, it's a beautiful piece of countryside with a sky that goes on forever, and rolling hills. Crabs on the coast, enchiladas down south, barbecue in the middle. Cactus, coyotes, armadillos, and Eagles. White tail deer, wild pigs, dust, desert, and weather so hot you breathe in and it burns your lungs.

It's a lovely piece of land. True wilderness out there. It's ruined by some of the bigoted, inbred, Alamo hugging hyper Christian, loopers who inhabit the place.

The kinda people who would call me a beaner, or wetback when I was a kid. Kinda people that assume just because you're Hispanic in Texas you're Mexican. The kinda people who drive a giant truck, carry a rifle, and ride a motorcycle without a helmet because they can. The potato chip, beer swilling, back swamp swine that inhabit the south and carry this south shall rise again mentality. Who fuck their sisters, and have massive heart attacks at age 35. The kind of people who hate Mexicans but love burritos. The kind of people that don't embrace the cultural differences in the state, but get mad when they see a quincenera party in the park. Call them rednecks, white trash, or knuckle draggers. They breed like rabbits and indoctrinate their idiot buzz cut kids with the same bullshit. At least when the war was on most of them would sign up for the marines as if it was some kind of privilege and go die in a desert.
    We also have Z-RO. Best rapper ever!

Kim
    Kaphwan
    Klan

I love how in school they try to teach about the Alamo like it was some big Thermopylae moment and these valiant warriors held out. It was a fucking joke to the Mexican army. Marched in, took it, and kept marching. A road apple. They sold it to us as some valiant, brave, war effort. It's was a loss, pure and simple. Then they sold the battle of San Jacinto to us as well like it was some big last push.

They attacked the Mexican army while they were asleep. No honor there, no glory. Just guerilla shit. Fuckin broken ass history class.
    cool dude

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    Why?

Calvin & Hobbes

Why?
    I don't now man... it just seems the political architecture is seriously fooked atm...

Strange times Chaz... Unsure if it's because News is more readily available.... or we are genuinely fooked...

xROTx

Thread Information