Night Trap

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
For those who missed the first LIMITED RUN of Night Trap, they're putting more LIMITED RUN copies up for sale tomorrow. Just to recap, these are LIMITED RUN GAMES. These won't be pressed forever.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
For those who missed the first LIMITED RUN of Night Trap, they're putting more LIMITED RUN copies up for sale tomorrow. Just to recap, these are LIMITED RUN GAMES. These won't be pressed forever.

Uhhh... Tomorrow's copies of Night Trap are for the Switch. Last time they sold Night Trap they were for PS4.

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
I opened the Limited Run site. Saw that collectors edition for Switch is coming to order in 6 hours. Looked at all the stuff you can get in that package. Thought 1. Switch games are pretty expensive to begin with 2. all the stuff this deluxe package comes with 3. it is limited...
then I snap out of it like WTF why the hell I would want this? I am not ever going to play Night Trap on Switch. Close that website.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Night Trap? More like Shite Trap.

Wasn’t any good in 1993, let alone 2018.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
sbk6c2.jpg

OK...

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Aren’t the copies sold by LRG also uncirculated? Or is it that I’m not autistic so I don’t understand the point.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Aren’t the copies sold by LRG also uncirculated? Or is it that I’m not autistic so I don’t understand the point.

I think they just use the word uncirculated because it makes autists hard.

Go and buy a bunch of boxed games in big box. Get that big box graded and put in another box. Take it home and store it in a box for 20 years.

Boxes = profit

-SD-

Camel Slug
Night Trap? More like Shite Trap.

Wasn’t any good in 1993, let alone 2018.

Exactly. Shit game is still shit, they certainly don’t mature with age. Why anyone would buy this, or indeed a VGA graded copy, is totally beyond me.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Fuck it I bought it, push comes to shove I can flip it and get back triple