No no kuni ii collectors edition

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Well the collectors edition of ni no kuni ii has been made available on the bandainamco web store. Here's hoping there's not the same fiasco as the wizards edition of the first game

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Also available at Gamestop. While not a huge fan of GS, might as well get points for getting it there. If by some miracle Best Buy gets it, I will switch to them.

Wish I had preordered the original Wizard's edition. Had to go secondary market, but waited until the prices came down.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Yeah didn't realize Europe had a different kings edition as well. That vinyl and music box is tempting.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I'm glad I got the Wizard Edition of the first game, but god damn I was disappointed by Ni no Kuni. Graphics and story were awesome, but the friendly AI was just so broken that I couldn't enjoy the game. I can't believe this game got 9s and 10s from reviewers.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
...because RPG lovers praise games for being friendly, you know, so they can feed their weak gaming skills with monotonous crap and feel accomplished.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I'm glad I got the Wizard Edition of the first game, but god damn I was disappointed by Ni no Kuni. Graphics and story were awesome, but the friendly AI was just so broken that I couldn't enjoy the game. I can't believe this game got 9s and 10s from reviewers.

thats where i was at. I was so looking forward to it. looked and sounded gorgeous, but i called it quits like 15 hours in when i just couldnt get into its style of play. i wanted to see more, but i didnt want to play it more.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
thats where i was at. I was so looking forward to it. looked and sounded gorgeous, but i called it quits like 15 hours in when i just couldnt get into its style of play. i wanted to see more, but i didnt want to play it more.

Same here, I don't think I even made it that far - which is a shame. I would kind of like to revisit it, but I know it would end up feeling like a chore.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

Same. I made it to the cove area where you get a boat. My vacation from work ended and I never went back. You basically had to grind to be 3x the intended level to make up for your teammates who would either get killed instantly or use up all your MP. What a waste of a great story and great art direction.