Cadillacs & Dinosaurs Bootleg Problem

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
I've had it for ages, but it's always been like this. Any idea what might be the reason and if it's fixable? I did this video some time ago, and I don't have the board out, but I can take a picture if it helps to know which boot it is.

P.S. - I realized now that the title is a bit misleading. The game is a boot. Booting the game up is not a problem. Also, it's like this throughout the game.

Last edited:

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I've had it for ages, but it's always been like this. Any idea what might be the reason and if it's fixable? I did this video some time ago, and I don't have the board out, but I can take a picture if it helps to know which boot it is.

P.S. - I realized now that the title is a bit misleading. The game is a boot. Booting the game up is not a problem. Also, it's like this throughout the game.

Just change the title to bootleg instead of boot. Also, because it's a bootleg, PCB pics are likely a must for any hope.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Just change the title to bootleg instead of boot. Also, because it's a bootleg, PCB pics are likely a must for any hope.

Oh, you have to go to advanced editing to change the topic. Fixed. I'll upload some photos as soon as I can. It's a single board. I've seen C&D boots which look similar to CPS boards, but they all have Capcom's logo removed and mono sound. This one is mono as well.