Thread: Cadillacs & Dinosaurs Bootleg Problem

The Ultimate 11

Cadillacs & Dinosaurs Bootleg Problem

I've had it for ages, but it's always been like this. Any idea what might be the reason and if it's fixable? I did this video some time ago, and I don't have the board out, but I can take a picture if it helps to know which boot it is.

P.S. - I realized now that the title is a bit misleading. The game is a boot. Booting the game up is not a problem. Also, it's like this throughout the game.
    Last edited by Morden; 08-06-2017 at 01:46 PM.

Likes Football.
    Lives in teh USA.
    Go Figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Morden View Post
    I've had it for ages, but it's always been like this. Any idea what might be the reason and if it's fixable? I did this video some time ago, and I don't have the board out, but I can take a picture if it helps to know which boot it is.

P.S. - I realized now that the title is a bit misleading. The game is a boot. Booting the game up is not a problem. Also, it's like this throughout the game.
    Just change the title to bootleg instead of boot. Also, because it's a bootleg, PCB pics are likely a must for any hope.
    Take a bite out of crime.

The Ultimate 11

Quote Originally Posted by JoeAwesome View Post
    Just change the title to bootleg instead of boot. Also, because it's a bootleg, PCB pics are likely a must for any hope.
    Oh, you have to go to advanced editing to change the topic. Fixed. I'll upload some photos as soon as I can. It's a single board. I've seen C&D boots which look similar to CPS boards, but they all have Capcom's logo removed and mono sound. This one is mono as well.

Thread Information