between Golden Axe 2 and a Neo game, which game would make you choose GA2?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Ramad said he would gladly take Golden Axe 2 over Ninja Combat. Man, I hated Golden Axe 2 back in the day. Golden Axe is a classic, the home console Genesis/Mega Drive version especially, but the sequel was just ugh. I would totally take Ninja Combat over Golden Axe 2.

But, what about you? If given a choice between GA2 and a Neo game, which Neo game would make you blechh and go for GA2?

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Some people like Golden Axe 2. I remember liking it a lot back in the day even though I only rented it. It felt faster, the music was catchy. The challenge wasn't too bad. It was definitely fun for two players. I thought it was a worthy upgrade.

I'm about to do a video review of Ninja Combat, so I'm going to figure out what I really think of it.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
it's been a while since i played the golden axe games, but i remember liking the second game more than the first.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I'd choose LSOJ over reading a LoneSage thread.

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
Didn't really think Golden Axe 2 was bad, not as good as the first game though. I'd play it over power spikes 2.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I thought The Revenge of Death Adder was better.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Ninja Combat is where I fell in love with the Neo, so...

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Golden Axe 2 the revenge of death adder in arcade is one of my favorite games, pity it was never ported to any domestic system.

If you're talking about the megadrive/genesis version, I'd pick up ninja combat without hesitating.