Gamecube HDMi Video Adaptor.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Stupid shit posts like that haven't driven me off in over a year, so get the point.
Of course shit posts haven't driven you off. You live on shit posts. They give you life.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Proper etiqutte would have been to set the controller down and mind the cables while moving about. Also, use controller extensions when sitting on the couch. I hope the connector for this product can be addressed going forward.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Proper etiqutte would have been to set the controller down and mind the cables while moving about. Also, use controller extensions when sitting on the couch. I hope the connector for this product can be addressed going forward.

Wavebirds dude, wavebirds.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
That's all I ever use anymore, put up the old purple controller. Still in the case of not owning one putting it down and watching where you step would be common sense which she lacked entirely. The connector for a second time is yet again being addressed with v3 as v2 got scrapped over this.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I just got a minty black GC yesterday in anticipation for the adapter. I had gotten and been using a NOS Platinum GC about a year and a half ago for dirt cheap, and hadn't realized that the digital av was stripped out of the later models when I bought it. It then made sense why it was so cheap.

Now, I am ready.

fantat

NEST Puppet
20 Year Member
What is the consensus on this thing? Anyone buy it and use it yet?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I got an email saying that invoices were going out this week, and that they will ship the new version 3 which has a smaller profile. Haven't tried it yet or even got the invoice

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I got an email saying that invoices were going out this week, and that they will ship the new version 3 which has a smaller profile. Haven't tried it yet or even got the invoice

Ooh, things are moving along then. I checked out his update vids for the orders and the V3.0; that one with the extreme stress test was kinda funny, but it's nice to see that he (with help) got the correct dimensions down to recreate the plug end. With concerns over shorting out the system gone, now I'm really excited to get one!

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I've personally seen 5 die mid game.
and not because of batteries
I wonder what causes this?

You mean dying like there isn't a battery connected or dropping inputs?

Since it operates on the 2.4GHz band it can be prone to interference as a lot of routers use that same frequency for Wi-Fi. I haven't had any problems with my Wavebird, but I have seen other people have problems with certain channels that get solved by switching to a different channel.

Kind of unrelated, but I can't play Samba De Amigo unless I turn off my Wi-Fi.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I've personally seen 5 die mid game.
and not because of batteries
I wonder what causes this?

As others have mentioned...conflicts with other devices nearby? I really can't help on that one. I've owned my Wavebird since it was released and all BS aside, I cannot recall it ever crapping out on me once.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
You mean dying like there isn't a battery connected or dropping inputs?

Since it operates on the 2.4GHz band it can be prone to interference as a lot of routers use that same frequency for Wi-Fi.

nah, they've straight up died, like won't turn on.
I think it might be interference for a couple of them, but at least the ones I've got just seem borked.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Bump. Just got my confirmation email that it was shipped over to me today. Should be a few more days. Anyone else get theirs? Impressions?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Who did you get it from? I've heard of a few different people making these.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Who did you get it from? I've heard of a few different people making these.

Zelda XPro. From what i understand it was his original design that was used to make the one in the metaljesus video.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Nice. I'm still waiting on the GC Video component thing from badassconsoles.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I plugged in my ZeldaXPro last night

I like it! It's not like "holy shit!" emulator clear but it's damn nice. I need to try some GBA games on it too. I mainly just played some Metroid and Mario Golf. But at $100 - totally happy