Bushiden should have been a neo geo game

Raguy

New Challenger
On deviant art page of Tim Jonsson, Tim said this :

"It was initially intended for the Neo-Geo but is now developed for pc and modern consoles."

http://timjonsson.deviantart.com/art/Bushiden-Sewer-Area-692351205

To play a shinobi type of game on neo geo and on crt trinitron, was a dream. We could have achieved this dream...

But on nintendo switch, it will be also great.

Don't be sad, we all know that Tim Jonsson is working with Jeff Kurtz on a neo geo game.

I am looking forward for this neobitz game.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Every 16-bit game should have been a Neo and/or X68000 game, so this thread kind of goes without saying.

Raguy

New Challenger
What's going wrong.
I inform you that pixel artist of Knight's chance was working on a new neo geo project, and it was cancelled, it is now a PC and modern console project.
Nothing more.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
nice to see games that may have been. but we did get ganryu that was a shinobi/ninja gaiden type game.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
These threads do my fuckin head in. Wldnt it bee like kewl if crash bandicoot was on the ne-oh ge-oh and there was like a superfx chip for the 3d.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
ah shit
guess the french won't be able to bootleg the cart then.

Raguy

New Challenger
Because of the scammers and bootleggers, it has been more than 10 years that I don't buy aes cartridge, I am 100 % MVS owner.
It is easier to open the cartridge and check chips.
I also hate all these speculators, even mvs cartridge are more and more expensive.

Bogard, about Ganryu we had a sloppy version, it is perhaps a mockup, but on neogeofreak magazine and others magazines , first screenshots of this game had better graphics.

Screen here on french magazine, i'm sure that on english mag you also have these first ganryu screen :

http://download.abandonware.org/mag...%20%28Octobre%201998%29%20-%20Page%20044.jpeg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Because of the scammers and bootleggers, it has been more than 10 years that I don't buy aes cartridge, I am 100 % MVS owner.
It is easier to open the cartridge and check chips.
I also hate all these speculators, even mvs cartridge are more and more expensive.

Bogard, about Ganryu we had a sloppy version, it is perhaps a mockup, but on neogeofreak magazine and others magazines , first screenshots of this game had better graphics.

Screen here on french magazine, i'm sure that on english mag you also have these first ganryu screen :

http://download.abandonware.org/mag...%20%28Octobre%201998%29%20-%20Page%20044.jpeg

What's that Frenchy Quibootlegger?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I wish Crysis was on the Neo-Geo.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
What's going wrong.

The way you worded the title makes it sound like you wanted some old game to be on the Neo. People probably have never heard of this game, like I hadn't, and also aren't putting together who Tim Jonsson is right away.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
On deviant art page of Tim Jonsson, Tim said this :

"It was initially intended for the Neo-Geo but is now developed for pc and modern consoles."

http://timjonsson.deviantart.com/art/Bushiden-Sewer-Area-692351205

To play a shinobi type of game on neo geo and on crt trinitron, was a dream. We could have achieved this dream...

But on nintendo switch, it will be also great.

Don't be sad, we all know that Tim Jonsson is working with Jeff Kurtz on a neo geo game.

I am looking forward for this neobitz game.

56658308.jpg

Raguy

New Challenger
The way you worded the title makes it sound like you wanted some old game to be on the Neo. People probably have never heard of this game, like I hadn't, and also aren't putting together who Tim Jonsson is right away.

Tim Jonsson is a pixel artist who worked on Knight's chance and many more as Paprium the Bta by Watermelon for Sega Genesis...
He is a member of this forum, his pseudo is Paiku.
Bushiden is not an old game, it should have been a neo geo game but it will be a Steam and perhaps Ps4, Switch game playable on Psn and nintendo eshop.

Yes, I love his work, he is very talented.