Long Shot - Suggestions for Bahrain and Athens?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Hey all

I have the opportunity to go to Bahrain and Athens within the next few months, so besides the standard touristy fare, I'd like to see if some members had been to these places recently and could provide some off the radar suggestions.

I'm more into active things like hiking and riding instead of museums, and am down for any exotic foods and alcohol. In the event that there's some gaming stuff to do, I'd be down to check them out as well.

Let me know, I'm open to suggestions.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hey all

I have the opportunity to go to Bahrain and Athens within the next few months, so besides the standard touristy fare, I'd like to see if some members had been to these places recently and could provide some off the radar suggestions.

I'm more into active things like hiking and riding instead of museums, and am down for any exotic foods and alcohol. In the event that there's some gaming stuff to do, I'd be down to check them out as well.

Let me know, I'm open to suggestions.
The akropolis is definitely a hike. You can also go to the original spot of the olympic games, and see some of Hadrian's wall.